PDA

View Full Version : a couple exchange places I think they are called for bitcoin

bulldogger
10-28-2019, 03:17 AM
Hello all

Dont like to send cash and less and less sources are taking western union

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with

Bitcoin Borse | Borse fur Kryptowahrungen | Binance (https://www.binance.com/)

www.coinbase.com
I am aware that there is a bit of market volatility like the stock market i undestand etherum, bitcoin, zcash are all crypto currency and was wondering if any certain ones have less volatility than others as i am not investing in these just looking to buy some "supplements"

Cowboymike
10-28-2019, 04:36 AM
Download and set up cash app

Download blockchain wallet ..... and don’t set up with your personal info (just skip any questions regarding that as it’s not necessary to open the wallet)

After you’re all set up, but btc from cash app, send to your blockchain wallet via the withdrawal option from cash app wallet.

Send to sponsor from your blockchain wallet

Close out blockchain wallet and start a new one every month or after a few transactions.

You could do Coinbase but imo it’s not worth the fees

Cowboymike
10-28-2019, 04:39 AM
I’d be careful trusting binance... they’re a ticking time bomb if the crypto news is accurate.. if not then they’ve been good at created slander to cast shadows over them enough to get the attention of the SEC

bulldogger
10-29-2019, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the warning. Is there anything where everything is just online? It sounds like i have to download software to my computer.

Leoterelli250
10-29-2019, 12:41 AM
This is exactly how I send my bitcoin

bulldogger
10-29-2019, 03:11 AM
This is exactly how I send my bitcoin

sorry which way? I mentioned one and other member mentioned another one. Also is there a cryp currency that does not have market fluctuations? I realize this is the black market we are dealing with but part of the reason i have tried to use WU ( some wont take it) is because i dont have to worry about market volitility.

Cowboymike
10-29-2019, 03:36 AM
sorry which way? I mentioned one and other member mentioned another one. Also is there a cryp currency that does not have market fluctuations? I realize this is the black market we are dealing with but part of the reason i have tried to use WU ( some wont take it) is because i dont have to worry about market volitility.

Yeah these are all apps for the phones... if I use a web based exchange i only use Gemini... there’s no real safe place to hide the money so it’s always best to wait until you’re ready to purchase and then proceed. Gemini you can leave your money there without buying any coin. Then you can buy coin and sell it at anytime and still hold your money in your account...

Now I’m not sure what to do with computer based programs so I’m in the dark on being able to help you there... I just know you wouldn’t want to send from your exchange account as it’ll be tied to everything about you and your personal information...

I do like Gemini though. I use them for my base and trackable transactions.

bulldogger
10-29-2019, 02:10 PM
dupe

bulldogger
10-29-2019, 11:06 PM
when i just tried to do it it appears it is asking me for my personal details Buy/Sell cryptocurrency - Coinbase (https://www.coinbase.com/signup/?utm_source=google_search_nb&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=6632443836&utm_content=79246020856&utm_term=%2Bblockchain%20%2Bbitcoin%20%2Bwallet&utm_creative=386536975849&cb_device=c&cb_placement=&cb_country=us&cb_city=open&cb_language=en_us&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhf_mqNLB5QIVBW6GCh29UACNEAAYASAA EgJyQ_D_BwE)