PDA

View Full Version : Abusing

jayboy
10-22-2019, 12:19 PM
please give me a rundown on what actual abused is, when it becomes to these compounds.

example
testosterone what would you consider abuse, like what dose per week.. the same with other compounds to. What doses per week Is classified as abuse.

thebear
10-22-2019, 02:27 PM
The time please give me a rundown on what actual abused is, when it becomes to these compounds.

example
testosterone what would you consider abuse, like what dose per week.. the same with other compounds to. What doses per week Is classified as abuse.

Injecting 1cc into your penis.

On a serious note, I don’t think it’s about mg. Do I think the avg joe needs 1000mg test, no. But some do fine on it.

I think abuse is taking AS without taking time off (excluding trt). Not having a plan, not understanding the depth of what you are doing (being educated) and ignoring any health signs.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

Vision
10-22-2019, 02:35 PM
Anything at supraphysiological dosages would be consider abusive, how long the person stays on and how responsible they are will break up the the "group" of users/abusers into categories of rec users, habitually users and immoderate usage.. The goals of the user along with the mental well-being of the users is a huge factor as well and will differ.. This can branch off into so many areas and there will never really be a clear definitive answer of what truly defines abuse because characteristic traits and habits will vary.. Comparisons will ultimately und up being used as advantageous power points to minimize or make less of the real severity of the substance here, and the substance is "supraphysiological" dosages outside the realm of what would be considered therapeutic.. I think it's fair to say that on average people take "advantage" of being "ON" and for the most part, it's actually more common to see people are cycling more correcting these days due to vast information available by way of the internet, compared to many years ago.. Most may not know or understand the reasoning's behind what they are doing, or the mechanisms of actions taken place, but at some degree they are practicing what what could be considered "effective" usages, unbeknownst to them..

The rabbit whole gets very deep here..

If it alters ad changes your way of life, your personality with effecting your home, work or social life, there could be grounds to suspect abuse if taking place.. If things change around you, and effect ones life, there's a great chance whatever they are doing, it's being abused and used excessively..This applies for anything!

Enigma
10-22-2019, 03:21 PM
Look at logs, take the top three using the heaviest doses, average the three, half those, what ever that number is... Anything above that number is abuse unless someone has significant justification for using more than those amounts.

Using any gear in lieu of strict diet control and dedicated PROPER training is abuse.

NoMMAdd
10-22-2019, 03:53 PM
The time please give me a rundown on what actual abused is, when it becomes to these compounds.

example
testosterone what would you consider abuse, like what dose per week.. the same with other compounds to. What doses per week Is classified as abuse.I think abuse is more about how much you are taking vs what ng/dl levels it's giving you back. I.E I'm on trt but my last blast was 300 mg/wk test E my levels from that were 1500 ng/dl and estrogen I believe was 35.

And also as already said not educating yourself on what the compounds do and the side effects. Like those kids doing research chems at parties and have no idia what they are using. Granted some of them do and are on some mad scientist chemistry shit, but most don't.

To conclude your Dr doesn't give you Testosterone without doing regular labs. So you should do regular labs to. Study how the compounds react alone and with each other. Most importantly though never be afraid to say I need help, can you teach me this.

Edit:
Think of it like a graph and on the bottom you have weekly dose in mg and on the left side you have testosterone levels ng/dl. Eventually you will reach a point of diminished returns. This will be seen on the graph as the gradual platue in levels even though the dosage is increasing.

This is why many compound users with vastly more experience than me say less is more. Find a balance where you are getting the most increase in mg/dl levels per mg of compound.

Now to do this requires trail and error along with regular labwork because no two people are the same. My dose of 200 mg/wk raises my levels to 1095 but someone else might respond with a level of 895 or 1295 with the same test e from the same sponsor. Everyone is different. Our bodies will respond similarly to compounds yes, but not exactly the same.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass and lifting is right for you [emoji848]!

RX : Lift weights 3-6 times weekly. Side effects may include being awesome.

There is no shame in being week. Only in staying week.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk