maxmuscle1
02-09-2020, 06:10 AM
NEW LONG ACTING GH !!
SOMAPACITIN(novo-nordisk)
Other Brands:
Transcon hGH(Ascendis)
Somatrogon(pfizer/opko)

The technology behind making this long acting, once-a-week rHGH:
Liraglutide, a long-acting glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) derivative without any associated significant tolerability issues. Despite a similar protraction technology being applied, somapacitan has a different receptor pharmacology and different albumin-binding properties, resulting in a longer residual time in circulation compared with insulin detemir and liraglutide. This, together with the stimulation of the IGF-I secretion, makes somapacitan active for a longer interval.
They use the glp-1 technology for long acting insulin formulas to make the gh long acting.
-It would make sense to add lantus/toujeo to your long acting gh as it uses the same glp-1 technology to make the less frequent injections.
Glp1r- is even longer acting and Novo-Nordisk is applying that technology for a superior long acting gh like was done with toujeo insulin.

So, these new gh products only require one injection per week. Can you imagine if you could do a megadose of gh and the levels just stay even??! That would be incredible. Beyond that, you could add Toujeo which is the longest acting insulin that is active for 48 hrs. I can see the writing on the wall already; 4 Big ****** companies are all in on getting these products out on the market. The branches/subsidiaries of each company located in poorer regions like India will have it available at a massive discount compared to the US(where it will be so expensive that no bodybuilder can afford it). Some of China’s largest producers of generic gh are already claiming they have the technology and exact chemical recipe as BIG PHA***. I do not doubt that they could make it but, just like they did with generic gh , they will sell you some trumped up blend of peptides and label it as a 99.9% long acting rHGH. Of course I will be getting some! [emoji123][emoji123]

Max

9TMARE
02-09-2020, 06:16 AM
NEW LONG ACTING GH !!
SOMAPACITIN(novo-nordisk)
Other Brands:
Transcon hGH(Ascendis)
Somatrogon(pfizer/opko)

The technology behind making this long acting, once-a-week rHGH:
Liraglutide, a long-acting glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) derivative without any associated significant tolerability issues. Despite a similar protraction technology being applied, somapacitan has a different receptor pharmacology and different albumin-binding properties, resulting in a longer residual time in circulation compared with insulin detemir and liraglutide. This, together with the stimulation of the IGF-I secretion, makes somapacitan active for a longer interval.
They use the glp-1 technology for long acting insulin formulas to make the gh long acting.
-It would make sense to add lantus/toujeo to your long acting gh as it uses the same glp-1 technology to make the less frequent injections.
Glp1r- is even longer acting and Novo-Nordisk is applying that technology for a superior long acting gh like was done with toujeo insulin.

So, these new gh products only require one injection per week. Can you imagine if you could do a megadose of gh and the levels just stay even??! That would be incredible. Beyond that, you could add Toujeo which is the longest acting insulin that is active for 48 hrs. I can see the writing on the wall already; 4 Big ****** companies are all in on getting these products out on the market. The branches/subsidiaries of each company located in poorer regions like India will have it available at a massive discount compared to the US(where it will be so expensive that no bodybuilder can afford it). Some of China’s largest producers of generic gh are already claiming they have the technology and exact chemical recipe as BIG PHA***. I do not doubt that they could make it but, just like they did with generic gh , they will sell you some trumped up blend of peptides and label it as a 99.9% long acting rHGH. Of course I will be getting some! [emoji123][emoji123]

Max

Dude!!!! Bring it on! 1 injection per week sounds really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
02-09-2020, 08:48 AM
Would love to try it but as always living in Australia can make it difficult

maxmuscle1
02-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Trust me, I’ve been in talks with the same people with coronavirus(lol)!! They are sending me all the applications, process, equipment used , in how they are able to make this Long rHGH . It is funny because how many people have Turner syndrome or some form of short statue, or deficiency, and take GH ?? The big companies are spending a gang load of money because they know that there is a huge market for anti-aging and bodybuilders (off label for now). They need us to buy it!! Plus they realize that more people would try it if it’s only once a week. At first, they were at the novolog stage, then, they got to the Lantus/Toujeo came along then Tresiba changed the game for insulin users. Just ask a diabetic how they like Tresiba ,(most don’t take it because insurance likes to deny their claim) it but having a 48hr steady active life. I think one of the companies is actually going to have a two-pen Kit because they realize that people that take GH need insulin because it does indeed raise your blood sugar and is beneficial for anyone taking GH.

