PDA

View Full Version : FUCK THIS ASSHOLE - Pharmavol Labs

Sqwuidd
12-06-2019, 06:14 PM
I am posting this to make people aware of this issue I had with the person who Runs Pharmavol Labs -- I have all his real info and location as well - i'll hold onto that though for now. He isnt a sponsor here any longer but was - just in case anyones still buying from him

Here's what happened to me

I had a bunch of raw powders I wanted pressed into tabs.

I sent these raws to a third party -- lets call him "Mike" to avoid confusion here.
So i SENT MIKE 450grams of Winstrol and 250 Grams of Dbol to have pressed into 50mg tabs -- so doing the math -- this should yield 450,000MG of Win and 250,000mg of Dbol. Im not a math whiz -- but dividing each one of these above by 50mg would yield the following :
WINSTROL 50MG tabs -9,000 tabs
DBOL 50mg tabs - 5000 tabs

So ^^ this should have been what was returned to me from the raws I sent out

Everyone with me up till now ?

As a side note-- I offered to pay whatever to have this done for me-- I was told by "mike" that Pharmavol said he would do it for free (Looking back this is the first red flag in this situation but anyway..)

I sent these powders to "mike" around July of 2019 --maybe even June 2019.
Now --"MIKE" sent these powders to Pharmavol for pressing around this same time -- maybe a bit later -- like maybe end of july 2019.

Now i HAD no direct contact with Pharamvol at this time , nor did i know he was doing the pressing --"mike" just told me it was someone he was connected with --i trust "mike" so i went along with it and was under the impression it would be a few weeks tilli it was completed and sent back to "mike."

fast forward about 5 or 6 months -- After tons of excuses and the run around -- these tabs were still not pressed. "mike" informed Pharamavol that these raws werent his ,but belonged to me -- Sqwuidd. Once I heard that these weren't done and it was 6 months -- i stepped in -- asked for his info and contacted him.
It was at this time , i was informed it was Pharamavol who was pressing the tabs.
Coincidentally , around this time --Pharamavol did send "mike" a bag of small pink tabs (which he initally claimed they were 50mg DBOL tabs) and about 32 ounces of a yellow powder (which he claimed was pre-mixed winstrol 50mg powder and it just needed to be pressed)

now let me slow this down at this part
The pink tabs only came in at arounf 4200 count -- so 800 tabs short
and --this mysterious yellow powder sketched me out -- like how do i know what this is ? my flags went way up and i became skeptical about all of this
I contacted and spoke to Pharamavol and he then began to come up with excuses about "mike" not knowing how to use a press he was given -- which is why the Winstrol couldnt be pressed AND the Dbol was 800 tabs short (He claimed it was because "mike" messed up the pressing of the Dbol which wasted the quantity)

now few things wrong here in my mind
1) How is is possible that the raws were "wasted" -- like where are they?
2) this yellow powder -- why didn't you just press it ? or hold it for a bit longer and press it?or at least tell someone that theres an issue and its taking longer ?
3) All of a sudden these products were ready to be sent back ? after i CONTACTED?

I was then told the Dbol "may be underdosed" so it would be around 45mg or so --thi was info i got from "mike" who spoke with Pharmavol after he spoke with me (and realized i was pissed )
I then received info that the Dbol was in fact 25mg tabs (so NOW the count is even less based on the original amount i sent 250grams)--so ok no problem theyre 25mg --i shuld be getting 10,000 of them back , right? there was only 4200 present maybe 4300.

SO HERES MY FIRST CONCLUSION WITH PROOF -- THE DBOL RAWS I SENT FOR PRESSING WERE STOLEN BY PHARMAVOL and THEN SENT BACK --WAY UNDERCOUNTED AND UNDERDOSED. THIS GUY LIED AND TOLD ME TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT THE MG DOSAGE ON THESE -(I tested these also by Jano -- they came back at 10mg and 11mg !!!!!) SO THIS SCUMBG PRESSED ME 10MG TABS AND TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF AS 50MG-- FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DIRTBAG.

AND ....the Winstrol mystery powder-- Had this tested as well
3MG of active Stanzolol in it -- 3mg!!!! He said THIS WAS 50MG PREMIXED POWDER-- When in reality it was DOGSHIT AND JUST YELLOW POWDER -- that he again tried to pass off as 50mg winstrol

And another piece of info
Once thie douchebag found out i WAS TESTING HIS SHIT - He said "Oh ill just send the raws back to you to make this right"
Like it was a favor to me to give me back shit he stole from me to begin with.

BOTTOM LINE -- I WILL NEVER DO BIZ WITH PHARMAVOL AGAIN AND ANYONE WHO DOES IS PROB BEING RIPPED OFF ALSO
HOPE HE DIES FROM ANAL HERPES

I have the test results too --ill attach them here so you can see them
i had the dbol tabs , Yellow Win powder tested
I also had the raws he "gave me back" tested as well

the pics have handwrititen codes on them

DB RAWS- dbol raws
WM- the yellow winstrol mix
DB25 - was the yellow tabs he claimed were dbol 25mg
WINRAW- winstrol raws

i have no issue with transparency here -- I am not a newbie or some chump --I knew something was wrong and proved it

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kawa636
12-06-2019, 06:25 PM
I am posting this to make people aware of this issue I had with the person who Runs Pharmavol Labs -- I have all his real info and location as well - i'll hold onto that though for now. He isnt a sponsor here any longer but was - just in case anyones still buying from him

I had a bunch of raw powders I wanted pressed into tabs for myself and to sell to friends etc.

I sent these raws to a third party -- lets call him "Mike" to avoid confusion here.
So i SENT MIKE 450grams of Winstrol and 250 Grams of Dbol to have pressed into 50mg tabs -- so doing the math -- this should yield 450,000MG of Win and 250,000mg of Dbol. Im not a math whiz -- but dividing each one of these above by 50mg would yield the following :

As a side note-- I offered to pay whatever to have this done for me-- I was told by "mike" that Pharmavol said he would do it for free (Looking back this is the first red flag in this situation but anyway..)

