PDA

View Full Version : Currently on TRT adding a stack...

Kjalapeno
10-22-2019, 06:31 AM
Looking for some advice... I am currently on a prescribed 220 test cyp weekly dose... well came across a blend of 100tren e/100 test e/100mast e. Not sure how to go about because that sounds like it would be too much test stacked with tren..in any combination. thoughts???

thebear
10-22-2019, 02:34 PM
Looking for some advice... I am currently on a prescribed 220 test cyp weekly dose... well came across a blend of 100tren e/100 test e/100mast e. Not sure how to go about because that sounds like it would be too much test stacked with tren..in any combination. thoughts???

Some stats please?

Would this be your first blast?

220mg trt, that’s an odd dose. Anyways, 100mg TE is not a lot compared to the tren. Yes some like to keep the T down to let tren shine a bit more.

If your thinking of using this as a trt, IMO, I wouldn’t.

You could run test and mast e at low doses as I have but, I find Proviron works ways better than mast e at low doses. Mast e typically shines at 400mg +.

You could use this in a blast but personally I find blends hard to use. So I am not a huge fan of blends.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Kjalapeno
10-22-2019, 02:38 PM
Some stats please?

Would this be your first blast?

220mg trt, that’s an odd dose. Anyways, 100mg TE is not a lot compared to the tren. Yes some like to keep the T down to let tren shine a bit more.

If your thinking of using this as a trt, IMO, I wouldn’t.

You could run test and mast e at low doses as I have but, I find Proviron works ways better than mast e at low doses. Mast e typically shines at 400mg +.

You could use this in a blast but personally I find blends hard to use. So I am not a huge fan of blends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kjalapeno
10-22-2019, 02:41 PM

No not first blast others I’ve done is just add tren a on top of my TRT dose. I dunno according to my labs that’s what my doc has me on 220 weekly... have this blend on hand so I would like to stack it somehow but seems like test will be higher than tren

thebear
10-22-2019, 02:53 PM
No not first blast others I’ve done is just add tren a on top of my TRT dose. I dunno according to my labs that’s what my doc has me on 220 weekly... have this blend on hand so I would like to stack it somehow but seems like test will be higher than tren

I might be wrong snd if I am tell me, but you need to educate yourself a bit more before you start adding tren to your trt dose [emoji1317]

Kjalapeno
10-22-2019, 02:56 PM
I might be wrong snd if I am tell me, but you need to educate yourself a bit more before you start adding tren to your trt dose [emoji1317]

Agree... hence why I am here

thebear
10-22-2019, 03:11 PM
Agree... hence why I am here

Right. But like I said, IMO, I wouldn’t add tren to trt.

Use the search button and look around as you will find a ton of info etc on tren so you can educate before you do a blast.

You could hit this EOD at .5-1cc, but it would give you 300mg TE, 300mg tren snd 300mg mast e for a blast. Actually not bad but not a huge test amount which isn’t bad with tren at 300mg. Mast e is low in my opinion but it might be a good chance to try tren.

Kjalapeno
10-22-2019, 03:38 PM
Right. But like I said, IMO, I wouldn’t add tren to trt.

Use the search button and look around as you will find a ton of info etc on tren so you can educate before you do a blast.

You could hit this EOD at .5-1cc, but it would give you 300mg TE, 300mg tren snd 300mg mast e for a blast. Actually not bad but not a huge test amount which isn’t bad with tren at 300mg. Mast e is low in my opinion but it might be a good chance to try tren.

Thanks I’ll search around... it would be 300 however 220 cyp on top of that.

anomily88
10-30-2019, 08:11 PM
I dont believe any doctor would prescribe you 220mg of test weekly that sounds crazy and why not just do a oral stack for 4 weeks with your test that high proba ly at 1800 total testosterone levels some Anadrol would be great and its immediate and no pct after cause your on T.R.T

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

madhungarian
10-30-2019, 08:22 PM
Wish my doc would prescribe 220mgs ew, that's 180mgs left over for free.

