PDA

View Full Version : Igf lr3 protocol

bigdaddy6900
12-19-2019, 06:15 PM
Looking for info on a good igf protocol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
12-19-2019, 06:45 PM
IGF-1 LR3 can be taken every day of the week for about four weeks before your body becomes desensitized to the stuff and it loses its effectiveness. A good starting dose is 50mcg per day, but you can gradually increase this*to 100mcg a day. I was told pre workout is a good time. There are about 12 protocols that I have been given. This one I like.

Max

bigdaddy6900
12-19-2019, 06:50 PM
Lol ya

Cmack053
12-19-2019, 08:04 PM
I run it at 100mcg post workout only on workout days for 4 weeks at a time. Its a good bridge for in between insulin cycles IMO

Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (http://www.advancedphar.ma)

bigdaddy6900
12-19-2019, 08:21 PM
Do you split between muscles ?

chadmack282
12-21-2019, 07:32 PM
IGF-1 LR3 can be taken every day of the week for about four weeks before your body becomes desensitized to the stuff and it loses its effectiveness. A good starting dose is 50mcg per day, but you can gradually increase this*to 100mcg a day. I was told pre workout is a good time. There are about 12 protocols that I have been given. This one I like.

Max

All of this plus i recommend sight specific bilateral post workout injections.
I just use 60mcg mainly bcz i am a blu collar poor Mother Fucker!!

maxmuscle1
12-21-2019, 07:32 PM
Do you split between muscles ?

There are a lot of ways to use. Des is definitely something people split. But to answer your question; yes, it is known to be bilaterally used in the muscle group being worked.

Max

maxmuscle1
12-21-2019, 07:36 PM
All of this plus i recommend sight specific bilateral post workout injections.
I just use 60mcg mainly bcz i am a blu collar poor Mother Fucker!!

Yes indeed. $$ dictates use. Even 20-40mcg is used. Here are a bunch of protocols that are used. A lot of this is repetitious:

IGF-1 LR3 protocols
1.This variant of IGF-1 should be taken daily for 7 days in a week. You should dose it at about 20 mcg to 50 mcg. Desensitization occurs at around 40 days or approximately 4 weeks. After administering, adequate protein needs to be ingested for IGF-1 to be effective in building new muscle.

2.In most studies, the maximum active length for research studies IGF-1 LR3 is 50 days on also 20-40 days off. The most common range used during clinical research is typically between 20mcg to 120mcg per day.

3.100mcg per administration / 2 chest muscles = 50mcg per muscle
50mcg per muscle / 2 different locations on each muscle = 25mcg per injection

4.In most studies on IGF-1 Lr3 no adverse side effects were reported with use for 4-8 weeks (per the dosage limits in the above answer) followed by 4 weeks of non-use.

5.IGF-1 LR3 can be taken every day of the week for about four weeks before your body becomes desensitized to the stuff and it loses its effectiveness. A good starting dose is 50mcg per day, but you can gradually increase this*to 100mcg a day

6.IGF-1 LR3 doses range from 20mcg up to 120mcg. The initial starting dosage is 20-40 mcg. According to the reports of users, the results of Long R3IGF-1 are seen in a shorter span of time. The course length is usually 4 weeks but you can go up to 50 days off. Ideally it should be injected post workout. Injecting the drug intramuscularly is the best option i.e. injecting 20mcg into one bicep and 20mcg into the other.

7.IGF-1 dosage should be administered either just before the workout or just after the workout. It is up to the user’s preference, as either before or after is perfectly fine (as is pre-workout only, or post-workout only). If administered twice per day, the full daily dosage can be split in half between the two (e.g. 20mcg pre-workout, and 20mcg post-workout for a total of 40mcg per day). On non-training days, it can be administered at any time of the day.

Max
These are not my protocols. They were just collected over time from people/internet

Primemuscle
12-21-2019, 08:02 PM
This has already been said but...

I like to use LR3 post workout. 100mcg split into 2 50mcg shots bilaterally in the muscle trained for that day.

