PDA

View Full Version : Cash app to block chain

Boogyboogyman
11-14-2019, 05:29 AM
When I buy bit coins.do I sell them to my wallet or is there a way to transfer? Also is a bit coin atm easy to use? Thanks for any help

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

cyberninja
11-14-2019, 04:28 PM
Just buy on coinbase or cash app with your debit card, or the transaction can take a week to clear....and then copy your blockchain wallet address into your coinbase send bitcoin/money, and make the transfer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayabusa_muscle
11-20-2019, 08:00 PM
Just buy on coinbase or cash app with your debit card, or the transaction can take a week to clear....and then copy your blockchain wallet address into your coinbase send bitcoin/money, and make the transfer

What he said!

Much respect

9TMARE
11-20-2019, 08:24 PM
When I buy bit coins.do I sell them to my wallet or is there a way to transfer? Also is a bit coin atm easy to use? Thanks for any help

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
There should be a option on Bitcoin page that says withdrawal or enable withdrawal. If it’s not enabled you’ll have to enable it to transfer to a secondary wallet.

Big Bronson
02-28-2020, 10:33 PM
Cash app to vlockchain very easy. I just figured it out after a week of pulling my hair out. Be paitent its very easy.

9TMARE
02-28-2020, 11:51 PM
Cash app to vlockchain very easy. I just figured it out after a week of pulling my hair out. Be paitent its very easy.

Took me a week as well man! Once you figure it out it’s very simple

Caustic Charm
04-06-2020, 01:24 PM

Yea...fuck Coinbase.

cyberninja
04-09-2020, 12:08 AM
Yea...fuck Coinbase.

Agreed cash app is better

Firebirdz
04-28-2020, 10:02 PM
Love cash app! So easy and fast for everything.

Once you figure bitcoin out, Once you figure it out its so simple and fees not bad.

mightymouse84
05-04-2020, 12:31 AM
Couldn't you just transfer directly from cash app to the sellers wallet right away? Sorry for the noob question but why should I send to my blockchain wallet first?

Caustic Charm
05-04-2020, 12:43 AM
Couldn't you just transfer directly from cash app to the sellers wallet right away? Sorry for the noob question but why should I send to my blockchain wallet first?

Well, for me, cashapp has its own debit card plus my debit card to my bank. I don’t like making the bitcoin transaction from my phone wallet because it opens a big door if there IS a vulnerability.

Second, and this is big for me, cashapp removed the ability to withdraw bitcoin using a dollar amount. So I can no longer specify in dollars, how much bitcoin to transfer. So I HAVE to use my private wallet for transactions now.

thebear
05-04-2020, 01:01 AM

You can. But your bank will know EVERY move you make. Get me [emoji6]

Caustic Charm
05-04-2020, 01:16 AM
You can. But your bank will know EVERY move you make. Get me [emoji6]

Technically they are a bank. Routing number, account number, debit card, and direct deposit capable.

thebear
05-04-2020, 01:27 AM
Technically they are a bank. Routing number, account number, debit card, and direct deposit capable.

It’s much less anonymous when sending BTC from cash app to someone vs to wallet and then to someone.

Caustic Charm
05-04-2020, 01:29 AM
That’s why I use Exodus for my private wallet.

thebear
05-04-2020, 01:30 AM
That’s why I use Exodus for my private wallet.

I use blockchain but been using BTC atm a lot more and sending to blockchain

Frankdoz
05-04-2020, 01:52 AM
Yea...fuck Coinbase.

They blocked me

Gizmo856
05-04-2020, 03:38 AM
Cash app all the way brother. Super easy once you wrap your head around how everything works. Don’t hold on to that bitcoin for very long. Bitcoin fluctuates very fast. Buy, then withdrawal immediately to the wallet you choose.

Caustic Charm
05-04-2020, 02:24 PM
They blocked me

A blessing my friend.

maxmuscle1
05-04-2020, 03:37 PM
I love cash app for certain things but, I have had family members with the same last name send me like $550, $275, and cashapp denied me receiving funds! I’m like wtf! Also, you can load cash on to your card if your low because it is super cheap. Walmart and Walgreens both offer the service, and the cashier said it would t accept you cash, *she mentioned that lately a lot of people had this happen. IDK if it is because of pandemic or what . Customer service sent me an email and said we are very busy so please be patient and we will get to you . Zelle and Venmo are more convenient for normal use but, cash app is awesome for quick btc transactions![emoji106] I just have trouble collecting . ?? Maybe one of you can explain why get denied funds?

Max

thebear
05-04-2020, 05:03 PM
I love cash app for certain things but, I have had family members with the same last name send me like $550, $275, and cashapp denied me receiving funds! I’m like wtf! Also, you can load cash on to your card if your low because it is super cheap. Walmart and Walgreens both offer the service, and the cashier said it would t accept you cash, *she mentioned that lately a lot of people had this happen. IDK if it is because of pandemic or what . Customer service sent me an email and said we are very busy so please be patient and we will get to you . Zelle and Venmo are more convenient for normal use but, cash app is awesome for quick btc transactions![emoji106] I just have trouble collecting . ?? Maybe one of you can explain why get denied funds?

Max

I don’t know. I think you can only receive so much in a day or month. Maybe that’s why.

Frankdoz
05-04-2020, 05:11 PM
A blessing my friend.

Voyager is gtg takes forever to get funds though