Now --"MIKE" sent these powders to Pharmavol for pressing around this same time -- maybe a bit later -- like maybe end of july 2019.

Now i HAD no direct contact with Pharamvol at this time , nor did i know he was doing the pressing --"mike" just told me it was someone he was connected with --i trust "mike" so i went along with it and was under the impression it would be a few weeks tilli it was completed and sent back to "mike."

fast forward about 5 or 6 months -- After tons of excuses and the run around -- these tabs were still not pressed. "mike" informed Pharamavol that these raws werent his ,but belonged to me -- Sqwuidd. Once I heard that these weren't done and it was 6 months -- i stepped in -- asked for his info and contacted him.
It was at this time , i was informed it was Pharamavol who was pressing the tabs.
Coincidentally , around this time --Pharamavol did send "mike" a bag of small pink tabs (which he initally claimed they were 50mg DBOL tabs) and about 32 ounces of a yellow powder (which he claimed was pre-mixed winstrol 50mg powder and it just needed to be pressed)

and --this mysterious yellow powder sketched me out -- like how do i know what this is ? my flags went way up and i became skeptical about all of this
I contacted and spoke to Pharamavol and he then began to come up with excuses about "mike" not knowing how to use a press he was given -- which is why the Winstrol couldnt be pressed AND the Dbol was 800 tabs short (He claimed it was because "mike" messed up the pressing of the Dbol which wasted the quantity)

2) this yellow powder -- why didn't you just press it ? or hold it for a bit longer and press it?or at least tell someone that theres an issue and its taking longer ?
3) All of a sudden these products were ready to be sent back ? after i CONTACTED?

I was then told the Dbol "may be underdosed" so it would be around 45mg or so --thi was info i got from "mike" who spoke with Pharmavol after he spoke with me (and realized i was pissed )
I then received info that the Dbol was in fact 25mg tabs (so NOW the count is even less based on the original amount i sent 250grams)--so ok no problem theyre 25mg --i shuld be getting 10,000 of them back , right? there was only 4200 present maybe 4300.

SO HERES MY FIRST CONCLUSION WITH PROOF -- THE DBOL RAWS I SENT FOR PRESSING WERE STOLEN BY PHARMAVOL and THEN SENT BACK --WAY UNDERCOUNTED AND UNDERDOSED. THIS GUY LIED AND TOLD ME TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT THE MG DOSAGE ON THESE -(I tested these also by Jano -- they came back at 10mg and 11mg !!!!!) SO THIS SCUMBG PRESSED ME 10MG TABS AND TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF AS 50MG-- FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DIRTBAG.

3MG of active Stanzolol in it -- 3mg!!!! He said THIS WAS 50MG PREMIXED POWDER-- When in reality it was DOGSHIT AND JUST YELLOW POWDER -- that he again tried to pass off as 50mg winstrol

Once thie douchebag found out i WAS TESTING HIS SHIT - He said "Oh ill just send the raws back to you to make this right"

BOTTOM LINE -- I WILL NEVER DO BIZ WITH PHARMAVOL AGAIN AND ANYONE WHO DOES IS PROB BEING RIPPED OFF ALSO

DB RAWS- dbol raws
WINRAW- winstrol raws

i have no issue with transparency here -- I am not a newbie or some chump --I knew something was wrong and proved it

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE

what a piece of shit bro...sorry this happen to u brother,thats alot of product lost.id be a pissed motherfucker,showin up at someones doorstep cocked n loaded!!

Sqwuidd
12-06-2019, 06:25 PM

I had a bunch of raw powders I wanted pressed into tabs for myself and to sell to friends etc.

DB RAWS- dbol raws
WINRAW- winstrol raws

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE

And for those who thing Im bullshitting
Heres the test results on all of
The stuff I had tested https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191206/7cf0537246537cb1375b0660e0bb9efd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191206/59518d5ec5584b8b49f3d1c265c9dd84.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191206/ceddb7df23c69c919444ac92912aeeee.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191206/0587a426b6bdc116ebba0e88ba8d8ae3.jpg

Sqwuidd
12-06-2019, 06:26 PM
I would rather ruin his business

what a piece of shit bro...sorry this happen to u brother,thats alot of product lost.id be a pissed motherfucker,showin up at someones doorstep cocked n loaded!!

kawa636
12-06-2019, 06:28 PM
I would rather ruin his business

i agree bro,just speaking out of anger..i never heard of that guy but i trust very few as is.

Leoterelli250
12-06-2019, 06:31 PM
Yea not to put to much of my own personal information out there but i work in *************** and research. Thats ridiculous. The raws don’t evaporate when pressing them. I’m sorry brother that not cool

teejey
12-06-2019, 06:34 PM
I was told his gear was loaded with floaters by one of the vets when he was around.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
12-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Bro this guy is a complete liar and con artist
telling me all sorts of excuses and reasons like I am a moron

shit doesnt disappear or evaporate

FUCK HIM
It is now on my agenda of things to do --RUIN THIS ASSHOLE'S NAME AND BUSINESS

Lets all send him bags of shit and dildos -- I'll pay shipping costs for anyone who wants to send him a pack

Sqwuidd
12-06-2019, 06:36 PM
I don't doubt this

and it is probably way underdosed-- i would pay for the test if anyone has his gear
LMK -- I m full on blowing this guy's spot up repeatedly and on as many boards as I can

I was told his gear was loaded with floaters by one of the vets when he was around.

Mattymoo
12-06-2019, 06:38 PM
What a scumbag
I hope he is sorted out

GoGoGodzilla
12-06-2019, 06:44 PM
Ohh boy, this guy pissed in the wrong fucking sand box!!! Sorry this happened to you Squuid... keep a level head bud.

