PDA

View Full Version : Primo on trt?

Gainzz
02-09-2020, 01:21 AM
Would it be worth adding primo enanthate to trt (200mg test cyp weekly) without adding anything else or upping the test? What dose would be needed and what could I expect in results? Looking to add additional lean mass.

JTB3318
02-09-2020, 01:57 AM
High intensity training and added quality calories.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Buddhabuilder
02-09-2020, 02:14 AM
Yes, I am the TRT police. 200mg a week of Test E may be a cruise, but that is not TRT dosage. When was the last time you did bloods that show Test and Estrogen levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teejey
02-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Sure try it.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Bambam333
02-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Yes, I am the TRT police. 200mg a week of Test E may be a cruise, but that is not TRT dosage. When was the last time you did bloods that show Test and Estrogen levels?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol piss off, he just asked a question and yes some doctors do prescribe that much for a trt dose so gtfoh with crap unless you're going to give him some info he has asked for douchebag

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

jackofspades
02-09-2020, 04:30 PM
I’d say lean gains would come with nutrition and cardio + your TRT prescribed amount. Would a medium-to-high primo addition possibly help you. Sure. But...why? Would they remain once you stopped the Primo? Some, yes, but not all. Regardless, I bet you could get down to about 12% or slightly less even without the Primo.

Just a note on the weird aggressiveness from those saying 200mg test is a TRT dose. It is rarely, rarely, rarely a TRT dose. But you are correct - depending on a wide variety of variable, some urologists and endos may indeed prescribe that amount to keep their patients within “normal” emotional and physiological markers. Here is where, I’m sure, many men will say, “My doc prescribes me 200mg/week.” - Again, I’m sure he might. But the “TRT police” is more correct than not. 200mg/week is not a normal TRT dosage. My 15 year experience with TRT is purely anecdotal (as if everyone’s) but I’ve been through 2 endos and 3 urologists and none of them would prescribe 200mg week without seriously questioning why and doing multiple rounds of tests and bloodwork. 200mg/test per week will shoot most men right to the top of the “normal” range, and usually over that range.

jackofspades
02-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Post deleted.

jackofspades
02-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Lol piss off, he just asked a question and yes some doctors do prescribe that much for a trt dose so gtfoh with crap unless you're going to give him some info he has asked for douchebag

Nine out of 10 docs won’t prescribe that amount - at least not initially, in my experience. Although you are correct - some docs do prescribe that amount (rarely) I’m unclear why you’re calling the guy a douchebag.

Certain men - for a variety of reasons - will need a prescribe amount of 200mg/week. You’re attitude is a bit misplaced, but you aren’t wrong technically.

But most men who get accurately diagnosed with hypogonadism from a urologist or endo - in fact, the majority of men - don’t need or get 200mg/week. Anecdotal experience plus combing through many, many clinical protocols have taught me the most prescribed amounts tend to be: 100mg/week, 150mg/week, 200mg/14 days, 250mg/14 days. It’s rare to find legitimate info regarding 200mg/week from places other than bro-boards.

Buddhabuilder
02-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Lol piss off, he just asked a question and yes some doctors do prescribe that much for a trt dose so gtfoh with crap unless you're going to give him some info he has asked for douchebag

The statement I made is true. You are making a bad cause for your life name calling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-09-2020, 06:24 PM
TRT clinics are likely to prescribe 200+ but most endos won't even touch that with a 10 foot pole unless blood work confirms the need for a higher dose.

That said, I love running primo on a CRUISE, but let's be real... it's a cruise then and no longer trt. TRT is just test to keep total and free test within normal parameters. So long as you can understand that you're not truly on TRT but a low dose blast/regular cruise, then go for it. I personally like it.

Bambam333
02-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Nine out of 10 docs won’t prescribe that amount - at least not initially, in my experience. Although you are correct - some docs do prescribe that amount (rarely) I’m unclear why you’re calling the guy a douchebag.

Certain men - for a variety of reasons - will need a prescribe amount of 200mg/week. You’re attitude is a bit misplaced, but you aren’t wrong technically.

But most men who get accurately diagnosed with hypogonadism from a urologist or endo - in fact, the majority of men - don’t need or get 200mg/week. Anecdotal experience plus combing through many, many clinical protocols have taught me the most prescribed amounts tend to be: 100mg/week, 150mg/week, 200mg/14 days, 250mg/14 days. It’s rare to find legitimate info regarding 200mg/week from places other than bro-boards.I called him a douchebag coz he's being one plain and simple, notice you deleted you post that was saying they do prescribe that much and now say they rarely prescribe that much lol
OP just wanted some info not to be dragged over the coals by some righteous wannabe know it all

Weapon X
02-10-2020, 01:06 AM
Any more name calling or insults will result in banning

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I called him a douchebag coz he's being one plain and simple, notice you deleted you post that was saying they do prescribe that much and now say they rarely prescribe that much lol
OP just wanted some info not to be dragged over the coals by some righteous wannabe know it all

4. DRAMA FREE BOARD!!! Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Racism and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member, turn to a respective MODERATOR and if the moderator can't help you, send a private message to PAIN

IE.- Flaming, insulting or arguing over differing opinions will not be tolerated. As this board continues to grow, we will have members from all walks of life and parts of the world. Any derogatory comments regarding another forum member's ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, gender, or age will not be tolerated.

