PDA

View Full Version : MELANOTAN 2 -UNKOWN BENEFIT!! READ NOW!

maxmuscle1
02-06-2020, 01:55 AM
One notable finding from the clinical trials that largely goes unmentioned is the ability Melanotan II has to increase insulin sensitivity.
Results showed that Melanotan II administration increased insulin-mediated glucose disposal, but didn’t affect the capacity of insulin to suppress EGP.
In a separate study done on obese males, the insulin sensitivity of the Melanotan II group was significantly better.
Why should you care about insulin sensitivity you ask?
Well, basically the more insulin sensitive you are, the more favorable your body composition can become.
When packing on weight for example, if you are extremely insulin sensitive, you will be far more likely to put on favorable lean weight than garbage fat fluff.
If you’ve been slamming high glycemic carbs for weeks on end, and are getting fat as shit, it’s likely your insulin sensitivity is down the toilet, and basically to continue to make physique progression and gain muscle you will be required to reduce your carb intake, get leaner, and resensitize yourself to insulin. The higher your insulin sensitivity the better in the world of bodybuilding, so that’s just another awesome benefit Melanotan II has. I recently got some melanotan 2 just for my Scandinavian/Irish ass to try out. I am against tanning beds but, I will be using them to see the color change and any sexual sides. I thought this positive increase in insulin sensitivity was definitely something I look forward to.

Max
#readclose

Weapon X
02-06-2020, 02:02 AM
I’ve done a total of 5 IU’s of MT2 since last Thursday and I’m already noticeably tan.

Experimenting with dosage, no sexual sides with just a single IU. With 2 IU’s within an hour I could strap a 25lb Weider plate to my Jimmy and knock out reps. Sides lasted for approximately 12 hours for me.

10mg MT2 reconstituted with 2 CC’s of Bac water

Should add that I experienced some stomach nausea at 2 IU’s. Not terrible though but noticeable

maxmuscle1
02-06-2020, 02:17 AM
I’ve done a total of 5 IU’s of MT2 since last Thursday and I’m already noticeably tan.

Experimenting with dosage, no sexual sides with just a single IU. With 2 IU’s within an hour I could strap a 25lb Weider plate to my Jimmy and knock out reps. Sides lasted for approximately 12 hours for me.

10mg MT2 reconstituted with 2 CC’s of Bac water

Should add that I experienced some stomach nausea at 2 IU’s. Not terrible though but noticeable

Shit sounds Rad! I cannot stand tanning beds but, in the name of experimentation; I am goimg
It! They have red light beds to use post tanning to help w skin damage caused by the tanning beds{how ironic!}

Max

Weapon X
02-06-2020, 02:33 AM
When I ran some MT2 last Summer and used the tanning bed I started to look Africa dark.

I was worried that I was going to get pulled over by the PoPo for driving while black.

Give the MT2 several weeks before you go jumping in the tanning bed

Weapon X
02-06-2020, 02:36 AM
I’m not going to use the beds at all this year

So you know, I’m fair skinned German and French ancestry

Nice thing about MT2 is you really shouldn’t need the beds

maxmuscle1
02-06-2020, 02:46 AM
I’m not going to use the beds at all this year

So you know, I’m fair skinned German and French ancestry

Nice thing about MT2 is you really shouldn’t need the beds

My plan is pretty simple. I of course enjoy natural sun while wearing a broad spectrum SPF lotion as I am very careful about my skin. I am only using on the days I tan and not loading. I will start at super low dose- 50mcg and titrate up to 250mcg-350mcg. After I achieve the color I want, I will do one dose of 250mcg a week. It is a long term approach and very different from the normal recommendations but, after watching some people I work with over the years, I talked to one of them that is of similar heritage and skin type as me and he does really great with it. He also looks very natural and avoided any freckling, patches, or
darkening of moles. I will log how it goes

Max

Weapon X
02-06-2020, 02:58 AM
Cool

looking forward to reading your experiences with it

Mikeyz206
02-06-2020, 03:08 AM
I will be following. Also interested in this. Thanks everybody for your input.

Charger69
02-06-2020, 11:47 AM
When I ran some MT2 last Summer and used the tanning bed I started to look Africa dark.

I was worried that I was going to get pulled over by the PoPo for driving while black.

I had a black persons come up to me after being on MT2 and put his arm next to mine and said,”Damn, you are blacker than me!”

I use the tanning beds, but I also compete. I am not going to be in the sun with my posing trunks on. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weapon X
02-06-2020, 03:27 PM
LMAO, I can relate

My friend in the gym told me I was starting to look like his long lost brother LOL.

Shit gets you dark quick and the tanning beds get you even darker

Part of me was sort of curious to see just how dark I could get?

I had a black persons come up to me after being on MT2 and put his arm next to mine and said,”Damn, you are blacker than me!”

I use the tanning beds, but I also compete. I am not going to be in the sun with my posing trunks on. LOL

Bullseye Forever
02-07-2020, 03:30 AM

Lmao!! I tan 2 days a week year around and I take .5 on a slin Pin twice a week ,year round to stay tan all year

Rizkybuziness
02-07-2020, 05:26 AM
Are their any negative sides? Sounds too good to be true.

Bullseye Forever
02-07-2020, 05:36 AM
Are their any negative sides? Sounds too good to be true.

When I first started taking it I yawned a lot and stretched a lot like You do when you get in bed but other than that I had no sides

badgalaxie
02-07-2020, 07:22 PM
It’s great stuff. My wife is a red head and we both use it. She now doesn’t not burn and gets really dark. Plus side is makes you horny as hell or it does her any way and for the guy don’t roll over in bed to fast at night you might break it off it’s so hard. Lol

maxmuscle1
02-07-2020, 07:45 PM
It’s great stuff. My wife is a red head and we both use it. She now doesn’t not burn and gets really dark. Plus side is makes you horny as hell or it does her any way and for the guy don’t roll over in bed to fast at night you might break it off it’s so hard. Lol

I’m excited to get started. Horny, Erections, and a little tan sounds like a 3 in one peptide! [emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji533][emoji533]

Max

grumpy7790
02-10-2020, 03:28 AM
I find the day after MT2 to have some body aches but they never lasts more than a day.

Thompsoncustom
02-10-2020, 07:24 AM
It's good stuff but be careful if your taking it for the first time.

I started with 3 units and about 5 hrs later thought all was good so I took another 7 units. That about 10hrs later I had a rock hard erection for no reason which I see as more of a good side effect than bad. But about 16hrs later I started to get sick. First came a bad gut ache and the shits than I was vomiting, the gut ache got really extreme and painful, next was a rash and I was hot and red, and last was hives maybe they were some raised bumps dime sized or smaller in most spots and took about a week to fully disappear. It is the worst I have ever felt and the sickest I've ever been. Finally fell asleep with my gut covered in ice packs so it would go numb.

After that I havent had any side effects again but I worked up slow all the way to 10 units again with no issues. Moral of the story start slow and wait at least 24hrs from your first dose to gauge sides.

TrenTrain
02-11-2020, 04:13 AM
Jeez people can’t even wait a day after their first dose before dosing again.
No wonder some people turn themselves black. Haha just kidding man.

grumpy7790
02-11-2020, 04:31 AM
Smaller dose amounts are the way to go if you want to avoid the stomach nausea that usually happens a couple of hours later. I also feel the longer you have used MT2 the less you will need to get the same results down the road.