Max

maxmuscle1
02-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Dude!!!! Bring it on! 1 injection per week sounds really nice

There is also another process used in making long acting GH by the Chinese at this moment, I usually dont post 90% of this stuff because it looks like a language a lot of guys aren’t interested in, kinda if like talking about coding! Lol . Here is the other method:

PEGylation, a pharmacological technology to prolong the serum half-life of therapeutic proteins through covalent modification of proteins with polyethylene glycol (PEG), is deemed as one of the most successful techniques to increase solubility and physical and chemical stability and in concert with avoidance of toxicity and immunogenicity.
In China, once-weekly PEGylated rhGH is the sole long-acting GH formulation available currently for pediatric patients with GHD. By conjugating a branched PEG molecule to amino groups of rhGH, thereby increasing the hydrodynamic size of GH and reducing renal clearance, the circulating hormone has a prolonged duration of action.

Max

Mikeyz206
02-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Nice! One shot! Count me in!

chadmack282
02-09-2020, 05:13 PM
i bet the financially average blue collar guy like my self would have to refinance the farm for 10-12 month run!!!

maxmuscle1
02-09-2020, 06:01 PM
i bet the financially average blue collar guy like my self would have to refinance the farm for 10-12 month run!!!

Totally. I bet the US version will be like 15k a month and only little people will be approved. They will have patient assistance at first to get people to use it. It is on orphan status meaning: An orphan drug is a ************** agent developed to treat medical conditions which, because they are so rare, would not be profitable to produce without government assistance. The conditions are referred to as orphan diseases. But for us it will be unattainable financially. Fakes will be offered overseas for sure.

Max

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-09-2020, 06:17 PM
This could be a huge game changer!

Thompsoncustom
02-10-2020, 04:00 AM
Hmmmm now I just need to find a doctor to write me a script.

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-10-2020, 04:06 AM
Hmmmm now I just need to find a doctor to write me a script.That would be perfect. If you find him, let me know lol.

Cmack053
02-10-2020, 02:58 PM
They will be generically available eventually guys just got to play the waiting game and then weed out the fakes usual

maxmuscle1
02-10-2020, 04:20 PM
They will be generically available eventually guys just got to play the waiting game and then weed out the fakes usual

Exactly!

Max

maxmuscle1
02-22-2020, 01:28 PM
Found it already!! I will update and let you know if it is legitimate. It is a company that already makes gh using lactococcus lactis strain of bacteria over e.coli; which apparently has a higher biological value. They already make a lyophilized powdered and premixed liquid gh products. I will see how legitimate this long version of GH is. Supposedly 1ml of the Long GH is comparable to having 10iu peaking and valleying{fake word}; everyday for those 6 days. It is not cheap but, it is not very expensive considering your getting the equivalent of 60iu every 6 days w one {1ml} shot. It comes in a 5ml box. 30 days worth and it is from another country that is not USA or CH.

Max

Thompsoncustom
02-22-2020, 02:33 PM
Sweet can't wait to see how this turns out.

Cmack053
02-22-2020, 03:41 PM
That was fast

maxmuscle1
02-22-2020, 03:53 PM
That was fast

I am relentless when I need to be! Lol [emoji123][emoji1690]

Max

Ranger15
02-22-2020, 04:13 PM
I’ve heard of them definitely share your any info or experience you might attain from this !

maxmuscle1
04-25-2020, 11:14 AM
UPDATE:
LG Chem; yes, the same company that makes TV’s. Has made their brand of long acting rHGH
Europtropin Plus 24mg(72iu)
Whatever you recommend weekly total dosage is; you just do one injection per week. It has proven more effective than daily or multiple times a day. Especially with the elevated Igf1.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200425/40a315e33f512130c118c85d7c2ac744.jpg

Obviously this is the sixth Big Ph**** Company to design their own brand. Ascendis/Avendis brand: Trans-Con Hgh and Novo Nordisk brand: SOMAPACITIN were more successful in last Phase 3 trials. Pfizer’s/OPKP brand: Somatrogon was not as successful. Verartis brand: Somavaratan is in Phase 3 as well.

