PDA

View Full Version : Texas Police seize suspected anabolic steroids

beanlicker
11-09-2012, 09:27 PM
By MARY RAINWATER Palestine Herald-Press (http://palestineherald.com/)

Thu Nov 08, 2012, 09:06 AM CST

What started as a simple assault call Monday evening turned into the seizure of what officials believe to be a “large amount” of anabolic steroids from a Palestine residence.

At about 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Palestine Police Department officers responded to a residence in the 200 block of Homestead Drive in reference to a possible domestic disturbance.

“Officers learned that there was a simple assault committed and the victim was given the proper information on filing a complaint with the Palestine Municipal Court,” Palestine Police Department Sgt. James Muniz said. “During the investigation officers were advised that there was a large amount of anabolic steroids at the residence.”

During the steroid investigation, the female living in the residence went into a room and came out with several bottles of what was believed to be anabolic steroids. The bottles were turned over to police officer on the scene.

According to Muniz, a search warrant was obtained and a search of the residence was conducted.

“Officers located approximately 20 bottles of what is believed to be anabolic steroid as well as several items in pill form,” Muniz said. “They also located dozens of syringes, which can be used to administer the steroids.

“These items will be sent to the DPS crime lab for analysis,” he added. “The value of the items has not been determined at this time.”

At the time of the incident police learned that there were at least two people living together in the home. The names are not being released as they have not been charged with any crime.

“No arrests were made at the time of the initial investigation,” Muniz said. “However, the possibility of an arrest does exist pending the outcome of the lab test and grand jury consideration.”

The investigation is ongoing at this time. The case will be referred to the Anderson County District Attorney for consideration.

jinko
12-29-2012, 02:57 AM
I'm 90% sure in Texas it's one count per cc. For example, 10 cc vial = 10 counts

RockShawn
12-29-2012, 03:04 AM
Seems like Palestine had a bust not too long ago too.

heftyman
01-02-2013, 02:26 AM
'Dozens of syrengis'!

rocco-x
01-03-2013, 11:41 AM
if you look back in the last 5yrs or so,Texas has become a hotspot for gear and gear related busts.i know of at least 2 labs i used in Texas that got popped and pretty close in time too.seems like they're really gunning for labs/users out there.shit,i bet you can get some riteous vet grade shit there with all the cattle and horse fams,lol!

almonster
01-03-2013, 12:11 PM
sounds like another pissed off bitch tryin to get even ,the same thing happened to me in PA. several years ago

IronFox
01-03-2013, 01:20 PM
sounds like another pissed off bitch tryin to get even ,the same thing happened to me in PA. several years ago

Now it seems there's exes behind these busts..women scorned and striking back

alpha405
01-04-2013, 11:24 PM
forget about the thousands of meth labs....steroids are the real problem....ugh makes me fucking sick