PDA

View Full Version : STENBOLONE ACETATE

maxmuscle1
01-04-2020, 04:46 PM
STENBOLONE ACETATE
Anatrofin
Stenbolone acetate was introduced first in Germany by Schering, and two years later Syntex brought it to the United Kingdom, followed by Mexico, under the brand name Anatrofin. Eventually, it was brought to Spain under the Stenbolone name. Just like many anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), anatrofin was used for its wonderful effects on anemia, and it was a very popular alternative to anadrol for this purpose because it had less side effects.

Background and Facts

Its name can lead us to logically put together that the acetate is the ester attached to this compound. However, the structure of this steroid has some unique properties. Anatrofin is derived from dihydrotestosterone{DHT}. Compared to testosterone, it is three times as anabolic with only a slightly higher androgenic effect.
From a structural standpoint, you could argue that anatrofin is similar to primobolan, with the only difference that primo has a 1-methyl group and not 2. This alteration is also seen if we compare masteron to proviron - both are very similar, but one is an oral and the other one is an injectable. Nevertheless, in this particular comparison, oddly enough, both compounds are injectables. Stenbolone acetate was extremely popular in Europe among pro bodybuilders, who used it as a pre-contest agent because of its properties. The half life is only 3 days, Stenbolone dosages can range from 300 to 700 milligrams (mg) per week, and the normal cycle duration is 6-12 weeks. All proper PCT/AI and liver/organ protection supplements are relevant while on cycle.

Popular cycles are:
Testosterone Cyp/E 250, Stenbolone 500mg weekly and Anavar 75-100mg daily
Test P 300, Stenbolone Acetate 500, Npp 3-400mg weekly, Cardarine 10-20mg daily
500mg Stenbolone, 400mg Test Ace/prop weekly, 100mg winstrol daily
**MethylStenbolone is an oral prohormone version also called Msten or Ultradrol for short.

Max

Machinegunmac
01-04-2020, 08:59 PM
I've heard Sten is awesome personally never got to try it .

JohnMcc
01-04-2020, 09:07 PM
I've ran the methylated form before, Msten was the short name. I ran it back when all the DS and PHs were everywhere prior to the prohormone ban. It was pretty liver toxic on paper but I didnt think it was any worse than superdrol, anadrol, etc. It was similar to superdrol in that it was a drier "bulking" compound it definitely worked though. I used it to kickstart my first testosterone cycle and packed on like 20lbs or something absurd in the first 4 weeks. I'm sure this stuff is much cleaner than that was though.

maxmuscle1
01-04-2020, 09:10 PM
I've ran the methylated form before, Msten was the short name. I ran it back when all the DS and PHs were everywhere prior to the prohormone ban. It was pretty liver toxic on paper but I didnt think it was any worse than superdrol, anadrol, etc. It was similar to superdrol in that it was a drier "bulking" compound it definitely worked though. I used it to kickstart my first testosterone cycle and packed on like 20lbs or something absurd in the first 4 weeks. I'm sure this stuff is much cleaner than that was though.

They need to lift that ban! Lol [emoji23]

Max

JohnMcc
01-04-2020, 11:10 PM
They need to lift that ban! Lol [emoji23]

Max

Yeah along with the sarms, steroid control act, federally legalize marijuana, basically give people the ability to make their own informed decisions about how and in what way they choose to alter their mental and physical health by means we see fit.

zhaomeng0904
02-09-2020, 01:48 AM
sten is very rare.

Mikeyz206
02-09-2020, 01:54 AM
Never tried it either looks great. Thanks for the post Max.

Serpico
02-11-2020, 01:22 AM
STENBOLONE ACETATE
Anatrofin
Stenbolone acetate was introduced first in Germany by Schering, and two years later Syntex brought it to the United Kingdom, followed by Mexico, under the brand name Anatrofin. Eventually, it was brought to Spain under the Stenbolone name. Just like many anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), anatrofin was used for its wonderful effects on anemia, and it was a very popular alternative to anadrol for this purpose because it had less side effects.

Background and Facts

Its name can lead us to logically put together that the acetate is the ester attached to this compound. However, the structure of this steroid has some unique properties. Anatrofin is derived from dihydrotestosterone{DHT}. Compared to testosterone, it is three times as anabolic with only a slightly higher androgenic effect.
From a structural standpoint, you could argue that anatrofin is similar to primobolan, with the only difference that primo has a 1-methyl group and not 2. This alteration is also seen if we compare masteron to proviron - both are very similar, but one is an oral and the other one is an injectable. Nevertheless, in this particular comparison, oddly enough, both compounds are injectables. Stenbolone acetate was extremely popular in Europe among pro bodybuilders, who used it as a pre-contest agent because of its properties. The half life is only 3 days, Stenbolone dosages can range from 300 to 700 milligrams (mg) per week, and the normal cycle duration is 6-12 weeks. All proper PCT/AI and liver/organ protection supplements are relevant while on cycle.

Popular cycles are:
Testosterone Cyp/E 250, Stenbolone 500mg weekly and Anavar 75-100mg daily
Test P 300, Stenbolone Acetate 500, Npp 3-400mg weekly, Cardarine 10-20mg daily
500mg Stenbolone, 400mg Test Ace/prop weekly, 100mg winstrol daily
**MethylStenbolone is an oral prohormone version also called Msten or Ultradrol for short.

Max

I want to try this ...is there any Sponsers that carry it or can get it ?
Serpico
I will never quit. My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down i will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the figh

reapwhatusow
02-12-2020, 01:54 AM
I think I have some bottles of MSten. Old school designer steroids. I’ll peek anyone interested pm me

chadmack282
06-13-2020, 02:48 AM
any1 care to share there Stenbolone experiences?
i would really like to here some. a source i use has resently started offering it. all i can find it it suppose to b relatively liver toxic & similar to sdrol & anadrol.

chadmack282
06-13-2020, 02:55 AM
have u ran it Max?

maxmuscle1
06-13-2020, 03:04 AM
have u ran it Max?

I have only ran the pro hormone version. The injectable version; I have not. It is something that is used ED or eod. A lot of guys use it the same as they would winstrol inj. They say they get a super ripped, hard look. Using Var or halo along with it. I have had opportunities but passed.

Max
I remember that halodrol and pheraplex were two that stood out besides M1T.

StayFocused1313
06-13-2020, 03:08 AM
I’ve ran oral Sten many times in the past. It was hands down my favorite Pro-hormone. No bloat, solid lean gains, strength through the damn roof. I am very excited to run the injectable form when I come across it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argon Coagulator
06-13-2020, 05:03 AM

That's a good sign of it having bulking qualities.

I wonder how it would work in a more traditional bulking format, such as 500-1000mg of test and 400-600mg of Sten....

Damnwideback90
09-24-2020, 06:02 PM
Ive ran 400mg of sten with 300mgs of test c. Worked great but the p.i.p was a motherfucker. Hard find too