Sqwuidd
12-06-2019, 06:49 PM
thats the worst part for me bro

i mean he did send me back pure raws to make up for the stuff he stole --but it isn's genuine bc he tried to play fucking games and then cover it up

he begged to not post this
fuck him -i dont give a shit -- he could burn alive and i wouldnt waste my piss on him to save his life

he sent me back pure raws yes
but the way he framed it was like it was a favor and he was going out of his way

YOU STOLE MY SHIT BRO!! FUCK YOU

I did offer him the opportunity to avoid public decimation and just admit to me the exact truth
i wanted to know where the raws went - exactly how he decided to steal them- ADMIT YOUR WRONG and i will back down -- this is exactly what I offered

^^ no go on that option

so here we are

I hope no one ever . buys his shit again and he goes broke

Oh and by the way-- I am pretty connected elsewhere so this info will spread like wildfire by the end of the weekend

Ohh boy, this guy pissed in the wrong fucking sand box!!! Sorry this happened to you Squuid... keep a level head bud.

samgraves82
12-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Thats fucked up sqwuidd. I def hope he gets his and hopefully it gets him in the pockets!!

[email protected] for a list
order @ h-as.******@tutamail.com

Galahad
12-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Fuck dude. That is fucking messed up. I am on a few other boards as well that I wont mention and was just looking at him the other day and now I see this. Cant believe he did that. If he sees this here I'd like to see his reply to all this.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
12-06-2019, 07:13 PM
i WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO COME AT ME WITH SOME BULLSHIT
I WILL RUIN HIM HERE

I have screenshots and all that to prove what i am saying

COME GET SOME BRO -- YOU DONT wanna get me going bro -- I WON'T STOP and I'm not a punk ass bitch like you

THIS PUSSY IS TERRIFIED OF ME - he wont come correct -- he will come with some nonsense horse shit excuses and lies --and I will shut them down one by one

he might as well just go start working at McDonalds now --to start saving money --he'll need it

Fuck dude. That is fucking messed up. I am on a few other boards as well that I wont mention and was just looking at him the other day and now I see this. Cant believe he did that. If he sees this here I'd like to see his reply to all this.

maxmuscle1
12-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Douche! How did I miss this! Bad Business Indeed!

Max

Primemuscle
12-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Thats some serious grimey shit. Glad you got your raws back at the very least bro. Good looks on exposing this fake

dogomadness
12-06-2019, 09:09 PM
3xpose that dirt bag! That's is messed up! Sorry about sqwuidd!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Posiden
12-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Fucking pice of shit imagine trying to scam one of the most solid and honest member on the BOP Sqwuiid hope this mother fucker bleeds out from his asshole

GurthQuake
12-08-2019, 02:11 PM
Met my boy sqwwwidd about three years ago on BOP. . A lot of working together and an excellent partner have been working with pharmavol just about a year now .
Yess we have had out differences But always come to a reasonable compromise. On this occasion he promised to make any issues right. So given the fact that his words were communicating to me that he was willing to do the right thing I felt that he deserved time to do it because really all I care about is Square business . Thats At a big deal to me Especially considering theres a lot of scammers out there. In all fairness squid had a few valid points concerning some details and there was a little bit of residual irritation from the previous weeks conversations . So a vent session occurred .
I get nothing but positive reviews on the guys products Whenever I share them with lifters . A lot of repeat people for PVOL .

I personally would hope that everybody could look at the situation as maybe an honest complaint came out and the lab did due Diligence to correct the situation Which is a benchmark of any decent lab because I can promise you no lab is without trouble in some form or other.

I understand squids point of view. And BOP and other forums serve as a good set of checks and balances as long as everyone is honest. I will buy PHARMAVOL products in the future because I believe that he will continue to put out a decent product and theres prosperity in good product.

I honestly believe that squid in pharmavol will find some common ground here very soon.

All of us including myself are shoot first ask questions later type people lol But Im 40 and Im trying to hold my bullets until I absolutely have to use them.. haha . I like it its working out for me a lot lately
. Please forgive any typos Im tired as fuck always on the run

There Is more prosperity in peace and forgiveness anyway.

Cheers Brothers

Ranger15
12-08-2019, 04:21 PM
Met my boy sqwwwidd about three years ago on BOP. . A lot of working together and an excellent partner have been working with farmers pharmavol just about a year now .
Yess we have had out differences But always come to a reasonable compromise. On this occasion he promised to make any issues right. So given the fact that his words we’re communicating to me that he was willing to do the right thing I felt that he deserved time to do it because really all I care about is Square business . That’s At a big deal to me Especially considering there’s a lot of scammers out there. In all fairness squid had a few valid points concerning some details and there was a little bit of residual irritation from the previous weeks conversations . So a vent session occurred .
I get nothing but positive reviews on the guys products Whenever I share them with lifters . A lot of repeat people for PVOL .

I personally would hope that everybody could look at the situation as maybe an honest complaint came out and the lab did due Diligence to correct the situation Which is a benchmark of any decent lab because I can promise you no lab is without trouble in some form or other.

I understand squid’s point of view. And BOP and other forums serve as a good set of checks and balances as long as everyone is honest. I will buy PHARMAVOL products in the future because I believe that he will continue to put out a decent product and there’s prosperity in good product.

I honestly believe that squid in Farmerville will find some common ground here very soon.

All of us including myself are shoot first ask questions later type people lol But I’m 40 and I’m trying to hold my bullets until I absolutely have to use them.. haha . I like it it’s working out for me a lot lately
. Please forgive any typos I’m tired as fuck always on the run

There Is more prosperity and peace forgiveness anyway.

Cheers Brothers

Im confused but unless I’m missing something but Gurthquake I guess you work for Pharmavol and your saying this was all just a misunderstanding?

kawa636
12-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Met my boy sqwwwidd about three years ago on BOP. . A lot of working together and an excellent partner have been working with farmers pharmavol just about a year now .
Yess we have had out differences But always come to a reasonable compromise. On this occasion he promised to make any issues right. So given the fact that his words were communicating to me that he was willing to do the right thing I felt that he deserved time to do it because really all I care about is Square business . Thats At a big deal to me Especially considering theres a lot of scammers out there. In all fairness squid had a few valid points concerning some details and there was a little bit of residual irritation from the previous weeks conversations . So a vent session occurred .

