PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to Tren

Tyson086
12-31-2019, 04:39 AM
Hi guys wanting to start my first cycle using tren and not real sure where to start with dosage and anything else i should be running with it?
Currently running at 6'4 and 103-105kg

Have used Test p a couple times for 10-12 weeks cycles and have gotten good results.
Was thinking of starting with 75-100mg tren a and 100mg test p EOD?

Cheers

maxmuscle1
12-31-2019, 10:26 AM
A person may want to have supplements for liver/organ protection like Tudca, NAC, l-Gluthianone, P5P{prolactin}. They may want AI, like
Asin/Adex and some caber. The plan could be fine for a person that has been training a long time and has multiple cycles under their belt. It is all about how your diet and workout and planning/preparation.

Max

dopamine
04-28-2020, 07:10 PM
Some people run it everyday @ 50-100mg. The worst sides I get are night sweats. Aggression goes up but I'm a naturally laid back kind of guy so it hasn't ruined any relationships like others have reported. Be mindful of prolactin levels as you could actually lactate or have gyno. I'd use dostinex to be safe. It's just one pill twice a week. Just be mindful of your body and adjust from there. I personally love tren ace.

Popeye*
04-28-2020, 07:14 PM
A person may want to have supplements for liver/organ protection like Tudca, NAC, l-Gluthianone, P5P{prolactin}. They may want AI, like
Asin/Adex and some caber. The plan could be fine for a person that has been training a long time and has multiple cycles under their belt. It is all about how your diet and workout and planning/preparation.

Max

Second this.

Pull the trigger after ur prepared. Then get on that thing with the lowest manageable dose and see how she rides.

Lukas
04-28-2020, 07:52 PM
Good thing about short esters is that they have less of the “bad side effects” Start with a lower dosage. And tapper up. Easier to add than subtract

Plate Smacker
05-13-2020, 11:08 AM
Hi guys wanting to start my first cycle using tren and not real sure where to start with dosage and anything else i should be running with it?
Currently running at 6'4 and 103-105kg

Have used Test p a couple times for 10-12 weeks cycles and have gotten good results.
Was thinking of starting with 75-100mg tren a and 100mg test p EOD?

Cheers

For Tren A, I recommend staring out at 50mg for first 2 weeks, then bump to 60mg, then 70... slowly, see how you do.
I have been up to 100mg ED for two weeks at end.
Total overkill. Didn't see the need.

You can do great things on only 50-60mg.

Scott84067r
05-13-2020, 08:20 PM
For Tren A, I recommend staring out at 50mg for first 2 weeks, then bump to 60mg, then 70... slowly, see how you do.
I have been up to 100mg ED for two weeks at end.
Total overkill. Didn't see the need.

You can do great things on only 50-60mg.My first Tren A cycle I saw great gains on 50mg.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Klinkster
11-17-2020, 01:50 PM
Haha oh Man! You’re about to become a monster. Not only in the gym but in the bedroom and everyday life. Tren is my GO TO and FAVORITE of all. And it legit turns me into a crazy fucking monster/asshole! It’s been the most effective ester I’ve encountered. Haha just be mindful of the others around you and take in consideration your attitude and the way you treat others while on.

Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns! [emoji1434]
Advancedphar.ma
Advanced ****** | Advanced ************** (https://advancedphar.ma)