PDA

View Full Version : Flatlined Bloods

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 12:48 AM
Hello brothers,
I’ve been on TRT for about three years.. never really got bloods taken after starting.
Got some bloods back, test levels were low (I intentionally suppressed them a little, but e2 was very low so I upped the dose. Been taking 125mg 2x a week in Attempt to elevate e2 a little)

i got follow up bloods and my results came back today, basically flatlined. 13ng/dl total test, (250-1000 (tel:250-1000) ref), and 1.7pg/ML free test.
i pinned 150mg 6 days before bloods.
SHBG and DHEA both in reference.

Any ideas why this could be?
do blood tests come back wrong sometimes?
ive felt pretty good in weeks leading up to test. Confusing for sure.

Looking for any input.
thanks

Mattymoo
11-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Were you taking AI?

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 12:55 AM
I have not taken any AIs.

joko123
11-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Yeah you’re levels are basically back to baseline after 7 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebear
11-12-2019, 01:06 AM
Pick a dose and Rick with it. Be consistent and give it time. Don’t just take a dose, increase etc and chase.

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 01:07 AM
I was under the impression 14 days was how long it would take before the test worked it’s way out of my system.
I believe this is how I originally flatlined my e2. (Bad timing / missing shots)
however my first test was after 8 days and showed a reading of 389.

Yeah you’re levels are basically back to baseline after 7 days

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 01:09 AM
Pick a dose and Rick with it. Be consistent and give it time. Don’t just take a dose, increase etc and chase.

this is what I’ve been doing. However I took too long to get bloods. Once I realized where I was (low test, low e2), I increased the dosage. Now the test shows I have zero test in my body after 6 days. A bit confusing.

joko123
11-12-2019, 01:11 AM
I was under the impression 14 days was how long it would take before the test worked it’s way out of my system.
I believe this is how I originally flatlined my e2. (Bad timing / missing shots)
however my first test was after 8 days and showed a reading of 389.

Or your test is crap , but you’re basically back to base line after 7 days.

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 03:17 AM
Order/test came from my PCP..
I also don’t think my testosterone can possibly be under 20pg/dL after consistent injections and 150mg 6 days prior.
Also have been gaining size / muscle simply by doing push-ups. 185 lbs @ 5’11. Diet sucks but I don’t gain weight. Blood pressure is perfect.
Not sure what to think. Only difference is the testosterone, but both from BOP sponsor.

Or your test is crap , but you’re basically back to base line after 7 days.

joko123
11-12-2019, 03:44 AM
Order/test came from my PCP..
I also don’t think my testosterone can possibly be under 20pg/dL after consistent injections and 150mg 6 days prior.
Also have been gaining size / muscle simply by doing push-ups. 185 lbs @ 5’11. Diet sucks but I don’t gain weight. Blood pressure is perfect.
Not sure what to think. Only difference is the testosterone, but both from BOP sponsor.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191112/dc384639ac5c244afd12ac46ce37ef03.jpg

That’s my opinion I think you’re shooting olive oil

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 04:30 AM
Personally, I think their test is broken. Will be interesting to find out. With 0 test in my body, my dick wouldn’t get hard. That’s not the case, fortunately.

bobhead
11-12-2019, 05:42 AM
Interesting, perhaps you metabolize testosterone very quickly.

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Interesting, perhaps you metabolize testosterone very quickly.
Possibly, but my last blood test I waited 8 days prior and showed a result of 389.
only reason for a re-test was I wanted free-t result as well as e2,retested (lack sensitive, first test showed very low e2)

anyone else have any advice?
anyone seen an inaccurate blood lab before?

thebear
11-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Possibly, but my last blood test I waited 8 days prior and showed a result of 389.
only reason for a re-test was I wanted free-t result as well as e2,retested (lack sensitive, first test showed very low e2)

anyone else have any advice?
anyone seen an inaccurate blood lab before?

How long were you in that dose before you tested?

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 05:35 PM
my original test of 389, low e2, I was at that dose for close to a year. (.6 once per week of Test 300)
my most recent test of 17, I simply increased my dose to .4 2x a week for the last 3-4 months.
Three weeks before my most recent bloods, I started taking 150mg every 5-6 days in hopes of not having sky high test results.

How long were you in that dose before you tested?

thebear
11-12-2019, 05:41 PM
my original test of 389, low e2, I was at that dose for close to a year. (.6 once per week of Test 300)
my most recent test of 17, I simply increased my dose to .4 2x a week for the last 3-4 months.
Three weeks before my most recent bloods, I started taking 150mg every 5-6 days in hopes of not having sky high test results.

Testosterone from your doc?

What I do know is this...
Playing with you dose, up and down, is not helping.

ucmenow?
11-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Testosterone is from here on BOP. Been using same source for close to a year.
I agree with the dose, but clearly my original dose was not large or frequent enough and caused my e2 to crash.
so. I upped the dose/frequency in attempt to elevate e2.

