PDA

View Full Version : Started IGF-1LR3 today

flyingfox272
11-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Hey Bros, just wanted to post up my first run of IGF-1LR3 added to my current Test E/Deca run. I will be pinning 50mcgs in the a.m. on non training days and 75mcgs prior to training. This is a longer lasting peptide so I will pin it subQ, not bi laterally or as a spot injection.

1mg mixed with 2ml of bac water. My next order will have acetic acid but I have read it really makes no difference to the peptide as long as you dont shake the finished product.

peace

PAiN
11-16-2012, 03:29 AM
Looking forward to hearing your results bro. Reps for this.

Brolic85
11-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Hey Bros, just wanted to post up my first run of IGF-1LR3 added to my current Test E/Deca run. I will be pinning 50mcgs in the a.m. on non training days and 75mcgs prior to training. This is a longer lasting peptide so I will pin it subQ, not bi laterally or as a spot injection.

1mg mixed with 2ml of bac water. My next order will have acetic acid but I have read it really makes no difference to the peptide as long as you dont shake the finished product.

peace

You really should be using aa to reconstitute .. N also running igf-lr3 isn't going to yeild anything great, should stack with mgf or gh or both

flyingfox272
11-17-2012, 12:21 AM
You really should be using aa to reconstitute .. N also running igf-lr3 isn't going to yeild anything great, should stack with mgf or gh or both

Thanks for the input, my aa came in today but the info I read stated that it really did not matter much as long as it is kept refridgerated. I am not really expecting a dramatic affect from the IGF, just want to enhance my current run. I dont know to much about mgf as I am new to the whole peptide thing.

I will post up from time to time how my IGF-1LR3 run is going for those interested.

flyingfox272
11-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Day 3, trained chest yesterday good pump but nothing I would call mind blowing but It was only day 2. I have been lethargic and tired since day 2 and I also have an increase in urination(a lot actually). The product seems legit based on how sleepy I am and how much I'm whizing.

Brolic85
11-17-2012, 10:52 PM
From a sponsor here?

flyingfox272
11-18-2012, 01:14 AM
From a sponsor here?

I got from a domestic peptide supplier, not sure of the policy so I wont say where but I can pm you if you like.

Brolic85
11-18-2012, 01:00 PM
I got from a domestic peptide supplier, not sure of the policy so I wont say where but I can pm you if you like.

Sure pm away brother

joebob
11-29-2012, 01:28 AM

IGF-1 lr3 works well on its own. Think of it more like a low dose run of HGH it will cause some fat loss but muscle wont be much with out the test, deca cycle. Together I believe there to be some synergy.....
..that being said peg-mgf and mgf don't seem to increase anything at all for me and I have yet to see a human study that would support its use for bodybuilding there is a rat study but it is failing to produce any results for any of the guys I know.

flyingfox272
11-29-2012, 03:04 AM
IGF-1 lr3 works well on its own. Think of it more like a low dose run of HGH it will cause some fat loss but muscle wont be much with out the test, deca cycle. Together I believe there to be some synergy.....
..that being said peg-mgf and mgf don't seem to increase anything at all for me and I have yet to see a human study that would support its use for bodybuilding there is a rat study but it is failing to produce any results for any of the guys I know.
Thanks for the input, been using for IGF-1LR3 for a couple weeks now and it seems to compliment my cycle well. Great pumps, well see how it looks after 6 weeks and if there really is a noticable difference.

ShortnWide
11-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Awesome to hear your running IGF-LR3. good luck with your run. I def like LR3 among others.
If ran correctly and for a long duration of time with proper time off, LR3 is a great pep.

flyingfox272
02-04-2013, 10:27 PM
I never updated this thread so here it is. I ran IGF1-LR3 for six weeks and I used 2 Mgs each from a different supplier. One seemed much stronger than the other. I would feel pretty lethargic and get very hungry for carbohydrates after injecting.I have never done slin but this seems like a similar reaction.

I am about to do another IGF run soon as I am in better shape now and getting more in tune with my body. I should be able to gauge my progress better on this next run.

bhcolex50x
02-05-2013, 02:07 AM
subd

joebob
02-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Also I ran with AA and Bac water honestly could not find any reason no tto use Bac water......

joebob
02-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Not sure on rules but I would love to know the two sites you compared?

flyingfox272
02-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Not sure on rules but I would love to know the two sites you compared?

I will pm you later.

ftwpin
02-06-2013, 01:18 AM
I will pm you later.

Do you think you could shoot me a pm too bro? I'm looking to run some LR3 again because I've had great results in the past. I've just been skeptical about trying out new sources since it's been awhile...

flyingfox272
02-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Jumping back on IGF1-LR3 today
My current run:
100mgs Test prop EOD
500mgs EQ per week
Tren Ace 50mgs EOD
IGF-1LR3 60mcgs per day(prior to training on training day)

UPDATE

I will no longer take the IGF prior to training, really sucked down my energy levels and forced me to pound some carbs while training. From here on out I will inject the IGF post workout. this will also help me sleep since I am also using Tren.