I agree with the others that I'd stay away from the tren with the trt. You mad e o mention of having anything else you may need like caber or and AI? Are you just gonna run the stack and not have any of that on hand?

Leave the blend for another day.

joko123
10-30-2019, 09:31 PM
I think you should double you trt and call it a day

Kjalapeno
10-31-2019, 02:03 AM
I dont believe any doctor would prescribe you 220mg of test weekly that sounds crazy and why not just do a oral stack for 4 weeks with your test that high proba ly at 1800 total testosterone levels some Anadrol would be great and its immediate and no pct after cause your on T.R.T

Well yeah that’s what I’m on 220 cyp weekly started at 180 then increased in increments depending on “how I’m feeling” why is that crazy?

Kjalapeno
10-31-2019, 02:04 AM
Wish my doc would prescribe 220mgs ew, that's 180mgs left over for free.

I agree with the others that I'd stay away from the tren with the trt. You mad e o mention of having anything else you may need like caber or and AI? Are you just gonna run the stack and not have any of that on hand?

Leave the blend for another day.

Doc also prescribed .25 anastrazole weekly to keep e levels in check so I do have that on hand...

anomily88
10-31-2019, 04:52 AM
U need more pct for Tren such as Caber and its expensive I do not think you have done any research and should go to a blood test clinic and have your estrogen levels checked and total testosterone checked 800 is good enough anything higher besides cycles is not healthy and can permanently fk you up I am trying to help you brother those T.R.T clinic only care about your money i was on 200mgs a week for a year tell I checked my shit on my own and found out I just need 100mgs and I feel great also had 1 mg of adex every 3 days now I need .5 every 3 days I fired the shitty clinic and went to V.A and am on track now

Kjalapeno
10-31-2019, 04:56 AM
U need more pct for Tren such as Caber and its expensive I do not think you have done any research and should go to a blood test clinic and have your estrogen levels checked and total testosterone checked 800 is good enough anything higher besides cycles is not healthy and can permanently fk you up I am trying to help you brother those T.R.T clinic only care about your money i was on 200mgs a week for a year tell I checked my shit on my own and found out I just need 100mgs and I feel great also had 1 mg of adex every 3 days now I need .5 every 3 days I fired the shitty clinic and went to V.A and am on track now

Gotcha thanks for the explanation... that was really helpful! I’m gonna have get other labs soon...

anomily88
11-04-2019, 09:58 PM
Did u go check on anything buddy have u ever thought of sarms they work great too

MarineOnGear92
11-05-2019, 01:13 PM
my humble opinion is tren in any form has no place in TRT.

Kjalapeno
11-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Did u go check on anything buddy have u ever thought of sarms they work great too

No haven’t had a chance to get labs yet... hopefully this week. Everything I’ve read and heard about swarms has been mostly negative...

Kjalapeno
11-05-2019, 02:06 PM
my humble opinion is tren in any form has no place in TRT.

Thanks... so I’m curious what’s the difference in a dude that cruises and blasts and a guy on TRT adding say an 8-10 week tren blast ? Isn’t it basically the same thing?

anomily88
11-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Thanks... so I’m curious what’s the difference in a dude that cruises and blasts and a guy on TRT adding say an 8-10 week tren blast ? Isn’t it basically the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTren is 5x testosterone buddy it way harsh on your body and takes a few months to recover your LDL

Mattymoo
11-05-2019, 11:38 PM
Tren will change you and can be addictive
Be careful
Never ever run it with a cruise
You need to research what the difference between a blast and cruise and why we do it
You've been warned

anomily88
11-06-2019, 09:37 PM
No haven’t had a chance to get labs yet... hopefully this week. Everything I’ve read and heard about swarms has been mostly negative...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSome are good

MarineOnGear92
11-14-2019, 01:51 PM
The difference is in the strength of the compound you cannot compare a test 16 week blast to a tren only 16 week blast.. its night and day health wise... if i ever use tren i do a tren only cycle for 8 weeks at 350-750 a week tapering up on a weekly basis... its more than enough and i get zero sides .. and massive results.