PDA

View Full Version : Cut Stack Info

cmeliftheavy
11-24-2012, 09:02 PM
I have never done a cut stack, so I did some reading and found some information I thought would be useful to myself as well as others that might be interested.

Cut Stack (blend)

injectable steroid
50 mg of Testosterone propionate
50 mg of Trenbolone acetate
50 mg of Drostanolone propionate
Total amount of 150mg of substance per ML

This Steroid Blend is a good choice for those looking to do a lean bulking cycle or a cutting cycle, as all three compounds that this blend is made of, are popular for their high androgenic effects, so it will give you an nice lean look while you’re bulk.

* Testosterone is the natural hormone that give men more power and muscles mass than women. - Propionate ester of Testo-P from Cut Stack makes it a fast acting drug which will produce lean gains, but with less water retention than the Enanthate or Cypionate ester.

*Trenbolone possess very powerful anabolic effects, almost 3 times more anabolic than Testosterone. The great thing about Trenbolone is that it won’t convert to estrogen thus making a great ripped look.

*Masteron (Drostanolone propionate) is highly androgenic, and is used by bodybuilders and athletes in the pre-contest period for getting a more ripped look for muscles. This compound is also a good choice for increasing strength and aggression.

Effective dosage for ‘Cut -Stack’ (or as recommended by the manufacturers) is 150-300mg every 1 – 3 days.

Due to the nature of the compounds employed, susceptible individuals may encounter the usual acne, hair loss, increased aggression associated with s (http://www.steroid-club.com/Index.asp)teroid use. However, when used properly this formula is relatively easy on the liver and should prove more tolerable to the system than some ‘home-made’ stacks.

Reference Links:
http://www.musclesportmag.com/2008/11/16/diamond-pharma-labs-cut-stack/

Camzilla
11-24-2012, 10:21 PM
What do you all think about a blend of
75/75/75 EOD with adex at .5 EOD x 12 weeks?

The goal is to drop BF from 20% to 12%.

doable, or are my sights set to high?

buckeye
01-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Hey im looking for advise on next cycle. Im going to fun tek mastoprop and ill run extra 50prop ed.would it be dumb to run eq with?i have and ot is sitting around.

bhcolex50x
01-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Nice read I love cut stacks

PAiN
01-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Cut stacks are a great way to cut down on injects.

Thanks for this bro.

sensitivenips
01-18-2013, 06:31 PM
What do you all think about a blend of
75/75/75 EOD with adex at .5 EOD x 12 weeks?

The goal is to drop BF from 20% to 12%.

doable, or are my sights set to high?

short esters = short cycles. 12 weeks is a bit much. average length of short cycles 6 weeks, average length of "long" short cycles 8 weeks, & 10 weeks would be a stretch which i have done, but not worth it in my book.

start working on dropping the body fat prior to cycle, say 4 weeks out. then start your cycle hitting it hard with aerobic weight lifting, cardio, and increase protein while reducing carbs. i believe the reduction in carbs is the biggest factor here in losing bf.

sensitivenips
01-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Hey im looking for advise on next cycle. Im going to fun tek mastoprop and ill run extra 50prop ed.would it be dumb to run eq with?i have and ot is sitting around.

dont waste the eq on a short cycle, no benefit.