PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like seeing this board on the news

Bigjim6775
02-20-2020, 06:22 PM
Four arrested in alleged drug ring that originated from Hong Kong | WJAR (https://turnto10.com/news/local/four-arrested-in-alleged-drug-ring-that-originated-from-hong-kong)

Jc Diesel
02-20-2020, 06:35 PM
I read the article.

Zomb131
02-20-2020, 08:34 PM
How is this board in the news? He sourced everywhere as D-line and Goldline.

DubleDizzle
02-20-2020, 08:47 PM
Esser allegedly used a bodybuilding website called Brotherhood of Pain to advertise and sell steroid under the name The Goldline.*

Right from the article

Be Who You Are And Be It Well !!

madhungarian
02-20-2020, 08:50 PM

Because the article specifically said the sites name in the article?

Ranger15
02-20-2020, 08:57 PM
Wow this is some bad news everyone be careful !

joko123
02-20-2020, 08:57 PM

Watch the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsBoogie
02-20-2020, 09:00 PM
The article say he's known he was being investigated since 2015...and was on probation sigh...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Riggs
02-20-2020, 09:18 PM

You've thought all this time the board has a unique ability to be completely invisible to anyone except users?

They want who they want. Nothing has changed since b4 this.

Love ya Range so I'll clarify...nowhere close to being a smart ass or talking shit...just real talk my friend.

Ranger15
02-20-2020, 10:10 PM
You've thought all this time the board has a unique ability to be completely invisible to anyone except users?

Love ya Range so I'll clarify...nowhere close to being a smart ass or talking shit...just real talk my friend.

why in the world would I think that this place isn’t viewable by almost anyone we’re on the clear web . But you definitely are right doesn’t matter what precautions you take or no matter how careful you are if they want you they can get you.

Jman775
02-20-2020, 10:28 PM
What’s shitty is people can smoke get prescribed pain pills get plastic surgery and do all sorts of things that are bad for their body and we are just trying to better ourselves and are a lot healthier then most but we have to deal with stupid shit like this...bs

Tauras66
02-20-2020, 11:14 PM
What’s shitty is people can smoke get prescribed pain pills get plastic surgery and do all sorts of things that are bad for their body and we are just trying to better ourselves and are a lot healthier then most but we have to deal with stupid shit like this...bs
Smoking , prescribed pain pills and plastic surgery aren't illegal....hence the heat....but I get your point. I'm sure LE is assuming/ hoping to find more....coke, heroin....

joko123
02-20-2020, 11:22 PM
I love how they referred to where he was keeping his AAS as a stash house like he was peddling coke and weed.

Riggs
02-20-2020, 11:40 PM
why in the world would I think that this place isn’t viewable by almost anyone we’re on the clear web . But you definitely are right doesn’t matter what precautions you take or no matter how careful you are if they want you they can get you.

Brother you know me very well and I don't do drama from behind a keyboard. Haven't in almost 12k posts and wasn't starting with you. I was just making a point and it's your post I quoted. It was meant for all BOP to read. And the ones likely reading this are not the ones at risk.

It's the jackass's who are more than PED guys that are at risk.

And of course THIS IS JUST MY OPINION....NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE.

Jman775
02-20-2020, 11:49 PM
Smoking , prescribed pain pills and plastic surgery aren't illegal....hence the heat....but I get your point. I'm sure LE is assuming/ hoping to find more....coke, heroin....

Just saying it should be there are countries they are legal in and it’s not a problem those that train take supplements to assist their physique and those that don’t don’t even mess with supplementing...in the end it all comes down to money!

Jman775
02-20-2020, 11:50 PM
Going to move to Russia for 10-20 weeks at a time lmao

jimmyjones13
02-20-2020, 11:58 PM
Removed

Yellowninja
02-21-2020, 02:31 AM
Removed

Of course there not going to say anything you just sent money to the feds. They generally dont go after small fish but cash app has all your info so I definitely wouldn't accept any packs sent to you and I would take every precaution by dumping any email you used and I would close your cash app account and get rid of any gear you have on hand just to be safe

Riggs
02-21-2020, 03:16 AM
GUYS......I FUCKED UP AND POSTED SHIT THAT CAME ACROSS AS ME COMING AT RANGER......LET ME BE CLEAR.....RANGER IS A, NOT GOOD, BUT GREAT FUCKING GUY WHO ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, G2G IN MY BOOK.

ALTHOUGH IMO MY THOUGHTS WERE LOST IN TRANSLATION I APOLOGIZE FOR MY COMMENTS.

HE WAS A MAN AND DIRECTLY APPROACHED ME WHICH I RESPECT IMMENSELY.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT AND APPRECIATION FOR RANGER.

RANGER - YOU'RE A VALUED MEMBER BUD AND I APPRECIATE YOU COMING TO ME.

The rest of you can fuck off.....LOL......JK incase that's not obvious.

Brother you know me very well and I don't do drama from behind a keyboard. Haven't in almost 12k posts and wasn't starting with you. I was just making a point and it's your post I quoted. It was meant for all BOP to read. And the ones likely reading this are not the ones at risk.

It's the jackass's who are more than PED guys that are at risk.

And of course THIS IS JUST MY OPINION....NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE.

