PDA

View Full Version : CABER Help and questions

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Hey guys what's up. Listen, quick question on the use of Caber. So, a few times last year I tried running a TP/NPP/MP cycle and I stopped both fairly quickly because it was ABSOLUTELY KILLING my libido and I couldn't stand that shit so I stopped. Fast forward to now and I've been advised by a fellow brother that what most likely happened was that I am probably sensitive to Nandrolone (which I totally believe that I am) and he said it probably drove my prolactin really high and if I had, had some Caber on hand that would have taken care of that. So, my question to all my fellow brothers out there who care to help me out with this is this: How true do you believe that to be? Also, are there any sides from the caber? I don't want it messing with my Dopamine so much that it turns me crazy! Know what I mean.....? Lol I'm just kidding. But, no on a serious note I know it's a Dopamine Agonist and I am concerned about it giving me any kind of a manic or hypomanic episode or causing me to be paranoid or having any kind of paranoid delusions or anything like that. So, I hope this all makes sense and would really love some feedback. Thanks fam [emoji106][emoji109][emoji123]

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

Nk775
11-04-2019, 07:54 PM
I cant say for sure but a rise in prolactin is a reasonable conclusion. I took caber at .5 mg twice a week, during a tren cycle and didnt experience any side effects. Before using caber you can try P5P which is the activated form of Vitamin B6. There are clinical studies done confirming it lowers prolactin. You want the activated form of b6 otherwise it can result in nerve issues if I remember correctly.

vinnyt
11-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Hey guys what's up. Listen, quick question on the use of Caber. So, a few times last year I tried running a TP/NPP/MP cycle and I stopped both fairly quickly because it was ABSOLUTELY KILLING my libido and I couldn't stand that shit so I stopped. Fast forward to now and I've been advised by a fellow brother that what most likely happened was that I am probably sensitive to Nandrolone (which I totally believe that I am) and he said it probably drove my prolactin really high and if I had, had some Caber on hand that would have taken care of that. So, my question to all my fellow brothers out there who care to help me out with this is this: How true do you believe that to be? Also, are there any sides from the caber? I don't want it messing with my Dopamine so much that it turns me crazy! Know what I mean.....? Lol I'm just kidding. But, no on a serious note I know it's a Dopamine Agonist and I am concerned about it giving me any kind of a manic or hypomanic episode or causing me to be paranoid or having any kind of paranoid delusions or anything like that. So, I hope this all makes sense and would really love some feedback. Thanks fam [emoji106][emoji109][emoji123]

I can tell you from personal experience with caber, the shit made me pass the fuck out. I took a tiny drop and I was out. One of the sides is lowers your BP. I did it because I was running high tren but only used it twice. So if you try it make sure you are sitting down, because you might have the same reaction, I got lucky i didnt fall down forward, would have split my head open, or worse.
Anyway good luck with it bro

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 07:57 PM
I can tell you from personal experience with caber, the shit made me pass the fuck out. I took a tiny drop and I was out. One of the sides is lowers your BP. I did it because I was running high tren but only used it twice. So if you try it make sure you are sitting down, because you might have the same reaction, I got lucky i didnt fall down forward, would have split my head open, or worse.
Anyway good luck with it broDamn! Yeah no joke. Glad you didn't brother. Thanks vin

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 08:00 PM
I cant say for sure but a rise in prolactin is a reasonable conclusion. I took caber at .5 mg twice a week, during a tren cycle and didnt experience any side effects. Before using caber you can try P5P which is the activated form of Vitamin B6. There are clinical studies done confirming it lowers prolactin. You want the activated form of b6 otherwise it can result in nerve issues if I remember correctly.What do you do about the sexual side effects of nandro? That's what I'm most concerned about. I was told caber would help that

Nk775
11-04-2019, 08:23 PM
Theoretically the reduced libido is a result of the raised prolactin levels. So if you keep that in check there shouldn't be a loss in libido. Also make sure you have test in there which should help prevent these issues.

maxmuscle1
11-04-2019, 08:42 PM
What do you do about the sexual side effects of nandro? That's what I'm most concerned about. I was told caber would help that

I’m a huge fan of caber .5mg 2 x weekly on high 19-nor . I use p5p and don’t need caber until -I DO! I also use Proviron 50mg. Cures the sex drive problem for sure. I will never not have it.
Definitely a great thing to have. Always check with your physician before using any new medication

Max

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 08:51 PM
Theoretically the reduced libido is a result of the raised prolactin levels. So if you keep that in check there shouldn't be a loss in libido. Also make sure you have test in there which should help prevent these issues.The caber IS for the prolactin that's why I asked the question about it. And I was doing test. TP/NPP/MP

Nk775
11-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Give caber a try as you suggested and that should prevent the sexual sides. My experience was positive with it. As stated before there are other alternatives for prolactin. P5p is a good starting point but I'd definitely also have caber or prami since you've stated you are sensitive to prolactin issues. Caber is offered by several sponsors and is also very easy to get through an online ********. PM me if you want the details of where I got mine. Prami can commonly be bought as a research chemical.

Pcushion
11-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Did you run any bloodwork? What were your doses? You can’t label prolactin or anything else with such broad information.

