PDA

View Full Version : Npp and sust cycle

glock4319
02-08-2020, 08:34 PM
What can I expect from a basic cycle like this? I know I’d run these compounds eod, so what’s a good dose ew for both of these?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thebear
02-08-2020, 10:34 PM
What can I expect from a basic cycle like this? I know I’d run these compounds eod, so what’s a good dose ew for both of these?

It depends on how many cycles you have done, stats, diet, workout programming efficiency and dosages...oh and windy direction.

How much you gonna run?

You don’t need EOD

Sustanon you can do 2x a wk.

NPP every M W F. But since you are pinning NPP 3x, you can do the Sustanon as well.

Test and NPP is a great cycle.

I would say a basic cycle would be 500mg sustanon and 300mg NPP.

Depending on who you are, 750mg sustanon and 400mg NPP.

You can go many ways with this. I am running these lower right now with Tbol and it’s amazing.

joko123
02-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Perhaps if you answered how you were going to train , what your diet was going to look like I could better answer your question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glock4319
02-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Diet is clean consisting of lean burger, chicken, jasmine rice, broccoli and egg whites as my staples. I’d like to cut my bf% while keeping my muscle.

I train 6 days a week.

glock4319
02-08-2020, 11:18 PM
It depends on how many cycles you have done, stats, diet, workout programming efficiency and dosages...oh and windy direction.

How much you gonna run?

You don’t need EOD

Sustanon you can do 2x a wk.

NPP every M W F. But since you are pinning NPP 3x, you can do the Sustanon as well.

Test and NPP is a great cycle.

I would say a basic cycle would be 500mg sustanon and 300mg NPP.

Depending on who you are, 750mg sustanon and 400mg NPP.

You can go many ways with this. I am running these lower right now with Tbol and it’s amazing.

I was going to run the sust eod for that exact reason, needling to pin npp eod. Sust has short esters in it so it makes sense.

thebear
02-08-2020, 11:20 PM
I was going to run the sust eod for that exact reason, needling to pin npp eod. Sust has short esters in it so it makes sense.

Yes be causing you are pinning npp 3x a wk. doesn’t need to be eod continuously.

Sustanon in general even with some shorter esters is fine 2x a wk.

Once again, what are you stats etc?

glock4319
02-09-2020, 01:03 AM
Yes be causing you are pinning npp 3x a wk. doesn’t need to be eod continuously.

Sustanon in general even with some shorter esters is fine 2x a wk.

Once again, what are you stats etc?

6 foot
210 lbs
15% bf
45 yrs old

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Caloric intake is more important than what foods you're eating in terms gains etc. For example: Calories>macros>food selection (given proper protein requirements are being met)

That said, I am currently running sust and NPP but pinning ED (preference). Only 2 weeks in but loving it!

thebear
02-09-2020, 01:46 AM
6 foot
210 lbs
15% bf
45 yrs old

How many cycles you done?

glock4319
02-09-2020, 01:47 AM
How many cycles you done?

I’ve ran several cycles in the past 3 years. Haven’t ran a npp cycle though.

Mikeyz206
02-09-2020, 02:36 AM
I like all the advise given to you above. Did you ever use test p? I love the combination of test p and npp eod. Just me maybe but I feel like a million bucks. Good luck to you and enjoy!

glock4319
02-09-2020, 02:42 AM
I like all the advise given to you above. Did you ever use test p? I love the combination of test p and npp eod. Just me maybe but I feel like a million bucks. Good luck to you and enjoy!

I run test cyp for my trt ew.

chadmack282
02-09-2020, 05:30 PM
awsum compounds!! what to expect depends on many variables that r dependent on U.
with sust consisting of over 30% P & PP esters i personally Would absolutely pin EOD.
for my self i luv
600/week sust
450/week npp
50mg provi ED
armsn 12mg mon & fri

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-09-2020, 06:22 PM
awsum compounds!! what to expect depends on many variables that r dependent on U.
with sust consisting of over 30% P & PP esters i personally Would absolutely pin EOD.
for my self i luv
600/week sust
450/week npp
50mg provi ED
armsn 12mg mon & friI like this set up. Perfect IMO.

glock4319
02-09-2020, 06:55 PM
for my self i luv
600/week sust
450/week npp
50mg provi ED
armsn 12mg mon & fri

Why the aromasin? I’ve never ran that.

chadmack282
02-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Why the aromasin? I’ve never ran that.

estrogen control

glock4319
02-09-2020, 07:54 PM
estrogen control

Ok got ya. I have some adex. May start running that on this cycle.

BigTonetheGuido
02-09-2020, 09:25 PM
Aromasin/exemestane is some amazing stuff. It has some properties other AI's do not. Including freeing up your free test levels, and acting in a similar way to clomidmWhich actually IMO it works better for PCT with arim during. The great AI strength, mixed with it's ability to free up your free test, and actually kickstart hpta is a perfect combo. I use it if at 25mg EOD for three doses, Then 17.5 EOD 3 doses, then down to 12.5 E3D etc. Usually, and this is no joke.... Five days and balls feel like grapefruites. To the point my girl is like, your taking that ball stuff again aren't you .... The ball stuff????? I reply, no baby, l just really need them things drained. My body reacts strangely to substances though, my test levels are abnormally high off gear, and bounce back rather quickly with or without pct. Which makes no sense, but my blood work proves it ... Thank God for cool doctors. She is always like, and what is this substance I found in your blood, hmm.... That's a new one, even for me! Lol. For normal Bros, I suggest run the exemestane/aro in place of nolva in a classic clomid/nolva pct, only using the doses I listed above. Just my two cents.

glock4319
02-09-2020, 11:52 PM
Aromasin/exemestane is some amazing stuff. It has some properties other AI's do not. Including freeing up your free test levels, and acting in a similar way to clomidmWhich actually IMO it works better for PCT with arim during. The great AI strength, mixed with it's ability to free up your free test, and actually kickstart hpta is a perfect combo. I use it if at 25mg EOD for three doses, Then 17.5 EOD 3 doses, then down to 12.5 E3D etc. Usually, and this is no joke.... Five days and balls feel like grapefruites. To the point my girl is like, your taking that ball stuff again aren't you .... The ball stuff????? I reply, no baby, l just really need them things drained. My body reacts strangely to substances though, my test levels are abnormally high off gear, and bounce back rather quickly with or without pct. Which makes no sense, but my blood work proves it ... Thank God for cool doctors. She is always like, and what is this substance I found in your blood, hmm.... That's a new one, even for me! Lol. For normal Bros, I suggest run the exemestane/aro in place of nolva in a classic clomid/nolva pct, only using the doses I listed above. Just my two cents.

My doc prescribes me adex. Good stuff for an AI? They’re 1mg and I was told to take .5 eod.

jrock645
02-10-2020, 01:12 AM
My doc prescribes me adex. Good stuff for an AI? They’re 1mg and I was told to take .5 eod.

Yeah Adex is good. Aromasin is preferred by many because it’s easier on lipids and won’t cause estro rebound.