PDA

View Full Version : LDL CHOLESTEROL

kawa636
10-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Is there any way to lower your ldl levels?or is that just the risk you take from choosing tren?ive noticed mine is slightly starting to go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
10-13-2019, 01:27 AM
Is there any way to lower your ldl levels?or is that just the risk you take from choosing tren?ive noticed mine is slightly starting to go up.

You’re pretty much fighting a losing battle if you’re running tren and trying to anything positive with your cholesterol

kawa636
10-13-2019, 03:05 AM
You’re pretty much fighting a losing battle if you’re running tren and trying to anything positive with your cholesterol

normally after cycling offf mine go back to normal but i just wanted to clarify that,im no dr nor personal trainer or did i go to school to study the body lol,but a friend of mine differs with wat i have read up on in the past yrs.thanks for ur input Joko!

joko123
10-13-2019, 03:07 AM
normally after cycling offf mine go back to normal but i just wanted to clarify that,im no dr nor personal trainer or did i go to school to study the body lol,but a friend of mine differs with wat i have read up on in the past yrs.thanks for ur input Joko!

What does your friend believe ?

kawa636
10-13-2019, 03:12 AM
What does your friend believe ?

he thinks that by throwin some gw-1516 in the mix and plenty cardio ur ldl and hdl levels should look good.i dont normally argue but,the love an respect i have for tren brought it out of me.i hate wen people only go by wat they hear,anyway,that was the topic after legday today.haha

joko123
10-13-2019, 03:15 AM
he thinks that by throwin some gw-1516 in the mix and plenty cardio ur ldl and hdl levels should look good.i dont normally argue but,the love an respect i have for tren brought it out of me.i hate wen people only go by wat they hear,anyway,that was the topic after legday today.haha

GW can definitely help or slow it from dropping but tren in the mix it’s going to drop. I mean there’s other stuff like citrus bergamot, nac but tren it nearly impossible to do anything and enhance cholesterol. Look at almost every guy whos has blood work on tren it usually drops and significantly

kawa636
10-13-2019, 03:19 AM
GW can definitely help or slow it from dropping but tren in the mix it’s going to drop. I mean there’s other stuff like citrus bergamot, nac but tren it nearly impossible to do anything and enhance cholesterol. Look at almost every guy whos has blood work on tren it usually drops and significantly

i agree 100% brother,everytime i have had my hdl ldl levels checked at worked,i have coinsidently been on tren an my numbers are always out of range.

Diesel1965
10-13-2019, 03:28 AM
During this time that the numbers are out or range. I meen it isn't like our arteries are getting clogged up with bad cholesterol?

Diesel1965
10-14-2019, 05:35 AM
I have heard that vitamin K2 reverses plaque build up in arteries.
Has anyone else heard of supplementing with vitamin K2 for that purpose?

kawa636
10-16-2019, 07:46 PM
I have heard that vitamin K2 reverses plaque build up in arteries.
Has anyone else heard of supplementing with vitamin K2 for that purpose?

i never heard of that bro.

robo_rep
10-16-2019, 08:41 PM
GW-501516 - Cardarine

Works for me especially after a Tren cycle.