PDA

View Full Version : Man Accused Of Selling Steroids Outside New Albany, Grove City Gyms

beanlicker
12-07-2012, 05:08 AM
Wednesday December 5, 2012 6:41 AM

NEW ALBANY, Ohio - Franklin County Sheriff's deputies arrested a man accused of selling steroids in the parking lot of area gyms.
Stephen Spaulding was arrested after allegedly selling steroids in the parking lot of Urban Active gyms in New Albany and Grove City.
Spaulding, 28, was one of four people suspected of the crimes. Police were continuing to search for the other three allegedly involved.

The Franklin County Sheriff's Office said that the suspect also sold steroids out of their homes. The products included powdered steroids.
Search warrants revealed that authorities searched Spaulding's home and found drug-related items including vials and pills.

Spaulding was charged with felony drug trafficking. His attorney said that Spaulding has no criminal record and that he was innocent until proven guilty.

The identities of the three others suspected of selling steroids were not released.

For more information watch the video: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/12/05/new-albany-man-accused-selling-steroids-gym-parking-lots.html

beanlicker
12-07-2012, 05:14 AM
As stated in the video link, this is an ongoing investigation. Therefore anyone from this area should watch the video and take notice.

And yes, as usual, the media fucked up and called HGH steroids in the video.

almonster
12-07-2012, 10:18 AM
the media fucked up . they never do that lmao

texas boy
12-07-2012, 01:49 PM
what a dumb ass

Emman
12-17-2012, 02:27 AM
selling it in the parking lot lmao

PAiN
12-19-2012, 05:14 PM
As stated in the video link, this is an ongoing investigation. Therefore anyone from this area should watch the video and take notice.

And yes, as usual, the media fucked up and called HGH steroids in the video.

Agreed be careful bro's!!!!

PAiN
12-19-2012, 05:16 PM
selling it in the parking lot lmao

LMAO @ In the parking lot.... Seriously who does this shit.

metromuscle
12-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Obviously someone that has his head up is ass.
LMAO @ In the parking lot.... Seriously who does this shit.

rippedgolfer
12-20-2012, 01:31 AM
It's articles like these that keeps us on our toes. But in a parking lot? Seriously? I've overheard people talking about buying when I worked out at Worlds and you could tell it was prevalent there but I go to 24 hr now and there may be a few at most that use unless I'm that naive.

BIGBOSS
12-20-2012, 01:54 AM
This guy was just plain stupid.

alpha405
01-04-2013, 11:33 PM
did he have a hot dog stand selling juice or something? lol what an asshole