PDA

View Full Version : EQ

glock4319
02-16-2020, 03:16 PM
How often does this need to be pinned? I was thinking Monday and Friday with my test cyp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thebear
02-16-2020, 03:20 PM
How often does this need to be pinned? I was thinking Monday and Friday with my test cyp.

Yup

Argon Coagulator
02-16-2020, 06:15 PM
That would work just fine. I do every compound every third day which is pretty much twice a week, but slightly more stable.

Rizkybuziness
02-16-2020, 08:28 PM

That's how I do it

bulldogger
02-17-2020, 04:13 AM
two times a week seems the consensus. I have not heard it hear, but on a couple other forums people say once a week is ok, but not advised.

Argon Coagulator
02-17-2020, 06:54 AM
two times a week seems the consensus. I have not heard it hear, but on a couple other forums people say once a week is ok, but not advised.

Once a week would suck for EQ. You'd have to shoot 2-3cc in one shot, then load another pin for your test and whatever else.

1tuffcookie
02-29-2020, 01:01 AM
I'm gonna run my first cycle
EQ - 400-600 mg/wk
Mast - 400-600 mg/wk
test e - 400-600 mg/wk
Pinning every 3rd day.
Been just running cycles of tren e. and test e really don't know what to expect any one who has run this wanna chime in and give the 411 on what to expect and be on the look out for.

chadmack282
03-07-2020, 01:12 AM
gainZ if your training, diet, rest, life style r all adequate!!

thebear
03-07-2020, 01:42 AM
EQ - 400-600 mg/wk
Mast - 400-600 mg/wk
test e - 400-600 mg/wk
Pinning every 3rd day.
Been just running cycles of tren e. and test e really don't know what to expect any one who has run this wanna chime in and give the 411 on what to expect and be on the look out for.

Is it 400 or 500 or 600?

Also Monday and Thursday would suffice. Every 3rd day is a bit overkill.

Riggs
03-09-2020, 06:05 PM
EQ - 400-600 mg/wk
Mast - 400-600 mg/wk
test e - 400-600 mg/wk
Pinning every 3rd day.

"I'm gonna run my first cycle." Can you clarify?

What are your stats (age, height, weight and bf%)? I never encourage giving advice w/out knowing these 1st.

What's your AAS history? I don't need a copy of your logs but need to know what AAS you've run, cycle length, how many cycles, and how did you respond?

Why did you choose these oils? What's the goals?

Riggs
03-09-2020, 06:32 PM
Is it 400 or 500 or 600?

Also Monday and Thursday would suffice. Every 3rd day is a bit overkill.

Injection frequency if dialed in can be directly related to goals but for the average user it's a matter of convenience or tolerance. I'd always pin Test/Mast at least 3 x week and IMO pining EQ with them is just easier to remember.

Even with the long esters there's an initial burst so more frequent lower mg pins is always a good thing. Unless the less frequent higher mg pins yields a result specific to that protocol.

Yo B it's good to see ya posting my friend.

I love watching guys evolve on BOP. I remember some of your earlier posts. How could I not...the bear is a catchy profile name. Just wanted to say you've come a long ways. Keep it up. I appreciate an ambitious member who strives to give back to a community that's given so much to so many of us. You give more than you take....its a sure fire way to have staying power in the community and earn the respect of others.

This is driving me nuts and I've meant to ask you so many damn times on Wickr but got wrapped up in something else and forgot every damn time. If I don't ask now I'll forget again......weren't you in one of the Transformation contests I ran? I have all the old entries archived but it's on my laptop at home.

thebear
03-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Injection frequency if dialed in can be directly related to goals but for the average user it's a matter of convenience or tolerance. I'd always pin Test/Mast at least 3 x week and IMO pining EQ with them is just easier to remember.

Yo B it's good to see ya posting my friend.

I love watching guys evolve on BOP. I remember some of your earlier posts. How could I not...the bear is a catchy profile name. Just wanted to say you've come a long ways. Keep it up. I appreciate an ambitious member who strives to give back to a community that's given so much to so many of us. You give more than you take....its a sure fire way to have staying power in the community and earn the respect of others.

This is driving me nuts and I've meant to ask you so many damn times on Wickr but got wrapped up in something else and forgot every damn time. If I don't ask now I'll forget again......weren't you in one of the Transformation contests I ran? I have all the old entries archived but it's on my laptop at home.

Thanks [emoji1317]

No I was not. Must have been someone else. I haven’t been on BOP that long. I did reach out to you in the beginning and we had many convos about Prolactin.

Riggs
03-09-2020, 08:09 PM
Thanks [emoji1317]

No I was not. Must have been someone else. I haven’t been on BOP that long. I did reach out to you in the beginning and we had many convos about Prolactin.

Ohh yah I remember that no doubt. Yahh that's why I asked it was driving me nuts. I thought you had but didn't have a mental image of it yah know.

Well hey good to see ya posting. You know how to reach me off the board so don't hesitate bear.

Riggs
03-09-2020, 10:38 PM

You can always do a 2 or 3cc pin of EQ but I shy away from that. Splitting it in to 2 or 3 pins IMO is better. I'd rather have 3 or 4 smaller injections of oil slowly releasing in to the blood.

SloppyJ
03-10-2020, 01:00 AM
I only pin it 3x per week because I have to due to the amount of volume I use per week. 2x per week would be fine.

Deadliftabc
04-07-2020, 10:09 PM
I just finished running EQ and Deca and I agree with the guy who said every 3 days. That is how I did it, every three days. Twice every 6 days and everything was as stable as it could possibly be. Long esters are not quite as stable as we think they are. Once you inject if I am not mistaken takes around 24 hours to peak and once it peaks it comes down just as fast. After 2 days it is a lot lower then you think it is. Supposedly everyone's metabolism will make it peak and lower at different rates. Supposedly. These TRT "doctors" that give patients a test shot once every two weeks should be slapped.

krausehouse
04-19-2020, 08:04 PM
is eq really worth it tho in terms of trying to build mass? Iv read a lot of mixed reviews from people

Gizmo856
04-19-2020, 09:31 PM
is eq really worth it tho in terms of trying to build mass? Iv read a lot of mixed reviews from people

Only one way to find out for yourself...

Klinkster
11-17-2020, 01:56 PM
If you aren’t scared to pin, breakin up the dose and pinning more frequently throughout the weeks of the cycle will always be best imo. I’ve ran eq a lot and it worked well for me both ways. Mon-frid and EOD. Just comes down to your personal preference and body. Everyone’s different.

Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns! [emoji1434]
Advancedphar.ma
Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (https://advancedphar.ma)

Kingjay0
03-20-2021, 02:17 AM
EQ take time to kick in but once it hit you going to love it. Eq make me want to eat all the time, if you are cutting be aware.