PDA

View Full Version : Test Levels

Patty_Mac253
02-19-2020, 04:04 AM
Just got my blood work done waiting for the results should be tomorrow or the next day. What would you guys consider a high level and good spot to be at for free and total T? This only 3rd week of my cycle at 500mg Test e weekly I will blast with Dbol at week 6. Thanks for the feedback.

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-19-2020, 04:35 AM
Just got my blood work done waiting for the results should be tomorrow or the next day. What would you guys consider a high level and good spot to be at for free and total T? This only 3rd week of my cycle at 500mg Test e weekly I will blast with Dbol at week 6. Thanks for the feedback.It depends on the individual, but I would've personally waited until 5 weeks in. Also, it depends on your dosing protocol and the time you had the blood drawn from the injection, etc.

Patty_Mac253
02-19-2020, 11:38 AM
It depends on the individual, but I would've personally waited until 5 weeks in. Also, it depends on your dosing protocol and the time you had the blood drawn from the injection, etc.I just wanted to compare my levels from the start of the cycle to the end of it

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

teejey
02-19-2020, 09:07 PM
Its not long enough to get a true level at 3 weeks.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

teejey
02-19-2020, 09:10 PM
But anyway 5-7xs the dose is usually where ugl gear puts people. When did you pull bloods in relation to your last pin. Your levels are probably gonna be lower than what you want, at 3 weeks it's still early.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-19-2020, 09:13 PM
But anyway 5-7xs the dose is usually where ugl gear puts people. When did you pull bloods in relation to your last pin. Your levels are probably gonna be lower than what you want, at 3 weeks it's still early.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using TapatalkExactly. And how much the OP pinned in relation to when he had labs drawn will be essential in understanding if the gear is dosed properly.

Patty_Mac253
02-20-2020, 04:12 AM

Sent from my moto g(7) play using TapatalkI had my blood pulled yesterday on Tuesday I also pin tuesday and fridays 500mg a week. I pinned Friday morning at 530am and pinned tuesday the same time and got bloods drawn at 1200pm. I just wanted to see where I'm at now and then get bloods drawn again in 3 weeks so I'll be at 6 weeks on cycle of just test e and then going to start Dbol at 25mg/day for 6 weeks along with the test. What's a general number of where I should be at? At the time of 3 weeks, 6 weeks, and then after 12 weeks total on test and 6 weeks on Dbol at that dosage?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

thebear
02-20-2020, 04:27 AM
Too early.

Should be at wk 5-6.

Leonardo Farmaceutical
02-20-2020, 04:29 AM
I had my blood pulled yesterday on Tuesday I also pin tuesday and fridays 500mg a week. I pinned Friday morning at 530am and pinned tuesday the same time and got bloods drawn at 1200pm. I just wanted to see where I'm at now and then get bloods drawn again in 3 weeks so I'll be at 6 weeks on cycle of just test e and then going to start Dbol at 25mg/day for 6 weeks along with the test. What's a general number of where I should be at? At the time of 3 weeks, 6 weeks, and then after 12 weeks total on test and 6 weeks on Dbol at that dosage?

Sent from my SM-N975U using TapatalkWell of course your numbers will be high. You had bloods pulled roughly 6.5 hours after pinning. I recommend pulling 48 hours after a pin after having run that protocol for about 6 weeks to get an accurate representation of peak test levels.