PDA

View Full Version : Low natural test levels?

Thompsoncustom
11-21-2019, 01:38 AM
Hey guys wanted your opinions on my levels. Just had my total test levels taken the other day and the results came back 396 ng/dl.

Now I've only done 1 cycle before by accident when I was around 20 of superdrol, didn't even know I was doing steroids till my test crashed, no pct other than what the doctor gave me at the time which I believe was just test e 1 shot a week for a month. After that he said everything was good I believe.

Now I'm not having any problems in the bedroom luckily but I am lacking energy but that could also be do to working 3rd shift.

So what do you guys think about my levels for being 30 years old. To low? And if so what should I do about it? Don't really want to go on trt I didn't know if running PCT by itself or a test e cycle plus PCT might be a good idea to try and restart things better. Any ideas or opinions? Thanks.

teej750
11-21-2019, 03:16 AM
What is your free test levels though?

I'm guessing fine bc your libido hasn't suffered. Plus what time of day was that done?

Free testosterone correlates better with symptoms. Depending on labs a normal range for total testosterone is like 275 - 900. Wide range huh.

Levels peak at 20 but dont start to really regularly decline until around 30. Then is only at about 1% or more for most and could be more depending on genetics, diet and other factors.

400 seems a little low for 30 but then again theres a lot of other things to consider.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Thompsoncustom
11-21-2019, 04:01 AM
What is your free test levels though?

I'm guessing fine bc your libido hasn't suffered. Plus what time of day was that done?

Free testosterone correlates better with symptoms. Depending on labs a normal range for total testosterone is like 275 - 900. Wide range huh.

Levels peak at 20 but dont start to really regularly decline until around 30. Then is only at about 1% or more for most and could be more depending on genetics, diet and other factors.

400 seems a little low for 30 but then again theres a lot of other things to consider.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Wish I knew what my free test was. The printout I got from the DR only had total test on it.

When I had the test done I was off from work for a couple days and sleeping like a normal person. Blood was drawn at 10am.

joko123
11-21-2019, 04:02 AM
Numbers matter unless you’re out of range on either end of the spectrum how do you feel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebear
11-21-2019, 04:13 AM
For 30 it’s a bit low IMO, but yes would like to see free T as well and Lh.

What’s your diet like? Stress etc?

I don’t think you need a pct nor TRT.

Thompsoncustom
11-21-2019, 04:16 AM
I fell like I'm tired all the time but not sure if that's from the test or working 3rd shift. I've tired sleeping aids but I sleep a solid 8hrs it just doesn't seem to matter.

Other than that sex drive seems ok and no performance issues in the bedroom thank God. When I did superdrol years ago I had issues getting it up from my test tanking after coming off SD, but not having any issues there now. Under 400 just seems low for being 30 so I didn't know if it was a issue or not.

You guys think I should have other blood work done? Something like a full hormone panel?

Thompsoncustom
11-21-2019, 04:20 AM
For 30 it’s a bit low IMO, but yes would like to see free T as well and Lh.

What’s your diet like? Stress etc?

I don’t think you need a pct nor TRT.

No stress I just don't get stressed easy and life's been good. I train 3 days on 2 days off all upper body stuff for the last year. As far as diet I'm not counting calories but I probably get 200gram of protein which is more than enough I think seems like I'm peeing some out (foamy) I'm 6ft 180lbs 12%bf. Carbs coming from fruit and grains/nuts. I do 1 or 2 whole food shakes a day on top of normal meals.

BearsFan
11-21-2019, 08:47 AM
I've heard of ppl doing hcg to raise test levels or they do a non pct pct . Meaning you take nolvadex for 4 weeks . 20/20/10/10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Thompsoncustom
11-21-2019, 11:07 PM
I have novladex on hand and was thinking about doing something like that. If i run it for a month how long after should I wait before having my blood drawn again.

jayboy
11-22-2019, 12:08 AM
Hcg or Clomifene

Thompsoncustom
11-28-2019, 12:09 AM
I've heard of ppl doing hcg to raise test levels or they do a non pct pct . Meaning you take nolvadex for 4 weeks . 20/20/10/10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Ya I'm gonna run nolvadex for a month and see what my levels come back next time I have them tested. Also had the dr refer me to a endocrinologist in case this doesn't do the trick.

Thompsoncustom
03-04-2020, 11:45 PM
well ran the mini pct about 2 months ago and just got my new results today this time I got total test and free test. Numbers are still on the low end so i'm guessing that's just my normal.

Testosterone Total
412 ng/dL

Testosterone, Free
6.59 ng/dL

manimal78
10-31-2023, 12:37 AM
youre low. i know a guy your age who was low as well...docs gave him enclomiphene...his total test is now above 1000, and he is just fine. see a doc.