PDA

View Full Version : I need to knock my ole lady up

herman01
12-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Okay...here is my deal..my wife has been wanting a baby here recently. I'm currently running 600 mgs of test e every week 300 mgs of deca per week and 50 mgs of drol a day. I have been on constantly for almost 3 years more like 2.5 only coming off completely with no pct for about a month then back on. I've done that twice..to just give my body a break other than cruising between blast also. I use to run 1000mg plus test cycles and deca up to 600 mgs But trying to make gains and get better on my diet with less Gear. I'm taking hcg 250 ius 3 times a week and clomid 50 mgs a day. I take adex too for estrogen but can my testes produce healthy and enough sperm while on and while taking hcg and clomid or do I need to come completely off for that? I can bump my hcg up if I have to. I do bloodwork every 6 months and my results from 2 weeks ago before hcg and clomid were LH 0.2 FSH 0.4

PAiN
12-05-2012, 01:20 AM
I got my ole lady pregnant while running gear and I have been on for years and have had gear babies no problem.

This doesn't really help, but I guess it all depends on the person. I know some people who have also got their ole ladies pregnant while on and some that tried for years and couldn't do it until after coming off. Even people I know that aren't on gear some can't get pregnant and some can get pregnant just by looking at them. So I would say try it for awhile and if all else fails come off and try it that way. Whenever you start trying is when it feels like it takes forever.

Good luck bro.

DGAF
12-05-2012, 02:23 PM
This is kinda tricky cause it depends on how your body is gonna work on gear each time. I couldnt get my wife pregnant for 8 months after my cycle with our first child but our second child we had while I was on 3000mg+ of gear. HCG helps too when ur on cycle and also when you come off cycle, I have knows guys that got their wives pregnant both ways with hcg.

DGAF

sensitivenips
12-05-2012, 04:43 PM
i dont know much about this myself, but from what i have seen is that dudes come off cycle to better there chances at impregnating there lady friends. maybe you should go to the doc and get your sperm checked out to see if your still good to go.

PAiN
12-05-2012, 10:09 PM
You can order online or go to a local walgreens and pick up a fertility test to check your sperm count at home

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/404490/450.jpg

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/spermcheck-fertility-home-sperm-test-/ID=prod6094323-product?ext=gooSexual_Wellness_PLA_Fertility_Tests _ampersand_Aids_prod6094323_pla&adtype={adtype}&Kpid=prod6094323&sst=48ac65d5-0e89-cba8-3b2b-000063a42884 (http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/spermcheck-fertility-home-sperm-test-/ID=prod6094323-product?ext=gooSexual_Wellness_PLA_Fertility_Tests _ampersand_Aids_prod6094323_pla&adtype=%7Badtype%7D&Kpid=prod6094323&sst=48ac65d5-0e89-cba8-3b2b-000063a42884)

Spawn
12-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Bro it took me 10 months after cycle to get my wife prego. She is now 13wks tmrw! I ran clomid for 4-5 months then ran doxycicline for 4 or 5wks then BOOM she got prego. Several ppl on the boards knew about this long journy we have had and it finally happened. And yes come off completely. Btw 4 months after i came off my last cycle my test leval was 89! Yep shut down hard core. Thats when i got the clomid... Good luck bro!

DGAF
12-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Thought I seen everything at stores but I missed the wanting to get pregnant then jack off on the stick test, is it right next to the are you pregnant now then pee on the stick test LMAO. I guess they sell everything now a days!

DGAF

herman01
12-06-2012, 05:49 AM
I seen that kit at Walgreens awhile back..crazy..I'm gonna up my hcg doseages and continue clomid while on..I just couldn't go 3 r 4 months without any anabolics running in me..but I guess that's the price I may have to pay...I heard somewhere else they said something about it takes 75 days for new sperm to be made r something like that..it was a guy talking on another board about going to a dr. For infertility. If she ever does get pregnant I will absolutely come back and post what I was running and so forth.

sensitivenips
12-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Thought I seen everything at stores but I missed the wanting to get pregnant then jack off on the stick test, is it right next to the are you pregnant now then pee on the stick test LMAO. I guess they sell everything now a days!DGAF

lmao that is too funny.

mustang_00
12-06-2012, 11:53 AM
"gear babies" lollololol