PDA

View Full Version : Bust in Texas

Mo2
11-18-2019, 06:00 PM
HARRISON COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – A report of gunshots fired led to the arrest of two people on drug and other charges in Harrison County.

According to the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded Friday evening to reports of gunfire inside a residence on Lansing Road.

When deputies reached the residence, they were met with resistance and told they couldn’t come onto the property.

“The deputies had a duty to assure that no one had been injured at the location and entered the property,” according to a statement from HCSO.

While checking for injured persons, deputies discovered a lab to manufacture steroids.

Deputies notified the Drug Enforcement Agency, and DEA agents soon arrived on the scene along with two chemists. The DEA team dissembled the lab and assured that it was safe to handle.

DEA agents also confiscated approximately 40 kilos of pure steroid powder.

HCSO seized approximately 5,000 vials of manufactured steroid liquid with an estimated street value of about $150,000 along with a large selection of pills that were being manufactured.

Deputies ended up seizing the entire laboratory, two cars, two motorcycles, multiple firearms, ammunition, and $13,533 in cash.

Arrested were Sammie Leslie Vail, 38, and Ashley Pilgrim Vail, 37, both of Longview.

Sammie Vail has been charged with possession of a controlled substance, interfering with public duties, unlawfully carrying a weapon license holder, and public intoxication. He is in the Harrison County Jail on bonds totaling $505,000.

Ashley Vail has been charged with possession of controlled substance, interfering with public duties, resisting arrest search or transport, and disorderly conduct. She is in the Harrison County Jail on bonds totaling $505,000.

Two other subjects were located at the residence. They were interviewed by Harrison County Deputies and later released.

This is an ongoing investigation.

Nottherealjfk
11-19-2019, 04:57 PM
That’s like 30-45 minutes from me. That’s crazy. The town they live in couldn’t be but maybe 5000 people. Crazy a lab that big was right down the road from me. Wonder what lab they were

IRISHOAK
11-19-2019, 05:02 PM
Dayum

Ranger15
11-19-2019, 08:03 PM
Supposedly word was it’s TGI there’s been a lot these lately and sources going ghost missing. Definitely seems like something going on everyone be careful

Musclemechanic76
11-19-2019, 08:15 PM
Supposedly word was it’s TGI there’s been a lot these lately and sources going ghost missing. Definitely seems like something going on everyone be carefulTGI??
What the stands for??

Ranger15
11-19-2019, 09:50 PM
Titanium gear

Diesel1965
11-20-2019, 03:20 AM
He was on cruise control and had been for just over a year then got up last Friday morning and had a little drinkypoo and discharged a fire arm inside his residents at 7am not my idea of a alarm clock.

If not for that he'd be doing business as usual wasn't even on the radar I remember when he started on another board very smooth operation.

Lesson learned Alcohol and Fire Arm's do not mix very well or at least use a silencer.

TheSpectre
12-09-2019, 09:23 PM
No Manufacturing, Conspiracy, or Distribution of Steroid charges, WTF?!

hamsy523
12-10-2019, 12:40 AM
That’s like 30-45 minutes from me. That’s crazy. The town they live in couldn’t be but maybe 5000 people. Crazy a lab that big was right down the road from me. Wonder what lab they were

30 minutes for where I just moved from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nottherealjfk
12-13-2019, 04:27 PM
30 minutes for where I just moved from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh shit no way. I’m just down the road in tyler.

pistolero
01-03-2020, 12:03 AM
If you have a huge illegal operation going on at your place. Say, growing dope or manufacturing steroids. Might be a good idea to avoid attracting the law to your door for doing stupid shit. Just an idea.