Didn’t want to go back in there with sky high bloods, so I dialed it back a tad before seeing the doctor. These swings are not that dramatic and the changes really aren’t that frequent.

i just got more blood work done, I guess I’ll have more answers in about a week. I waited the same 6 days. I was able to fuck last night, so time will tell I guess.

BombdotCom
11-13-2019, 03:04 AM
Testosterone is from here on BOP. Been using same source for close to a year.
I agree with the dose, but clearly my original dose was not large or frequent enough and caused my e2 to crash.
so. I upped the dose/frequency in attempt to elevate e2.

Didn’t want to go back in there with sky high bloods, so I dialed it back a tad before seeing the doctor. These swings are not that dramatic and the changes really aren’t that frequent.

i just got more blood work done, I guess I’ll have more answers in about a week. I waited the same 6 days. I was able to fuck last night, so time will tell I guess.Being able to fuck has nothing to do with it. I had low T for years and fucked like a champ. How are you injecting twice a week yet getting blood work done after 6 days? Get your blood work right before your second injection. This will be your low point. Sounds like underdosed gear. I metabolize test super fast even after 7 days I'd still be in the 100s.

Like everyone else said. Be consistent. Pick a protocol and stick to it. It took me 3 months and lots of lab work to dial in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ucmenow?
11-13-2019, 03:25 AM
Thanks for the input. I knew that would be confusing. The reason I took a little extra time before my most recent blood was because I didn’t want my levels to go from 389 to 1000+, and was more concerned with getting my E2 elevated above the last reading of 4.

But what is more suspicious than 380 to 1000 is 380 to 0. Same test (same source, potentially different batch?), less wait time. I feel like they may have made a mistake. I’ll know in one week. Not sure what the doctor will think if it shows up at 0 again.

I see guys staying in 500-1100 range pinning once a week.. makes no sense that mine would be at 13.

anyyyway, sorry for rambling. Will post new bloods

Being able to fuck has nothing to do with it. I had low T for years and fucked like a champ. How are you injecting twice a week yet getting blood work done after 6 days? Get your blood work right before your second injection. This will be your low point. Sounds like underdosed gear. I metabolize test super fast even after 7 days I'd still be in the 100s.

Like everyone else said. Be consistent. Pick a protocol and stick to it. It took me 3 months and lots of lab work to dial in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ucmenow?
11-22-2019, 09:22 AM
Well,
They retested my bloods..

Same result.

First Test

Total Test = 13
Free Test = 1.7

Second test...

Total Test = 16
Free Test = 2.1
E2 = <2

Seems absolutely impossible that i'm pinning upwards of 125-200mg of test weekly, and this is the result.
No wonder I feel like shit.

Going to see endo soon.

Mattymoo
11-22-2019, 10:09 AM
Your test vial may be a dud by mistake.
Contact sponsor privately

ucmenow?
11-22-2019, 04:48 PM
Your test vial may be a dud by mistake.
Contact sponsor privately

hello brother,
thanks for the reply.
Is it possible for a single vial to be a dud?
i contacted them privately, not looking for anything but because I thought they should be aware,
but not much progress has been made.
they wanted me to get tested again but I’ve already tested @ 0 twice in two weeks, so I won’t be doing that again. Plus the vial I tested at 0 with is finished.
the scary thing is I got four bottles from this sponsor. Two E and two C.
i think the C was no good and also a reason I’ve been having so many ups and downs.
i ran test c, then Test E, then C again. It’s possible I’ve shut myself down more than once over the last year with these products.
also smashed my phone,gave myself two black eyes, and lost a job.
scary stuff

Mattymoo
11-22-2019, 11:06 PM
Changing the ester doesn't make a big difference especially from cyp to E.Test is Test
I once was supplied dud Sustanon.
And i could tell after the first vial was empty and i wasnt feeling anything.
Surely the sponsor can send you 1 vial of prop ?
I feel for you as if you have no income, you cant afford to be on a cycle.

ucmenow?
11-23-2019, 12:15 AM
My point regarding the Ester was...
The Test C and Test E I received from Sponsor had different batch # & expiration date.

If the Test Cyp was bad, and I went from LOCAL TEST (good) -> SPONSOR TEST C (Bad) -> SPONSOR TEST E (Good) -> SPONSOR TEST C (bad, blood test shows flatlined 2x) , then I was simply shutting my body down on more than one occasion.
It's not about the money, it's about my health and well-being.

Changing the ester doesn't make a big difference especially from cyp to E.Test is Test
I once was supplied dud Sustanon.
And i could tell after the first vial was empty and i wasnt feeling anything.
Surely the sponsor can send you 1 vial of prop ?
I feel for you as if you have no income, you cant afford to be on a cycle.