PDA

View Full Version : What else do I need to buy bitcoins from a bitcoin atm?

Nottherealjfk
12-31-2019, 12:54 AM
So I decided to take the plunge and try to use bitcoin for my next purchase. Besides the obvious things(cash and the atm), what else do I need? Do I need other apps? Where do I send the btc from the atm? Do I send them somewhere else after that? Or do I donate from there?

samgraves82
12-31-2019, 01:01 AM
So I decided to take the plunge and try to use bitcoin for my next purchase. Besides the obvious things(cash and the atm), what else do I need? Do I need other apps? Where do I send the btc from the atm? Do I send them somewhere else after that? Or do I donate from there?You'll need a wallet. Download "blockchain" app. You can scan right at the atm

Nottherealjfk
01-03-2020, 07:41 AM
You'll need a wallet. Download "blockchain" app. You can scan right at the atm
So I scan it, and it goes into my wallet. Then I donate the funds directly from there? Sorry for all the newb questions. Man I sure miss being able to use green dot cards lol

samgraves82
01-03-2020, 07:49 AM
So I scan it, and it goes into my wallet. Then I donate the funds directly from there? Sorry for all the newb questions. Man I sure miss being able to use green dot cards lolRight!! Be patient tho. It'll take up to 30 mins to show up in ur wallet. Beware tho, fees at those atm are out-fuckin-rageous!!! 30% some of em!!

Torres
01-03-2020, 08:20 AM
Bro, download the CashApp and there is an option there where you can just get BitCoin to use.
Super Easy !!!
Why Not !?!

samgraves82
01-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Bro, download the CashApp and there is an option there where you can just get BitCoin to use.
Super Easy !!!
Why Not !?!I 2nd this guy