Bombarinos
02-21-2020, 03:20 AM
Of course there not going to say anything you just sent money to the feds. They generally dont go after small fish but cash app has all your info so I definitely wouldn't accept any packs sent to you and I would take every precaution by dumping any email you used and I would close your cash app account and get rid of any gear you have on hand just to be safe

So ninja you know that statement as a fact? That money could of been sent to many receivers that were working to collect money def gone obvious nothing to be sent after situation but direct to feds cashapp?god knows how many customers they were on multiple boards not just b.o.p 300$ order doubt on top of chain i do agree not to receive anything but dont add more fuel to a fire thats hot getting brothers in panic

Bombarinos
02-21-2020, 03:26 AM
GUYS......I FUCKED UP AND POSTED SHIT THAT CAME ACROSS AS ME COMING AT RANGER......LET ME BE CLEAR.....RANGER IS A, NOT GOOD, BUT GREAT FUCKING GUY WHO ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, G2G IN MY BOOK.

ALTHOUGH IMO MY THOUGHTS WERE LOST IN TRANSLATION I APOLOGIZE FOR MY COMMENTS.

HE WAS A MAN AND DIRECTLY APPROACHED ME WHICH I RESPECT IMMENSELY.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT AND APPRECIATION FOR RANGER.

RANGER - YOU'RE A VALUED MEMBER BUD AND I APPRECIATE YOU COMING TO ME.

The rest of you can fuck off.....LOL......JK incase that's not obvious.

Stand up as always

SloppyJ
02-21-2020, 03:33 AM
Never came across that way to me just reading through it Riggs. No worries bro. I don't think ranger thinks so either.

Now for the dude saying he sent X amount at this time through X application. That's just fucking moronic.

SuperJuiced
02-21-2020, 04:19 AM
Rhetorical question; but why the hell would he keep selling after he already knew he was being investigated as well as on probation? This places every single customer in detriment and obviously this guy didnt care about anyone but himself from what I am reading into it.....

Sources, please do us all the favor of having enough compassion for the people who have paid for your services to take the business offline and not place every last fuckin brother in your possible mess! I mean its one thing to go to prison for your own stupidity, but its another when you are the reason someone else ends up in a jail cell.

Riggs
02-21-2020, 04:26 AM
Never came across that way to me just reading through it Riggs. No worries bro. I don't think ranger thinks so either.

Now for the dude saying he sent X amount at this time through X application. That's just fucking moronic.

Post #?

SBxAlpha
02-21-2020, 06:11 AM
GEEZUS....EVER HEARD, "DISCRETION IS PARAMOUNT?"

THINK B4 U TYPE

Best Regards,
Riggs

jimmyjones13
02-21-2020, 10:41 AM
DO I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY I'M PULLING THIS POST......FUCK ME.....HOW HAVE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR.

DISCRETION IS PARAMOUNT

Best Regards,
Riggs

jimbosmith316
02-21-2020, 10:48 AM
So are we talking about cash app directly or Bitcoin using cash app?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Drillit
02-21-2020, 10:52 AM
Not only was the guy a dick bag but he was also a moron.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

bigdaddy6900
02-21-2020, 11:04 AM

Ya Johnny Utah sending packs for gold now

jimmyjones13
02-21-2020, 11:18 AM
SMFH

Riggs

jimbosmith316
02-21-2020, 11:22 AM
Cashapp to cashapp , no bitcoin. I sent to a Patrick Donovan, $pcgd . If I knew how to send attatchment I’d show the screenshot. This was after I was having trouble with the goldline protonmail email and was advised to use thegoldline@protonmail. SmhI use cash app Bitcoin but only pay my lawn guy with cash app direct lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

benjyman
02-21-2020, 12:41 PM

SloppyJ
02-21-2020, 12:44 PM
Post #?17 but they keep posting about it after that too since last night.

Bombarinos
02-21-2020, 01:36 PM
Alright think stupidity is getting out of control here riggs time to close this thread up

GoGoGodzilla
02-21-2020, 01:49 PM
Removed

Well that $$ is good as GONE!! There is a whole section devoted to scammers and that name is top of the list bud....

Patrick Donovan is a scammer do not send any money to him.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=33492&share_tid=59440&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhood%2Eis%2Fshowthread%2E php%3Ft%3D59440&share_type=t&link_source=app

Bombarinos
02-21-2020, 01:51 PM
REMOVED - Riggs

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE THE WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKIN WORLD TO KNOW? END IT BUDDY WHATS NEXT YOUR ADDRESS IT SUPPOST TO COME TO JESUS THINK

bigdaddy6900
02-21-2020, 01:59 PM
Ya dumbass pretty sure he’s a cop

Tauras66
02-21-2020, 04:16 PM
Well that $$ is good as GONE!! There is a whole section devoted to scammers and that name is top of the list bud....

Patrick Donovan is a scammer do not send any money to him.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=33492&share_tid=59440&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhood%2Eis%2Fshowthread%2E php%3Ft%3D59440&share_type=t&link_source=app
Good as gone either way no doubt, but in this case might be a blessing for him...lol

bigdaddy6900
02-21-2020, 04:21 PM
someones still sending packs in there name aka feds.

Riggs
02-21-2020, 06:24 PM
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID - RIGGS (shout out to Weapon)

OBVIOUSLY SOME BOP MEMBERS ARE CLUELESS TO THE GAME.....ACTUALLY IT'S NOT A FUCKING GAME. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE SOMETHING OUT FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO READ.

THREAD CLOSED

SloppyJ
02-21-2020, 08:57 PM
In after it closed :)

Riggs
02-21-2020, 09:31 PM
In after it closed :)

Ahhhhhahahaha you funny bastard!