What this is showing me, rHGH is going to be a thing of the past or it is going to get super cheap. Basically if you take 5ius daily, 7 days a week, that equals 35ius for the week and you can just take your pen and hit it every Monday. [emoji108]

I already know 2 companies that successfully made the long acting rHGH that are not Big Ph****. It will be available soon and I am excited. Just an informational update!![emoji123][emoji1690]

Max

JohnMcc
04-25-2020, 12:25 PM
UPDATE:
LG Chem; yes, the same company that makes TV’s. Has made their brand of long acting rHGH
Europtropin Plus 24mg(72iu)
Whatever you recommend weekly total dosage is; you just do one injection per week. It has proven more effective than daily or multiple times a day. Especially with the elevated Igf1.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200425/40a315e33f512130c118c85d7c2ac744.jpg

Obviously this is the sixth Big Ph**** Company to design their own brand. Ascendis/Avendis brand: Trans-Con Hgh and Novo Nordisk brand: SOMAPACITIN were more successful in last Phase 3 trials. Pfizer’s/OPKP brand: Somatrogon was not as successful. Verartis brand: Somavaratan is in Phase 3 as well.

What this is showing me, rHGH is going to be a thing of the past or it is going to get super cheap. Basically if you take 5ius daily, 7 days a week, that equals 35ius for the week and you can just take your pen and hit it every Monday. [emoji108]

I already know 2 companies that successfully made the long acting rHGH that are not Big Ph****. It will be available soon and I am excited. Just an informational update!![emoji123][emoji1690]

Max

Max since you know a lot about this stuff, how would we use this to effectively hit that supraphysiological level of igf1 in the body? Because that's what were really after when it comes to achieving hyperplasia. Would we dose this then use short acting GH to really spike igf1 periodically or would this alone be enough? What about combining MK677 and this stuff(man that would be fucking epic!)?

I appreciate your feedback brother.

maxmuscle1
04-25-2020, 12:42 PM
Max since you know a lot about this stuff, how would we use this to effectively hit that supraphysiological level of igf1 in the body? Because that's what were really after when it comes to achieving hyperplasia. Would we dose this then use short acting GH to really spike igf1 periodically or would this alone be enough? What about combining MK677 and this stuff(man that would be fucking epic!)?

I mean you could add MK677 for endogenous. This stuff is all a person needs. The L-rHGH releases like your pulsing it all week. In fact, one brand was shown to work for 2 weeks{Verartis Brand} they have been in trials since 2014. They used adults and kids so it wasn’t just tested on LP’s.

Max

JohnMcc
04-25-2020, 12:50 PM
I mean you could add MK677 for endogenous. This stuff is all a person needs. The L-rHGH releases like your pulsing it all week. In fact, one brand was shown to work for 2 weeks{Verartis Brand} they have been in trials since 2014. They used adults and kids so it wasn’t just tested on LP’s.

Max

That's awesome, like a one stop shop you could say. With this being long acting is the shelf life more stable compared to shorter acting GH to where it wont degrade as fast?

enrod
04-25-2020, 02:45 PM
Thanks for keeping us up to date on emerging technology Max. Do you have any articles or references you can provide? My rationale is that a long ester say like your undecoanate simply degrades slowly over time, as in a peak to a slow decline.

I’m really curious how this can peak and valley multiple times in a week period. What we’re chasing is a consistent GH pulse, which will keep IGF1 elevated. If this has that capability, it sounds too good to be true. Call me a skeptic!

Thompsoncustom
04-25-2020, 03:14 PM
Ya I can't wait to see some real world results on here.

maxmuscle1
04-25-2020, 03:32 PM
Thanks for keeping us up to date on emerging technology Max. Do you have any articles or references you can provide? My rationale is that a long ester say like your undecoanate simply degrades slowly over time, as in a peak to a slow decline.

