PDA

View Full Version : switching gEAR Mid- Cycle

1tuffcookie
11-21-2012, 12:25 AM
I have a friend from the gym who is currently running 600mg of sust and 500mg of EQ a week and is in week 5 of a 12 week cycle. He's not happy about the amount of weight he's gained and would like to switch to Prop and Tren A . Should he go through a proper PCT regime or is it ok to just switch?

FrankTheTank
11-21-2012, 01:24 AM
I don't see why he would have anything to worry about.

Spawn
11-21-2012, 01:40 AM
Dude is on his 5th week and wanting to switch already? Way to early... That shit hadnt even kicked in yet hardly

Spawn
11-21-2012, 02:22 AM
Let me explain myself without sounding like an ass... First off diet is key, secondly sust takes 3 weeks to start seeing results from the short esters and when i say results i mean libido, strength, weight gain ect. Usually week 3 is when your libido strts to raise and so on. Strength gains along with weight gain along side a proper diet should START being noticed by wk 4 or 5. Now thats from the sust, At week 5 on EQ yeah your not gonna see results cuz it has an even longer ester attached then test E & C which takes 3-5 weeks to even notice anything. This is why EQ cycles are usually ran much longer than 12wks, 12wk run with EQ is the absolute MIN time to run EQ due to the very long ester thats attached. So one should see why he hasnt seen much '' GAINS''. Finish the cycle, do proper PCT then go from there. Honestly the guy shouldnt even be taking AAS if he is saying this after 5wks of a long ester cycle. I mean add dbol or drol to it if you want some quick gains...

spraynpray
11-21-2012, 03:41 AM
^^^ well said and very basic info.

Spawn
11-21-2012, 03:47 AM
^^^ Thanks bro. And i wasnt tryng to come off as a dick, so if it did im sry i know ppl are here to learn but one should really know things like this before starting a cycle. Tell him to stick it out and he should see results. AAS isnt a miracle drug by any means. Hope everything works out for your buddy! Id also tell him to join BOP :)

Structure88
11-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Nicely done son

spraynpray
11-21-2012, 05:23 AM
I don't think you came off like a dick at all. It's very important to research the compounds a person is going to introduce into their body to not only achieve the maximum effectiveness but if nothing else for ones own health.

ShortnWide
11-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Smalls has this covered..............

1tuffcookie
11-21-2012, 03:36 PM
^^^ Thanks bro. And i wasnt tryng to come off as a dick, so if it did im sry i know ppl are here to learn but one should really know things like this before starting a cycle. Tell him to stick it out and he should see results. AAS isnt a miracle drug by any means. Hope everything works out for your buddy! Id also tell him to join BOP :)

Bro you didn't come off as anything other then a knowledgable individual helping out a bro who really doesn't know. Your advise was well received and I will pass this on to him. i know that diet is key to any ones succes in this game and i know his diet is shit. i tried to tell him that. I think he is looking for the magic bullet. Thanks guys for you input and knowledge, much appreciated.....

abnranger
11-21-2012, 03:51 PM
The EQ needs more time I gotta question his diet and effort. If its legit gear he should have some quality gains. The EQ has to be run longer though.

abnranger
11-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Also he should just add to his cycle like adding the Tren instead of all together changing his cycle.

1tuffcookie
11-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Also he should just add to his cycle like adding the Tren instead of all together changing his cycle.
So what are you saying to drop the sust and add the tren??? or just add the tren A or E into his cycle?

Dath
11-23-2012, 05:29 AM
^^^^^ If anything add tren don't remove the Sustanon.

Your friend will be best served following Smalls advice for awhile, 12 wks is short for EQ and at that mild dose.

herman01
12-04-2012, 10:46 PM
As far as switching gear is concerned..yes u can..I swap out deca with tren every few months while maintaing test as a base. Just pay attention to your half life's on what compound your switching and keep you some ancillaries on hand.

rustyco
06-09-2015, 03:36 PM