I understand squids point of view. And BOP and other forums serve as a good set of checks and balances as long as everyone is honest. I will buy PHARMAVOL products in the future because I believe that he will continue to put out a decent product and theres prosperity in good product.

I honestly believe that squid in Farmerville will find some common ground here very soon.

All of us including myself are shoot first ask questions later type people lol But Im 40 and Im trying to hold my bullets until I absolutely have to use them.. haha . I like it its working out for me a lot lately
. Please forgive any typos Im tired as fuck always on the run

There Is more prosperity and peace forgiveness anyway.

Cheers Brothers

theres no room for forgiveness in something thats taken 6 months to take care of,i completely side with sqwiud and understand his frustrAtion

Riggs
12-08-2019, 08:40 PM
I'm always watching guys.

There is only a very rare occasion that I'm wiling to forgive something done with ill intent....period. Especially if you try to take from me or use me as a stepping stone to profit or any other personal gain.

Posiden
12-08-2019, 09:40 PM
GURTH MUST BE ****** OTHR ACCOUNT or ur just a fucking moron You would do business with someone who tried to scam someone and sent way way under does stuff are you serious

Mattymoo
12-08-2019, 09:59 PM
What was done to Squidd wasn't accidental, it was a blatant violation of trust and a deliberate skimm of raws so someone else could profit dishonesty.
I hope justice is served.

Riggs
12-08-2019, 10:10 PM
GURTH MUST BE ****** OTHR ACCOUNT or ur just a fucking moron You would do business with someone who tried to scam someone and sent way way under does stuff are you serious

Let's say what we gotta say and leave the drama out.

GurthQuake
12-09-2019, 12:20 AM
Im confused but unless I’m missing something but Gurthquake I guess you work for Pharmavol and your saying this was all just a misunderstanding?

No Im saying Im a customer . And have been using his products for a while. Me and sqwwuidd were Customers together this time. And long story short we had a few discrepancies and I think everybody is working things out

GurthQuake
12-09-2019, 12:48 AM

I will agree that you have a valid point there and my post is not intended to sound like it is disputing what squid is saying or by any means taking any side against him like I said hes my boy And I will always have his back I am merely stating my own personal belief system if a guy did me wrong and a year later he said he wanted to make it right , well guess what I believe in second chances and I believe in giving people and opportunity to make things right if they so seek . It is a truly what comes around goes around , world. And I dont care who you are everyone of us at some point are going to need a second chance I know this from first-hand experience. The Only people that do not deserve forgiveness are those who are not sorry and those people that hurt children in any form. Any person that is making a Honest effort regardless of the reason to right any wrongs or perceived wrongs proves Some amount of decency and that is something that everyone of us should try to foster and other people. Because at least at the end of the day you can say hey I did my part to give people a chance and I will do wonders for your own life true story. Because in the end forgiveness is not about the other person Its about getting rid of the poison In your own heart that you hold onto to stay angry at somebody else which Mostly causes yourself unrest. Goddamn I just cant shut up on this one LOL

Ranger15
12-09-2019, 01:23 AM
That’s cool I wasnt looking to call you out or anything and I actually do agree with a lot of what you just said. Just from your earlier post it had me confused which it’s so easy to get mixed up sometimes try put thoughts and feelings through a key board .

maxmuscle1
12-09-2019, 01:33 AM
Sorry I thought this was an Anal
Thread!

Max

Galahad
12-09-2019, 01:36 AM
Thread!

MaxIt can be...

Riggs
12-09-2019, 01:36 AM
That’s cool I was looking to call you out on anything and I actually do agree with a lot of what you just said. Just from your earlier post it had me confused which it’s so easy to get mixed up sometimes try put thoughts and feelings through a key board .

I will agree here....I've posted and when looking back at it I was like whooaaa now that came out WAY wrong.

Riggs
12-09-2019, 01:38 AM
Thread!

Max

It can be...

BOOOOOM - FUCK THIS ASSHOLE

maxmuscle1
12-09-2019, 01:39 AM
BOOOOOM

Its going down tonight!!

Riggs
12-09-2019, 01:41 AM
It’s going down tonight!!

Ohh I added more for good measure...I've got a whole vault full of pics.

GurthQuake
12-09-2019, 01:59 AM
theres no room for forgiveness in something thats taken 6 months to take care of,i completely side with sqwiud and understand his frustrAtion

I mustve pressed the wrong button because my response to ranger was meant for your brother

GurthQuake
12-09-2019, 02:00 AM
It can be...

Lol

GurthQuake
12-09-2019, 02:02 AM
Its going down tonight!!

Hahahaha

maxmuscle1
12-09-2019, 02:08 AM

Riggs ! That first one is gettin it! Got that hood
Pierced! Vibin! Lol

Max

Galahad
12-09-2019, 02:33 AM
What the fuck did I start . God dammit riggs doesnt even need a reason

thebear
12-09-2019, 02:03 PM

Now we are talking real asshole!!!! Count me in!

Enigma
12-09-2019, 05:49 PM
I don’t see how any “common ground” can be met. No one could ever do what has been done without absolute intent. Same guys sell Dbol as anavar,which isn’t a big deal unless you are a chick. Then you are really fucking with people’s lives and health.
I can’t illustrate a better reason for my “If I don’t make it, I don’t take it” philosophy. These unscrupulous fuckers are exactly how I got into this game.

