PDA

View Full Version : Xyosted {testosterone enanthate}auto inj.

maxmuscle1
12-31-2019, 10:48 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191231/0d3a675a0fb3fc72d6dbcfd0f83fff1e.jpg Made by Antares P****** US. The starting dose of Xyosted is 75 mg, administered subcutaneously in the abdominal region once a week. Xyosted is for subcutaneous injection in the abdominal region only. Avoid intramuscular or intravascular injection. Xyosted injection is available as 0.5 mL of a sterile, preservative-free and nonpyrogenic, clear, colorless to yellow solution containing testosterone enanthate. It is supplied in a single-dose syringe assembled in an autoinjector for subcutaneous administration. Xyosted is available in three dosage strengths:

50 mg/0.5 mL

75 mg/0.5 mL

100 mg/0.5 mL

It comes in a pack of 4 auto injectors and is for subcutaneous use only; similar to an epi-pen.

Max

Mikeyz206
12-31-2019, 10:58 AM
It takes all the fun out of pinning yourself. Do you like that Max? I would bet it costs money.$$$ would be an option when your all sore everywhere else.

maxmuscle1
12-31-2019, 11:16 AM
It takes all the fun out of pinning yourself. Do you like that Max? I would bet it costs money.$$$ would be an option when your all sore everywhere else.

This is a steroid profile thread and is just for information. I like to know everything that is available and to be well versed. I do not use all of the products that I post. I could guess that your right that it has a massive price tag. Apparently a lot of people like subcutaneous use. Personally, I still do prescribed TRT by IM injection. If I had it, you know I would definitely try it as it is a US product that is approved for such use. Im not goona lie; if I had a case of them....hells yeah I would use em! Lol

Max

Mikeyz206
12-31-2019, 05:37 PM
No doubt, I wish I had a case of them, I would like try them out also. Probably pain free for the most part.