PDA

View Full Version : Up the orals?

Enigma
12-10-2019, 03:34 PM
I just had my blood work done again. My liver and kidneys were within range and they are usually slightly out of range due to training, even when off gear. So I was taking 50mg dbol and 50mg Proviron with NO liver support at all.
Does my recent blood test mean I can go up to 100mg dbol and maybe 100mg anadrol for like 8 more weeks?
Can I start guzzling the booze since my liver ain’t stressed?

Sachie
12-10-2019, 03:42 PM
I just had my blood work done again. My liver and kidneys were within range and they are usually slightly out of range due to training, even when off gear. So I was taking 50mg dbol and 50mg Proviron with NO liver support at all.
Does my recent blood test mean I can go up to 100mg dbol and maybe 100mg anadrol for like 8 more weeks?
Fuck yeah Enigma!! Double them both and add some fucking Tren!!!

Enigma
12-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Advice from Sachie...god help us all.

Sachie
12-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Advice from Sachie...god help us all.
Help us get big as fuck/ shredded like a mother fucker and sexxay as fuck!!!
I fucking looove hott ass young woman's hand's, lips and tongues all over my body!!

maxmuscle1
12-10-2019, 03:46 PM

Of course you know the answer! Pure ethanol 1/2 Oz. Kidding I’d up the proviron to 100-150

Max

GoGoGodzilla
12-10-2019, 03:48 PM

Why up dose? If liver and kidneys are handling current stress load why not just elongate current protocol another 2weeks and get bloods again?

More is not always better, I run low doses for longer periods and get great results.

Enigma
12-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Why up dose? If liver and kidneys are handling current stress load why not just elongate current protocol another 2weeks and get bloods again?

More is not always better, I run low doses for longer periods and get great results.
LOL! Some of you guys are pretty thick...and I don't mean muscular. I am being ironic.
But I love you guys anyway.

GoGoGodzilla
12-10-2019, 04:12 PM
LOL! Some of you guys are pretty thick...and I don't mean muscular. I am being ironic.
But I love you guys anyway.

Thick? Who da fuck are you? You asked a fucking dumb ass question knowing any response you were going to bash?

Sachie
12-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Thick? Who da fuck are you? You asked a fucking dumb ass question knowing any response you were going to bash?
Shit's about to POP off lol
Where the fuck is Drillit lmao

Enigma
12-10-2019, 04:17 PM
GoGo, don't take offense. I started the thread for fun because I see so many ridiculous ones like this, but for real. I think the other guys got it. They know I am a low or no dose proponent. Sachie does. That's why he takes my advice and doubles it or maybe 10x it.

GoGoGodzilla
12-10-2019, 04:25 PM
GoGo, don't take offense. I started the thread for fun because I see so many ridiculous ones like this, but for real. I think the other guys got it. They know I am a low or no dose proponent. Sachie does. That's why he takes my advice and doubles it or maybe 10x it.

Offense... You just called me thick?

You talk down and approach every thread like your the end all know all of AAS? What did you do as a profession, how far have you pushed your bodies limits and for how long? Yes I’m not a body builder but I know a thing or 2 about pushing my body to its limit! Did it for most of my life bud, and I can tell you my ears are always open, because yes I know a lot but I don’t know everything. So I keep my mouth shut and ears open and pick up what I can to help me in this second act of my career! Maybe you should do the same!

Drillit
12-10-2019, 04:29 PM
You can’t pop onto a forum full of meatheads and call somebody thick, unless directly referring to my cock. Then I’d be less offended but you’d be a liar.
In all seriousness, 50mg of dbol shouldn’t raise your liver values if your otherwise healthy. Maybe estrogen. But isn’t that the point of it?

IRISHOAK
12-10-2019, 04:54 PM
"Put 16oz. of Everclear and 500mg dbol in a blender. Drink 8oz. every 2 hours. If you REALLY want some GAINS!"

Sachie
12-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Not 10x lmao

Sachie
12-10-2019, 05:05 PM
"Put 16oz. of Everclear and 500mg dbol in a blender. Drink 8oz. every 2 hours. If you REALLY want some GAINS!"
Don't forget Cocaine!! Have to have Caocaine Irish ;)

Drillit
12-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Not 10x lmao

Why not 10x saich? Are you scared? Your lucky my chicken emoji won’t work on here!!!

Sachie
12-10-2019, 07:33 PM
Why not 10x saich? Are you scared? Your lucky my chicken emoji won’t work on here!!!
I love you, you fucking Wild-Man!! Eating a Dbol/TNE/TrenB samich today and hitting the fucking gym sick if it fucking kills me or not!! Thought you and Zilla might enjoy that ;)

LowT
12-11-2019, 11:35 PM

Don't know you at all, but I presume that's you in profile pic? If I'm right, I kinda figured you were being sarcastic because you don't look like someone who would use 100mgs dbol ED for 8 weeks. Haha.... I can't imagine the back pumps from that!!!
Congrats and enjoy the results from bloods.