Riggs
12-09-2019, 08:23 PM
What the fuck did I start . God dammit riggs doesnt even need a reason

Pervs always find each other

"Hello is it me you're looking for"

Sqwuidd
12-09-2019, 10:39 PM
I don’t see how any “common ground” can be met. No one could ever do what has been done without absolute intent. Same guys sell Dbol as anavar,which isn’t a big deal unless you are a chick. Then you are really fucking with people’s lives and health.
I can’t illustrate a better reason for my “If I don’t make it, I don’t take it” philosophy. These unscrupulous fuckers are exactly how I got into this game.

Im being told

Human error was the cause
I dont buy it for a fuckin second

I am just not associating with him
Dont trust him at all so I am cutting ties
Just my choice

He was trying to like make peace
Or some bullshit but still wont own up to the shit he got caught doing

Human error my fuckin ass bro
Cmon now - dont insult my intelligence man

bayouboy1
12-10-2019, 02:27 AM
Its still mind blowing to me how ignorant people can be. Theres plenty of money to be made in this game doing things correctly. Anyone with a little sense knows its more profitable to do what you supposed to do and make sure things are done correctly.

Ignorance bleeds out of some people and it makes me want to cave their skulls in. stupid people cant see when you lie and steal you will never succeed to get ahead in life.

Sorry to hear this happened to you Sqd, I have enjoyed doing business with you and know your good people bud

[email protected]

GoGoGodzilla
12-10-2019, 02:40 AM
"Hello is it me you're looking for"

Lol... Did you really just hit him with some Lionel??

BigSurge-
12-10-2019, 03:08 AM
I will agree that you have a valid point there and my post is not intended to sound like it is disputing what squid is saying or by any means taking any side against him like I said hes my boy And I will always have his back I am merely stating my own personal belief system if a guy did me wrong and a year later he said he wanted to make it right , well guess what I believe in second chances and I believe in giving people and opportunity to make things right if they so seek . It is a truly what comes around goes around , world. And I dont care who you are everyone of us at some point are going to need a second chance I know this from first-hand experience. The Only people that do not deserve forgiveness are those who are not sorry and those people that hurt children in any form. Any person that is making a Honest effort regardless of the reason to right any wrongs or perceived wrongs proves Some amount of decency and that is something that everyone of us should try to foster and other people. Because at least at the end of the day you can say hey I did my part to give people a chance and I will do wonders for your own life true story. Because in the end forgiveness is not about the other person Its about getting rid of the poison In your own heart that you hold onto to stay angry at somebody else which Mostly causes yourself unrest. Goddamn I just cant shut up on this one LOL

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat a "boy" to have [emoji848][emoji2958]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

joko123
12-10-2019, 03:38 AM
Post up all his shit expose this mofo

Riggs
12-10-2019, 04:07 AM
Lol... Did you really just hit him with some Lionel??

You gawd damn right .... I've been known to do crazy shit like that. Ask around about me.

Riggs
12-10-2019, 04:13 AM
Post up all his shit expose this mofo

Sqwuidd and actually all members, reps and sources......posting an individuals personal info MUST BE APPROVED BY STAFF....FIRST. Not even if you're 1000% in the right. I just banned a rep for simply "threatening" to post a guys personal info without staff approval first.

Just looking out guys....

Sqwuidd....just to clarify....my focus is on seeing to it there are no infractions but don't let that distract from my appreciation for your willingness to come forward and take a stand for what's right. I don't need to tell you I appreciate and respect you my actions do all that for me. I appreciate you too joko...you know this man.

Enigma
12-10-2019, 03:27 PM
It’s still mind blowing to me how ignorant people can be. There’s plenty of money to be made in this game doing things correctly. Anyone with a little sense knows it’s more profitable to do what you supposed to do and make sure things are done correctly.

Ignorance bleeds out of some people and it makes me want to cave their skulls in. stupid people can’t see when you lie and steal you will never succeed to get ahead in life.

Sorry to hear this happened to you Sqd, I have enjoyed doing business with you and know your good people bud

[email protected]
I recently did a spreadsheet breaking down total cost per unit down to the drops of BA being used. I overestimated based on 100g purchases of raws. Not the $450 some guys might be paying for a kilo of test. The cost of most everything, primo, Parabolan and halo excepted, is ridiculously low. The retail price of most gear is significantly higher than the cost to produce especially considering I’m sure most of these guys selling haven’t invested in $50k worth of equipment.
Because I am in Mexico, a vial of test sells for $13 and we still make over $10/unit.
So if you guys who don’t brew don’t understand how egregious this shit with Sqwid is, this should give you an idea.
Totally inexcusable. The flakiness is one thing, the intentional ripping off a completely different animal.

Sqwuidd
12-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Message from one of my good buddies

, he was banned from aasf as im sure you heard. I tested his adex as well if ya didnt see, there was nothing at all in the damn tabs. Complete Bunk! Unreal.

Take care bro,

Sqwuidd
12-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Message from one of my good buddies

, he was banned from aasf as im sure you heard. I tested his adex as well if ya didnt see, there was nothing at all in the damn tabs. Complete Bunk! Unreal.

Take care bro,

This is the report on his Arimidex https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191211/14ac3103ca479db6f521de001e2504e4.jpg

Riggs
12-12-2019, 07:38 AM
This is the report on his Arimidex https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191211/14ac3103ca479db6f521de001e2504e4.jpg

I strongly disagree with a labs reputation being in the hands of Jano.

Two trusted friends who are legends in the AAS world sent blind placebo vials mixed in with vials containing hormone/s, he proved he can get some right and fucked up others....this along with what I found I'm my personal research on him and no way I'm willing to put a labs reputation in his hands. I certainly wish this was different because who doesn't love $66 - $88 mass spec testing. I honestly don't understand how a lab with those capabilities can make profits with his prices and afford to own and properly maintain multiple equipment that cost 100's of thousands of dollars.

Before I formed an opinion on this I spoke with 3 different guys who are either a Chemist or currently work in a legit lab. I had no idea what Jano claims to do is so fucking high tech...that shit is complex to say the least and expensive HOLY FUCK that type of testing ability is off the charts expensive. I have evolved in to being a part time Safety and Compliance instructor at work, it's pretty standard to offer guys who have 15+ yrs of no red in their ledger, and I thought what I do is scrupulous and laborious but when these guys starting spitting the process of running this type of lab my fucking head went numb. It's a seriously elaborate and fastidious process.