If I do pre workout I like DES again 100mcg split into 2 50mcg shots bilaterally into the muscles trained for that day.

So protocol goes:

Pre workout: 100mcg IGF DES into muscles being trained for that day split into 2 50mcg shots administered bilaterally

Post workout: 100mcg IGF LR3 into muscles being trained for that day split into 2 50mcg shots administered bilaterally

Also want to note anything over 100mcg tends to be an overkill. It doesn’t yield much more gains so 100mcg should be the highest dosage used. Remember the supps don’t work unless you do, so a regimented diet that’s followed daily + hard consistent training is what matters most

maxmuscle1
12-21-2019, 08:26 PM
This has already been said but...

I like to use LR3 post workout. 100mcg split into 2 50mcg shots bilaterally in the muscle trained for that day.

If I do pre workout I like DES again 100mcg split into 2 50mcg shots bilaterally into the muscles trained for that day.

So protocol goes:

Pre workout: 100mcg IGF DES into muscles being trained for that day split into 2 50mcg shots administered bilaterally

Post workout: 100mcg IGF LR3 into muscles being trained for that day split into 2 50mcg shots administered bilaterally

Also want to note anything over 100mcg tends to be an overkill. It doesn’t yield much more gains so 100mcg should be the highest dosage used. Remember the supps don’t work unless you do, so a regimented diet that’s followed daily + hard consistent training is what matters most

That[emoji3595], I agree with [emoji817]!

Max

jack7
12-22-2019, 11:34 AM
Can we start with 10mcg for an first time user.
And gradually increase the dosage..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

BombdotCom
12-23-2019, 08:21 PM
Pre workout seems to be best l. I switch between des and lr3 weekly. I've read des is such fast acting that you wont be desensitized but it's all rumors and self discovery. Honestly I've never gotten the same pumps since the first time I took it. Been chasing it ever since.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

maj79
12-23-2019, 08:55 PM
I’m about to start a run of IGF LR3 too. In the past I’d run 75mcg about 2hours pre lift then carb load 1.5 hours but this time I believe I’m going to go 1 hr after lift and have it in my small over night fasting window. Only think I difference is I was under the understanding it’s pinned sub-q and local injection was not needed since it’s half life is the longest of the IGF. Correct me if I’m wrong on this.

maxmuscle1
12-24-2019, 02:13 AM
I’m about to start a run of IGF LR3 too. In the past I’d run 75mcg about 2hours pre lift then carb load 1.5 hours but this time I believe I’m going to go 1 hr after lift and have it in my small over night fasting window. Only think I difference is I was under the understanding it’s pinned sub-q and local injection was not needed since it’s half life is the longest of the IGF. Correct me if I’m wrong on this.

Yes sub q would release slower. I am not sure what is more effective though. W des, IM seems the way to go pwo. LR3 idk

Max

Mattymoo
12-24-2019, 03:03 AM
Does anyone take it without Hgh and notice any results

maj79
12-24-2019, 03:36 AM
Does anyone take it without Hgh and notice any results

I’ve never used it with HGH. Higher level of GH just means higher levels of IGF. And when you pull bloods for HG you’re looking at the IGF levels to indicate. I’m assuming one could use low dose HG with IGF but then your closing your own production. And I’d just assume using Murica with IGF as a less cost effective way to rise it with out costs if 4 to 5 iu of GH. Nothing works better than good GH tho.

maxmuscle1
12-25-2019, 03:46 PM
**Igr1-Lr3 Ext-{not DES}

Most users opt for a dose of about 100mcg/day injected bilaterally in the muscle group just trained, immediately post workout.

Athletes suspect that in the coming years, more and more professionals will be using IGF, as it is very difficult to test for, and many have switched over from GH to this compound already.

Anecdotally, IGF seems to stack best with Trenbolone and Testosterone, and there’s certainly some synergy between these compounds. Lately, MGF{mechano growth factor}is being added to most IGF protocols.