I’m really curious how this can peak and valley multiple times in a week period. What we’re chasing is a consistent GH pulse, which will keep IGF1 elevated. If this has that capability, it sounds too good to be true. Call me a skeptic!

I am a member of endocrinology site {JCEM} The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, JAMA and New England Journal of Medicine, and many others. These sites are good too : NIH National institute of Health, pubmed, Harvard and Oxford Studies, Mayo Clinic, Worldwide Pharmacopoeia USP medicines, Naturopathy/Homeopathy, Synthetic Pharmacological Research - Stanford. Just use this for a search:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200425/0ac584a57c52abb6dba0da5ffe58204a.jpg

You will learn a lot. It has been in the works for almost a decade. It will be termed {LAGH} acronym.[emoji108][emoji1690][emoji1690]

Max

maxmuscle1
04-25-2020, 03:47 PM

Definitely do your due diligence. It is totally engrossing and I learned a lot about PEGylation/ PEGylated, polymer chains to molecules and macrostructures, GLP-1 delivery technologies, biopharmaceutical and all the ways they develop long acting drugs and biologicals. It may sound boring but it can actually make you some big $$$, I originally was researching for up and coming stocks and technology to invest in for the future.

Max

Thompsoncustom
04-25-2020, 03:53 PM

I think if raising igf-1 was the main goal this would be a great combo to go with lantus.

maxmuscle1
04-25-2020, 03:56 PM
I think if raising igf-1 was the main goal this would be a great combo to go with lantus.

Are you reading my notes!? Lol [emoji13]
Tresiba would be my choice: 42 hrs

Max

Thompsoncustom
04-25-2020, 10:08 PM
Are you reading my notes!? Lol [emoji13]
Tresiba would be my choice: 42 hrs

Max

Lol nah I'm type 1 diabetic so insulin is kind of my thing.

maxmuscle1
04-26-2020, 09:03 AM
Lol nah I'm type 1 diabetic so insulin is kind of my thing.

[emoji122][emoji1690]

Max

maxmuscle1
05-22-2020, 12:03 PM
Just an update on Ascendis Transcon products
Including the LAGH{long-acting rHGH}.
You may want to invest because 4 of the biggest companies have aligned with them as they lead the new delivery system if drugs. Some that cure disease and help w chronic disease. Diabetics will be doing once a week to once a mouth inj. , the ones with insurance.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200522/ea8a1a48524c0734e61b29cc24f5eac0.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200522/ddcae0af4b23d039467ec489c519d786.jpg
This[emoji3595][emoji3595][emoji3595] just shows a couple drugs that they are working on and why

Meanwhile, South Korea just Just Rips off the technology and science. They don’t have an FDA like us. This is already available https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200522/609d4707cb2f81efeb2dc47731f96313.jpg

Max

maxmuscle1
11-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Update:

FDA approves weekly therapy for adult growth hormone deficiency.

[9/1/2020] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Sogroya (somapacitan) on August 28 for adults with growth hormone deficiency. Sogroya[emoji2401]is the first human growth hormone (hGH) therapy that adult patients only take once a week by injection under the skin; other FDA-approved hGH formulations for adults with growth hormone deficiency must be administered daily.
*FDA granted the*approval to Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Max [emoji1690][emoji123]

1199allday
11-08-2020, 02:00 AM
I know a company that has had this long gh out for months already...

maxmuscle1
11-08-2020, 07:19 AM
I know a company that has had this long gh out for months already...

Yeah. I saw about 3 but, they were shady and one q was in Russia and the could never provide proper info. The tech is so advanced and the projections are over 5billion. So; there are zero LAGH on the UG market. I watch that closely just for research purposes. 6 brands coming but Novo-Nord and Pfizer all of the different smaller tech and f-arma companies are owned by them. They 100 % will programs in India and South Korea to make it cheaper as it will be used in children. But they definitely are marketing to the anti-aging , wellness clinics and athletes. If I ever see a true box: it will come from Costco or Walgreens.

Max[emoji1690]