The random and unannounced inspections they are susceptible to are insane because one mistake on equipment maintenance or calibration and the results are fallible. As far I've seen Jano is not susceptible to these inspections and no one under ground lab should be allowed to ruin another's reputation.

I won't try to push my opinions off as facts so if it's a point of interest, don't trust me, I encourage everyone to do some homework and you might be surprised at what you find. There's a guy who wrote an article and he has pages of archived info on Jano, unfortunately all my archives were lost when my phone took a dive in the lake while we were knee boarding, so you'll need to find it on your own or I can find it again I'm sure. I learned to back up everything online now so lesson learned.

ADDED: I actually had one of my sources backed up on a server and heres the link....read it all and look at his archives. It's an eye opener.

Janoshik Analytical Scam. Janoshik.com - UGMuscle (https://ugmuscle.is/t/janoshik-analytical-scam-janoshik-com/3650)

Sqwuidd
12-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Bro
Regardless of the tests by Jano
This guys a liar that I have caught in multiple lies and conflicting stories

Hes a liar and a thief
Jano tested my shit and this is what came back
It cant be 100% bullshit
He has had issues in the last w testing yes
But I believe these results

Say what you will and everyone has an opinion

My opinion is the tests are accurate and pharmavol is a joke

Oh by the way he keeps sending me Wickr messages that I ignore

They either are attempts to try and come to a truce or it is pics and statements about how great his business is- sending me pics of money and his accounts and emails filled with orders

Like hes trying to win me over and convince me of something

^ I honestly dont care bout either

Not willing to form a truce with a liar and thief- he still is lying to me saying he didnt do anything lol

What a douche
And dont care bout how much money you make scamming people bro

This guy is a fucktard

Dont wanna be old
12-12-2019, 01:24 PM
I believe whatever opinions testing results provide will not change the OPs experience.
If I fucked around on my wife using a condom will it be ok because my dick didn’t touch her pussy ?
Prospective is part of a individuals experience and varies depending on circumstances ?
Regards
DWBO

Enigma
12-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Riggs,
HPLC testing isn’t really expensive if referring to consumables. The extreme cost of equipment really relates to labs that need to keep updated/latest and greatest machines for the sake of business and reputation. The push of new stuff by manufacturers means that the need to offer rebates on trade ins and lease programs. Anyone who has ever worked in a gym has seen this business model.
So that means that quality, albeit not current machines are available. There are hundreds if not thousands of machine available out there at the moment. Sitting warehouses awaiting guys like me to buy them. I have been in the market for an HPLC rig for almost two years. I have settled on an Agilent 1100. I see tons for sale. One can buy a complete rig with PC and updated software for around $5k and dropping rapidly.
As soon as I can figure out a way to go up to the USA and drive one down here without paying 28% tax, I will buy one. I am also trying to figure out how to make the service marketable here as well.

I want to make testing available to everyone who wants it. Charge no more than $50 to consumers and more to guys who want to use the reports to bolster business. My opinion is that if the test increases your commerce, you should be prepared to pay more. If you are just someone who want to be sure what exactly they are putting in their body, it should be easily accessible.
Getting samples to Mexico should be easy enough. They aren’t as strict about small packages as Eastern Europe.

Riggs
12-12-2019, 07:47 PM
I've been watching this thread closely and couldn't agree more.

Full transparency...I slapped a rant on you and it wasn't the place for that. I've personally dealt with Jano and I still have a bad taste in my mouth after dealing with such a snake in the grass so I should have kept my mouth shut and not distracted from your original post my brother. I apologize and lesson learned.

You're feeling the same way I do about Jano so I commend you for going public and standing up for what's right.

Bro
Regardless of the tests by Jano
This guys a liar that I have caught in multiple lies and conflicting stories

He’s a liar and a thief
Jano tested my shit and this is what came back
It can’t be 100% bullshit
He has had issues in the last w testing yes
But I believe these results

Say what you will and everyone has an opinion

My opinion is the tests are accurate and pharmavol is a joke

Oh by the way he keeps sending me Wickr messages that I ignore

They either are attempts to try and come to a truce or it is pics and statements about how great his business is- sending me pics of money and his accounts and emails filled with orders

Like he’s trying to win me over and convince me of something

^ I honestly don’t care bout either

Not willing to form a truce with a liar and thief- he still is lying to me saying he didn’t do anything lol

What a douche
And don’t care bout how much money you make scamming people bro

This guy is a fucktard

Riggs
12-12-2019, 07:56 PM
I'm learning and all ears....I can only share what I've been told by guys who are current employees in labs or an actual Chemist. And it seems apparent to me that, in regards to a labs overhead, you and I are discussing two different kind of labs....Underground and above ground.

When you purchase this equipment what will quality you to either discredit or validate another ugl's legitimacy?

Now pls understand I'm trying to learn here and my question might sound inflammatory but I assure you it's only because I'm a knucklehead and don't know how to word it differently. So pls don't take offense by it I legitimately want to learn and value your input.

Riggs,
HPLC testing isn’t really expensive if referring to consumables. The extreme cost of equipment really relates to labs that need to keep updated/latest and greatest machines for the sake of business and reputation. The push of new stuff by manufacturers means that the need to offer rebates on trade ins and lease programs. Anyone who has ever worked in a gym has seen this business model.
So that means that quality, albeit not current machines are available. There are hundreds if not thousands of machine available out there at the moment. Sitting warehouses awaiting guys like me to buy them. I have been in the market for an HPLC rig for almost two years. I have settled on an Agilent 1100. I see tons for sale. One can buy a complete rig with PC and updated software for around $5k and dropping rapidly.
As soon as I can figure out a way to go up to the USA and drive one down here without paying 28% tax, I will buy one. I am also trying to figure out how to make the service marketable here as well.