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 09:39 PM
Did you run any bloodwork? What were your doses? You can’t label prolactin or anything else with such broad information.The TP/NPP/MP blend that I have is 100mgs a piece. I was pinning 1cc eod 3x's a week. My E was perfect. Dialed in. It was the nandro that was giving me sexual sides bro. I'm just trying to figure out on HOW NOT TO let that happen again! If you'll go back and read my thread I stated how it ABSOLUTELY KILLED my sex drive so I killed the cycle

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 09:40 PM
Did you run any bloodwork? What were your doses? You can’t label prolactin or anything else with such broad information.And I wasn't labeling prolactin. I was told by a fellow brother that, that was probably the issue. If anyone labeled prolactin it was him.

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Did you run any bloodwork? What were your doses? You can’t label prolactin or anything else with such broad information.Hell, anytime I touch nandro my sex drive goes out the window. Along with my penis!

thebear
11-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Bloods to see if it’s prolactin and or e2.

Caber is great and no sides unless you take too much.

Add in Proviron to assist with sex drive.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Bloods to see if it’s prolactin and or e2.

Caber is great and no sides unless you take too much.

Add in Proviron to assist with sex drive.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]Thanks bear

animal23
11-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Need blood work to determine what's going on. If your going to play the guessing game, not worth it!

I had to lower my dose of caber to .25mg twice weekly. At .5mg twice a week I felt very tired and was very dizzy

SloppyJ
11-04-2019, 10:50 PM
Anyway good luck with it bro

From the sides you describe and the fact that you said "drop" I believe you were actually using prami?

I'm in your same boat OP. I had to cut my last blast with tren short because I had some gyno that wouldn't go away. This was even with p5p. I won't run any more 19-nors without caber on hand. Now I just gotta find some.

Pcushion
11-04-2019, 11:04 PM
Hell, anytime I touch nandro my sex drive goes out the window. Along with my penis!

I believe the nandrolone caused your sex drive issues. I do not think prolactin played a huge factor though. I wouldn’t buy the blend in your case. Treat the npp as if it were long ester and dose 2x a week; dose test and mast eod.

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 11:08 PM
I believe the nandrolone caused your sex drive issues. I do not think prolactin played a huge factor though. I wouldn’t buy the blend in your case. Treat the npp as if it were long ester and dose 2x a week; dose test and mast eod.Hmmm never thought of that before. Interesting.....[emoji848] I may just do that [emoji106]

thebear
11-04-2019, 11:14 PM
This is why bloods are key. They literally show us why without any assuming etc. So easy and cheap.

Private MD
Ulta labs
Etc

With any NPP, Deca and evening mast for me, no clue why, my libido is killed. It’s about finding what does and does not work for YOUR body. Hence why I don’t run mast that much anymore.

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 11:18 PM
This is why bloods are key. They literally show us why without any assuming etc. So easy and cheap.

Private MD
Ulta labs
Etc

With any NPP, Deca and evening mast for me, no clue why, my libido is killed. It’s about finding what does and does not work for YOUR body. Hence why I don’t run mast that much anymore.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]Masteron kills your libido? I never heard that about Mast before

thebear
11-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Masteron kills your libido? I never heard that about Mast before

Yup. Tried it at 200, 400, 600 and only with low dose T and it always dose. Just doesn’t work for me.

thekaratekid
11-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Yup. Tried it at 200, 400, 600 and only with low dose T and it always dose. Just doesn’t work for me.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]Wow. That's crazy

chadmack282
11-06-2019, 02:06 AM
Proviron will make all the difference in the world!
BUT-. U don't mention your doses of each of the 3 compounds listed.
Also did u get blood work to check E2 & Prolactin?

chadmack282
11-06-2019, 02:09 AM

Just curious does proviron effect your libido?
For me proviron & mast have very similar effect.

thebear
11-06-2019, 02:27 AM
Just curious does proviron effect your libido?
For me proviron & mast have very similar effect.

Mast is a compound that doesn’t work for me. My body doesn’t like it. No idea why.

Proviron on the other hand, it and I love it! Currently off it as I am back down to a TRT dose to give my body, receptors and liver a break before I blast soon.

But I love 25mg when I blast, and sometimes when I cruise for its free T capability. For libido, 50mg am and I am GOLDEN [emoji1303]

Herc
11-06-2019, 03:17 AM
I agree with bear and max. dose caber at .5mg twice a week. I don't get sides from Caber, but I do get really tired on Prami and it stuffs up my nose. IMO Prami is far superior at helping with gyno issues but the sides are rough so I stick with Caber on most cycles unless I have an issue. Also I find it strange that thebear had an issue with Mast causing libido issues, it works the exact opposite for me and helps my libido. It just shows everyone responds differently to different compounds and we need to try them for ourselves instead of thinking what we read on the internet is how our bodies will respond.

Jayjaytocool
11-28-2019, 10:45 PM
I though caber made me feel great. Another side effect is u don’t loose your drive after u nut. So u can keep going 2 or 3 times if u want. I believe it is even used as a antidepressant. It can also protect u from prolactin gyno.