PDA

View Full Version : Proviron...get anxious and a little anxiety

Bullcrew
12-20-2019, 08:42 PM
Ok so I've knocked down several compounds and no real sides, I started proviron last night and felt like my throat swelled a little and got a little anxious and anxiety....thought maybe its cause it's a new compound, did 25mg again this morning and same thing.....

I'll try a few more times and see if I either adjust or just take it as a effect that comes with proviron for me....either way my ? Is has anyone else had this effect from proviron or other oral compounds...

SVRACER295
12-20-2019, 09:08 PM
Ok so I've knocked down several compounds and no real sides, I started proviron last night and felt like my throat swelled a little and got a little anxious and anxiety....thought maybe its cause it's a new compound, did 25mg again this morning and same thing.....

I'll try a few more times and see if I either adjust or just take it as a effect that comes with proviron for me....either way my ? Is has anyone else had this effect from proviron or other oral compounds...Never.. this sx usually equates to a sensitivity or actual allergy depending on the severity of the throat issue. Be cautious.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

thekaratekid
12-20-2019, 09:56 PM

I'll try a few more times and see if I either adjust or just take it as a effect that comes with proviron for me....either way my ? Is has anyone else had this effect from proviron or other oral compounds...Man I am so glad that I am not the only one in the same boat! Proviron has a negative affect on me as well. When I take it it makes me feel like I'm someone else or gives me like I am out of my body type of experience. Hard to explain. Like a dissociative moment just fing weird. Made my head feel like it was buzzing. It also makes me manic. Can't sleep on it either. And that's on only 20mgs.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

Bullcrew
12-20-2019, 10:16 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. I searched and couldn't find alot on negative sides or issues....
I will be careful but I'll also see if it's just part of what happens

Musclemechanic76
12-20-2019, 10:31 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. I searched and couldn't find alot on negative sides or issues....
I will be careful but I'll also see if it's just part of what happensSome guys not many but heard some allergic to it.... hives, weezing, throat restriction etc.. each post I saw over the years said they don't use because allergic... not even threads but posts I have seen many times quoting me about their reasons

thebear
12-20-2019, 10:46 PM
One of my favorite compounds.

Maybe an allergic reaction. I would stop.

As well, not sure where you got it but that might or could be an issue. Not rating it is but another thing to keep in mind.

Bullcrew
12-20-2019, 11:01 PM
I'll keep trying it, I will keep it at 25mg x2 a day.....I'd really like to see benefits... we have epi pens at house and benadryl if need be....I think ots more of a just get used to a little odd feeling and be good....

I didnt see anything addressing it as a major issue so I assume its cause a reaction to it is so small.

It is oral, it is in liquid, it has crystalized so I have to break em down before pulling dose...

It came from ******* which until recently was a vendor...they are pulling temporarily due to change of laws over seas....everything I have gotten from them has been top notch. Even the test was over the advertised mg...bloods came in 4.5x higher than dose...

thebear
12-20-2019, 11:12 PM
I'll keep trying it, I will keep it at 25mg x2 a day.....I'd really like to see benefits... we have epi pens at house and benadryl if need be....I think ots more of a just get used to a little odd feeling and be good....

I didnt see anything addressing it as a major issue so I assume its cause a reaction to it is so small.

It is oral, it is in liquid, it has crystalized so I have to break em down before pulling dose...

It came from ******** which until recently was a vendor...they are pulling temporarily due to change of laws over seas....everything I have gotten from them has been top notch. Even the test was over the advertised mg...bloods came in 4.5x higher than dose...

Never used them.

I personally don’t like liquid orals.

Start with 25mg am and no more. A lot of the times that is all is needed.

Bullcrew
12-21-2019, 01:01 AM
Ok did 25mg 20 min ago and it definently acts like it irritates my throat a little could be the compound ....I feel a little out of it but not bad...just cant take it before bed and sit there and think about it...its not bad but definently need a small distraction till I am accustomed to it in a day or so........domt think I will ne doing 50mg x2 any time soon....

thebear
12-21-2019, 01:05 AM
Ok did 25mg 20 min ago and it definently acts like it irritates my throat a little could be the compound ....I feel a little out of it but not bad...just cant take it before bed and sit there and think about it...its not bad but definently need a small distraction till I am accustomed to it in a day or so........domt think I will ne doing 50mg x2 any time soon....

Sounds like it’s the base of the liquid that’s the issue vs the Proviron.

Musclemechanic76
12-21-2019, 01:05 AM
Ok did 25mg 20 min ago and it definently acts like it irritates my throat a little could be the compound ....I feel a little out of it but not bad...just cant take it before bed and sit there and think about it...its not bad but definently need a small distraction till I am accustomed to it in a day or so........domt think I will ne doing 50mg x2 any time soon....It's the compound, there is an allergy some guys have to the way it binds to things.. enzymes, cells, etc
I will find what it does already know the board was a mod at it long ago, but I know a guy who would know, if my family easy on me I will find it

IT'S NOT THE LIQUID GUYS USED BAYER AND GOT THE ALLERGY I CAME ACROSS

Leoterelli250
12-21-2019, 01:50 AM
I was just about to ask could it possibly be the solution its in. Ive never down liquid orals only tabs, caps, or injectable

Bullcrew
12-21-2019, 04:57 AM
Yeah my oral anavar was in rocket fuel (everclear) and it did this ol r similar to me but this has a small carry over of anxiety...possibly from throat irritation .....I will see if he can find out what the carrier they are using is....

chadmack282
12-21-2019, 08:37 PM
I would try a different source

Big Joe
12-21-2019, 10:37 PM
Had throat irritation as well on liquid anadrol couldn't take more than a week

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

joko123
12-21-2019, 10:42 PM
It sounds like the whatever the suspension is holding the proviron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullcrew
12-22-2019, 04:54 AM
Yeah I skipped today, was doing a fasted workout didnt want to take it raw stomach...then forgot to take it

I'll hit it again tomorrow and see...i think it is probably the suspension and you guys are probably spot on...

thebear
12-22-2019, 05:09 AM
Yeah I skipped today, was doing a fasted workout didnt want to take it raw stomach...then forgot to take it

I'll hit it again tomorrow and see...i think it is probably the suspension and you guys are probably spot on...

I would try a different source to
See but also go tablet vs liquid.

Bullcrew
12-22-2019, 07:15 AM
That's a good call I'll hunt down some tablets....thanks...

Mr Myagi
12-22-2019, 10:28 AM
I get it from Proviron and Winnie orals. Certain base oils too.

Bullcrew
12-22-2019, 01:48 PM
I get it from Proviron and Winnie orals. Certain base oils too.

Is it also the carriers for you???
My winy, Anadrol and anavar orals are all just fine it's just this...same with gw1516.

Wouldn't the carrier be the same as one of their other orals? I'll have to ask...if it's a carrier it would be nice to know what it is and try amd avoid it in future runs if they know what is being used...

Bullcrew
12-23-2019, 03:35 AM
So did it today before hitting gym with tbol 20mg (I do this as a PWO quite a bit so nothing new)....had a little throat irritation milk seemed to keep it smooth and all went well....I will say 3 days in and lift session seemed easier to focus and more aggression and well being not like a 180* flip but could feel a bit more drive....also I noticed like tonight I seem to be on an adrenaline high or anxious like I didnt lift today already...

Dont k ow if this is related so i wont claim it , just observed...