I want to make testing available to everyone who wants it. Charge no more than $50 to consumers and more to guys who want to use the reports to bolster business. My opinion is that if the test increases your commerce, you should be prepared to pay more. If you are just someone who want to be sure what exactly they are putting in their body, it should be easily accessible.
Getting samples to Mexico should be easy enough. They aren’t as strict about small packages as Eastern Europe.

Riggs
12-12-2019, 08:00 PM
Couldn't agree more.

I believe whatever opinions testing results provide will not change the OPs experience.
If I fucked around on my wife using a condom will it be ok because my dick didn’t touch her pussy ?
Prospective is part of a individuals experience and varies depending on circumstances ?
Regards
DWBO

Dont wanna be old
12-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Couldn't agree more.

I tried making up a analogy you would like .
Would have posted pictures but I would have to dye my pubes ?
DWBO

Enigma
12-12-2019, 10:33 PM
The operation of the HPLC equipment and subsequent result will be for the consumer who want piece of mind all the way up to testing ************** products sold here at farmacias. I have a few friends with multiple farmacias and they would be keen to know if all this stuff they buy and sell is properly dosed. From experience, I dont think it is. Brand name zolpidem is good. The generic shit they sell is not.

As far as gear, same thing. If a guy wants to send me samples to know what hes getting, cool. If UGLs want to send raws to check purity and for adulterants, cool. If UGLs want to test their products and post the results to get people to buy it, cool too. But these tests will be charged more than Joe Low sending in his stash samples.

I will use the test equipment personally for checking raws and show potency of finished products. Unfortunately the latter will seem disingenuous so those test will mostly be pointless.
I also am trying to see if hospitals and such might want these services for poisons, etc.

I have an operational space for the equipment. No added overhead.

My experience is that businesses buy equipment and place a price on per test/x-ray etc. based on market price and cost recoup after x amount of time. Thats what Im doing.

Does this explain anything better?

Drillit
12-12-2019, 11:03 PM
The operation of the HPLC equipment and subsequent result will be for the consumer who want piece of mind all the way up to testing ************** products sold here at farmacias. I have a few friends with multiple farmacias and they would be keen to know if all this stuff they buy and sell is properly dosed. From experience, I dont think it is. Brand name zolpidem is good. The generic shit they sell is not.

As far as gear, same thing. If a guy wants to send me samples to know what hes getting, cool. If UGLs want to send raws to check purity and for adulterants, cool. If UGLs want to test their products and post the results to get people to buy it, cool too. But these tests will be charged more than Joe Low sending in his stash samples.

I will use the test equipment personally for checking raws and show potency of finished products. Unfortunately the latter will seem disingenuous so those test will mostly be pointless.
I also am trying to see if hospitals and such might want these services for poisons, etc.

My experience is that businesses buy equipment and place a price on per test/x-ray etc. based on market price and cost recoup after x amount of time. Thats what Im doing.

Its a solid idea. If you can get one for 5k Im surprised more people havent popped up offering the service.
A local service offering this would be very popular.

Enigma
12-12-2019, 11:15 PM
There are many legal implication in the USA. One is the mere possession of samples even if only to test. The other is the service provider would become a de facto QC department for the UGL. Could be construed into conspiracy.
The guy Llewellyn used to use got shut down for something like this. San Rafael or something like that in Utah.

I don’t have to deal with these concerns.

Woods
12-12-2019, 11:20 PM
Send it to me I'm a super mod where he is . I'll post it for u bro !

Once a scammer always a scammer plan and simple .

Sqwuidd
12-13-2019, 12:28 AM

Posts and tests are attached here of the low tested stuff

Riggs
12-14-2019, 04:55 AM
Very much so...appreciate yah taking time to further explain. I'm persistent with learning bro. I know I can be pushy but I have good intentions.

The operation of the HPLC equipment and subsequent result will be for the consumer who want piece of mind all the way up to testing ************** products sold here at farmacias. I have a few friends with multiple farmacias and they would be keen to know if all this stuff they buy and sell is properly dosed. From experience, I don’t think it is. Brand name zolpidem is good. The generic shit they sell is not.

As far as gear, same thing. If a guy wants to send me samples to know what he’s getting, cool. If UGLs want to send raws to check purity and for adulterants, cool. If UGLs want to test their products and post the results to get people to buy it, cool too. But these tests will be charged more than Joe Low sending in his stash samples.

My experience is that businesses buy equipment and place a price on per test/x-ray etc. based on market price and cost recoup after x amount of time. That’s what I’m doing.

Riggs
12-14-2019, 04:56 AM

Now this is how it's done.

Appreciate yah my brother.

Enigma
12-14-2019, 02:09 PM
Very much so...appreciate yah taking time to further explain. I'm persistent with learning bro. I know I can be pushy but I have good intentions.
Happy to oblige. I’m the same way. People seem to think I speak in absolutes and come off as the final answer, making me incapable of learning, but the endless learning is precisely where my “final answer” comes from. That and experience and time. And my knowledge is only as good as until I am convinced otherwise.
I constantly seek knowledge and pity those around me sometimes. I took the “why? Why? Why?” Of a five year old and extended it 51 years.
You think I want to learn about HPLC and it’s operation? No! But I don’t have a choice. It’s how I’m wired.

Riggs
12-23-2019, 03:42 PM
I tried making up a analogy you would like .
Would have posted pictures but I would have to dye my pubes ?
DWBO

Just go bald .... it's been a thing since the 90's.

Sorry had to go with an "old" joke I really had nothing else.

Riggs
12-23-2019, 03:44 PM
Yup I can relate. My wife likes bringing something to my attention but hates it when I'm on her about something.