Bambam333
02-10-2020, 01:32 AM
Any more name calling or insults will result in banning

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

4. DRAMA FREE BOARD!!! Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Racism and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member, turn to a respective MODERATOR and if the moderator can't help you, send a private message to PAIN

IE.- Flaming, insulting or arguing over differing opinions will not be tolerated. As this board continues to grow, we will have members from all walks of life and parts of the world. Any derogatory comments regarding another forum member's ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, gender, or age will not be tolerated.Duely noted, though if he hasn't got any genuine info to give the OP he should keep his opinion to himself.

thebear
02-10-2020, 02:12 AM
K let me chyme in because I am the TRT guru, just made that up lol.

It’s not about dose, it’s about bloods and physiological range. I know guys that pin 200mg and hit 700. I know guys that pin 150mg and hit 600.

It’s all about you and what range you hit [emoji1308]

thebear
02-10-2020, 02:24 AM
Oh and you could add primo. Some guys like it. Other guys add Proviron or even Mast E...but, it’s not considered TRT anymore. #symantics

Drillit
02-10-2020, 02:25 AM
Primo is a great add to your trt but does technically make it a cruise.
Tren with trt....that’s still trt, because tren starts with a T.

thebear
02-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Tren with trt....that’s still trt, because tren starts with a T.

Ha good one [emoji1318]

Biggaintime
02-10-2020, 02:52 AM
Tren with trt....that’s still trt, because tren starts with a T.Learn something new everyday. Lol

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Bambam333
02-10-2020, 07:32 AM
K let me chyme in because I am the TRT guru, just made that up lol.

It’s not about dose, it’s about bloods and physiological range. I know guys that pin 200mg and hit 700. I know guys that pin 150mg and hit 600.

It’s all about you and what range you hit [emoji1308]Exactly, it's very individual when it comes to how much someone will respond to trt or to any drug for that matter and the OP never stipulated how long he had been on trt either so could well be 200mg doctor prescribed.
I know I didn't go into depths about it but honestly didn't wanna waist my time trying to make a point when all the OP wanted was some advice on and to not be scrutinised for his question.

Gainzz
02-15-2020, 03:29 PM
Appreciate everyone who took the time to respond. I didn't think this would cause any drama, lol. FWIW, my test was at 201 on my lab work, on my next round of blood dr may adjust as needed. And I do understand adding anything means it's no longer trt....was more just curious what primo would do in a small to moderate dose and if it was worth it. Thanks again guys.

Machinegunmac
02-15-2020, 03:35 PM
Primo for me is the most underated compound . It keeps me horny as hell at a low dose are higher one and gets me strong . It actually has been proven it helps the immune system and at a "cruise" 100-200mg would be awesome

Machinegunmac
02-15-2020, 03:39 PM
Exactly, it's very individual when it comes to how much someone will respond to trt or to any drug for that matter and the OP never stipulated how long he had been on trt either so could well be 200mg doctor prescribed.
I know I didn't go into depths about it but honestly didn't wanna waist my time trying to make a point when all the OP wanted was some advice on and to not be scrutinised for his question.

I don't think ole buddy was "scrutinizing" him bro . I like the passion but take it down a notch it was kinda attacking him for no reason .

BombdotCom
02-24-2020, 04:36 PM
I ran primo 500mg weekly with my TRT dose and also 2ius of GH it got me shredded for my vacation.

Does anyone else get sore achy joints on primo?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Excluded
05-09-2020, 04:19 PM
I ran primo 500mg weekly with my TRT dose and also 2ius of GH it got me shredded for my vacation.

Does anyone else get sore achy joints on primo?

How long did it take to notice results on that dose?

Im cruising 500primo 5iu hgh and 200mg test and while my diet can be improved I do cardio 5 days a week

BombdotCom
05-09-2020, 04:46 PM
How long did it take to notice results on that dose?

Im cruising 500primo 5iu hgh and 200mg test and while my diet can be improved I do cardio 5 days a week5 weeks prob. At the end I looked the best I've ever looked. I did get crazy acne though. Still recovering from it.

IRISHOAK
05-09-2020, 08:52 PM
Primo is good for you. It boosts the immune system & prevents muscle wasting.
Forget definitions.
"Cruise" is an underground term, theres no scientific definition.
Trt is subjective to very flexible variables:
1. What "normal range" is considered to be by the medical community. Which is based on a sampling of a modern population that has chronic lowered test, and continually declining levels due to diet, lifestyle & environmental factors.
2. Your body's response to a particular dose.
3. Your doctors guess as to what dose will produce the desired effect & eliminate your low-test symptoms.

Do what you think is best and see how you feel after 6 weeks.