PDA

View Full Version : Training triceps behind chest/shoulders

Dago
11-14-2012, 02:35 AM
I used to just have a day for arms only but lately been doing triceps right after chest on monday and right after shoulders on thursday and always high reps for tri's pump pump pump!!! Trying to take it to the next level with triceps as I am very strong in my tri's but imo they are not as big as think they could be even though my friends assure me they are on point. I read through some of the training threads here anyone care to post some of their tricep routines I'd like to read up on them thnx..

toppjimie
11-14-2012, 01:15 PM
I Attack my tri's With Back.doing close-grip press,Weighted dips,tri pull downs,skull krushers.I use a compound move like close-grip, followed with a isolated movement,like kick back's.I dont do tri's with chest because i'm already working that muscle doing chest.I work bicep with chest.nothing wrong with doing tri's with back.I just do it differently. Good Luck with it dago!

bionic redneck
11-14-2012, 01:50 PM
i always do tri's on a back day... so as not to over train them on a bench or shoulder day... as they are a smaller muscle group...

bugse2342
11-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Push and pull technique is what I've been taught. Back with Tri's, Chest with Bi's