PDA

View Full Version : BioIdentical Hormone Therapy or TRT injections.. Which is better

meatneck71
01-01-2020, 04:55 AM
So, after a failed PCT (I'm 48 btw 5 ' 8 - 165), I couldn't get my testosterone up for over 2 months. I just got a test and it's sitting at 188. I'm sure that it may get back up there, but it's going to take many months and now i'm just wondering if I should just do the blast and cruise for the rest of my life. I figured I would be doing this someday, but thought maybe in my 50s..

I started giving myself trt style injections 1/2 cc 250 enth (MB) - and front loaded 80mgs prop on each shot, Mondays and Thursday. I'm feeling fantastic already after 3 months of hell. I must have hit zero at one point, one of my tests showed 74 free test, 32 free test , then ran clomid/nolva - 2 months later 188.

I showed my doctor the numbers and he suggested a doctor that administers Bio identical hormone therapy. From what I can find on the internet, not only is this not fda approved, but how safe is it and how effective is it? I was thinking about finding a regular TRT doc and going that way, as this biht seems to new and takes too long (up to 8 weeks) to fully kick in.

Has anyone gone down this road, should I just do the TRT instead? I have no problem injecting myself - as I have been doing that for years off an on with cycles..

Thanks! :)

Mattymoo
01-01-2020, 09:19 AM
In Australia, its cheaper to do it yourself.
Also we can do our own bloods relatively easy.
Im 42 and blast and cruise.
Happy to pin twice a week

Cmack053
01-01-2020, 08:44 PM
BioIDhormones are way more expensive. They do work but i dont see the point of paying more for something you can do yourself and pay alot less for same results. I also dont like docs controlling my test levels but thats me.

Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (http://www.advancedphar.ma)

Mikeyz206
01-01-2020, 09:54 PM
I like what cmack053 said

meatneck71
01-05-2020, 01:52 AM
Exactly what I was thinking!! Thanks guys for the input. I'd rather do it myself also, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind doing it legally at some point. I don't mind 2 injections per week. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, I don't want to go to the docs every other month or two just so he can inject pellets into me. screw that. I'm not a cow dammit. I will not be slaughtered for human tren! (next horror story btw).

Cmack053
01-05-2020, 03:27 AM
Exactly what I was thinking!! Thanks guys for the input. I'd rather do it myself also, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind doing it legally at some point. I don't mind 2 injections per week. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, I don't want to go to the docs every other month or two just so he can inject pellets into me. screw that. I'm not a cow dammit. I will not be slaughtered for human tren! (next horror story btw).When ive decided im done with all the blasting and gaining as much as i can and i just want to cruise and maintain my physique and healthy hormone levels ill goto a good trt doc and go the legal route.

Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (http://www.advancedphar.ma)

meatneck71
01-07-2020, 07:21 PM
When ive decided im done with all the blasting and gaining as much as i can and i just want to cruise and maintain my physique and healthy hormone levels ill goto a good trt doc and go the legal route.

Advanced ****** | Advanced ************** (http://www.advancedphar.ma)

In the meantime, you're just gonna keep on keepin on and breakin da law, breakin da law! (dang it. no bevis and butthead emoticons..) well that didn't work out :(

thebear
01-07-2020, 07:49 PM
Find a TRT doc or just do it yourself.
Find a good sponsor.
Stock up.
Do bloods very 3 not ah to get around 700-800ish based off a dose.
Then hit bloods every 6 months
Donate blood every 2 months.
I would also run a full CBC every 6 months.

cyberninja
01-11-2020, 10:02 PM
What was your pct protocol? Did you run hcg? You can use a 200mcg shot of triptorelin after the hcg run and it’s an instant kickstart back to normal, even for long term cycles or runs. I keep it on hand just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meatneck71
01-19-2020, 07:25 AM
What was your pct protocol? Did you run hcg? You can use a 200mcg shot of triptorelin after the hcg run and it’s an instant kickstart back to normal, even for long term cycles or runs. I keep it on hand just in case

that stuff scares the hell out of me. Knowing my dumb ass, I'll miscalculate and screw myself for life. but... if you have some good info.. PM me.

cyberninja
01-19-2020, 11:55 PM
Lol I get it that’s always the hardest part....I’m no human calculator either. I heard about it from Seth spartan on YouTube. It’s his no pct video.

meatneck71
01-20-2020, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I seen a video and some posts, but some bros on here swear by it. I mean, You get to your what, your 2nd week past your last injection and just do 100mcgs of Triptirelin and poof! your hpta axis is back in action? Nothing else? so crazy. I believe the claims, just kind of scared to do it with the talk about perm. castrating yourself biologically or some nonsense...screw that. It's tempting as fk.. But lets say you take more than the recommended dose, then is it just your hpta axis / pituitary gland that stops producing just those hormones or does it stop everything in the pituitary gland? And would that mean you'd be on test for life.. what am I saying.. we're all on test for life around here.. ahahhaah.