Happy to oblige. I’m the same way. People seem to think I speak in absolutes and come off as the final answer, making me incapable of learning, but the endless learning is precisely where my “final answer” comes from. That and experience and time. And my knowledge is only as good as until I am convinced otherwise.
I constantly seek knowledge and pity those around me sometimes. I took the “why? Why? Why?” Of a five year old and extended it 51 years.
You think I want to learn about HPLC and it’s operation? No! But I don’t have a choice. It’s how I’m wired.

Sqwuidd
12-24-2019, 12:55 AM
Bump

GoGoGodzilla
12-24-2019, 12:58 AM
Bump

Bump? This cock sucker deserves more than a BUMP!!

Thievin little CUNT!!

Sqwuidd
12-24-2019, 01:01 AM
Bump? This cock sucker deserves more than a BUMP!!

Thievin little CUNT!!

Word this guy is a thief and liar

Then he proceeds to blow up
My Wickr with all sorts of nonsense
Like picture of himself
Pictures of his bank account
Saying that I dont lift and hes rich

But this cocksucker begged me to not post his info here
Internet tough guy
Hes a little bitch
I heard his voice too over the phone - he sounds like a pre pubescent 12 year old boy - prob was a little bitch in school and then decided to get into juice to like make his body look better

But hes a bitch on the inside
100% pussy ass bitch

Dont buy his stupid gear its all
Underdosed and shitty

Sqwuidd
12-24-2019, 01:06 AM
He also then talking bout how he has a kid and a wife and its fucked Up to post info bc it jeopardizes them blah blah

I dont give a FUCK about your family
Bro

Im the wrong one dude
I could care less if they all get arrested
Youre a scammer piece of shit

I am able to say I forgive but I really dont I just stop talking to you and write you off

I absolutely dont forget

Enigma
12-24-2019, 03:41 AM
You got any of that 3 mg Winny for sale? I need to start slow.

Sqwuidd
12-24-2019, 03:42 AM
You got any of that 3 mg Winny for sale? I need to start slow.

Lol !! I heard if you stick it up your asshole it works great

bulldogger
12-25-2019, 06:38 AM
just something i hate about liars and thieves.

Sqwuidd
12-26-2019, 02:32 AM
Bumping this again
I want this thread to stay fresh
And want everyone to see it

Mattymoo
12-26-2019, 02:59 AM
I hope he is financially caned for his bad practices

Sqwuidd
01-06-2020, 04:18 AM
Bump
My buddy is currently getting the run around also from this jerkoff

bulldogger
01-06-2020, 08:33 PM
I think you said its not a sponsor some of us could fall prey to right?

Pcushion
01-06-2020, 09:13 PM
That's completely unacceptable and absolutely ridiculous. Just because its a black market industry does not justify conducting or running a bad business.

Sqwuidd
02-15-2020, 01:37 AM
Bump this shit

This jerkoff still playing games (not with me lol. I know few people hes trying to play games with )

I need to locate this dude
I may need to take a road trip

Sqwuidd
02-15-2020, 01:38 AM
I think you said its not a sponsor some of us could fall prey to right?

Not on BOP no

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-15-2020, 01:44 AM
These guys are relentless. They need to find a new hobby.

Sqwuidd
02-16-2020, 03:35 PM
What I think it is
Is this guy selectively scams and jerks people around

I know people
Who swear by his gear and shit

But I had a terrible experience dealing with this fuckin moron
Hes like a compulsive liar and tries to use shit to deflect attention from Himself and then convolute the situation to make you confused about what really is happening

To be honest
The truth will
Never come out and this dick will
Never admit to him being wrong at all

Easiest solution - cut losses and move on

Hopefully no one else has to deal
With this guy In the future bc its just a ongoing headache

teejey
02-16-2020, 04:03 PM
What I think it is
Is this guy selectively scams and jerks people around

I know people
Who swear by his gear and shit

But I had a terrible experience dealing with this fuckin moron
Hes like a compulsive liar and tries to use shit to deflect attention from Himself and then convolute the situation to make you confused about what really is happening

To be honest
The truth will
Never come out and this dick will
Never admit to him being wrong at all

Easiest solution - cut losses and move on

Hopefully no one else has to deal
With this guy In the future bc its just a ongoing headache

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's frustrating as fuck being the one that gets jerked around by a lab that other people swear by. Im positive they often selective scam hoping people don't pull bloods or do any testing. I've been there I still get fuckin butt hurt seeing a lab that burned me dudes praise the rep and quality of gear. People are like he's a good dude he helps people. No the dude actively involved with selectively scamming people he got caught and gave every excuse in the book until you just say fuck it and walk. It's not like your gonna want replacements of shit gear and getting money back isn't gonna happen. Now I just make sure to let people know experience when it comes up.

Mattymoo
02-16-2020, 10:45 PM
If this pathetic human was in my hood and was caught by one of the boys for doing what was done to you, lets just say he would be out of action for a while.
These days its not that hard to find out someones address

Diesel1965
02-17-2020, 05:42 PM
I just don't understand why a person wants to fuck someone over in this business.

How hard can it be to provide a Quality product dosed correctly clean sterile nice lables, full vial, Quality communication from product inquiry to payment to ordering and fulfilling the order then shipping it.
This steps outlined above takes just as much time to do as not doing it.

If everything is done right and with integrity doing what a person says their going to do and just do it they'd have a customer for life and could pass each other on the street and wouldn't know it.
Just my humble opinion.

Ninjatimmy
04-10-2020, 08:09 PM
I've been using monster labs gear for years now. It's the best stuff on the market based on the results I've gotten.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

GoGoGodzilla
04-10-2020, 08:17 PM
I've been using ********* **** gear for years now. It's the best stuff on the market based on the results I've gotten.

Probably should read the COC if you want to make it past Post #2 ....

Bop Code of conduct (https://brotherhood.is/brotherhood-introductions/69936-bop-code-conduct.html)

Ninjatimmy
04-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Sorry, my mistake

Ninjatimmy
04-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Couldnt get on this board on base. So I've been out of the loop for a while.