PDA

View Full Version : Steroid bust!

Big Joe
02-20-2020, 06:26 PM
terrible news boys!

https://turnto10.com/news/local/four-arrested-in-alleged-drug-ring-that-originated-from-hong-kong (https://turnto10.com/news/local/four-arrested-in-alleged-drug-ring-that-originated-from-hong-kong)

Chevy496ss
02-20-2020, 06:32 PM
He took zelle for payment, operated on gmail, and used his real name... dude was basically asking for it.

Jc Diesel
02-20-2020, 06:33 PM
Bad news.

Kvasir
02-20-2020, 06:41 PM
Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
02-20-2020, 07:14 PM
Stay safe it’s one of our own

RRR
02-20-2020, 07:17 PM
This is out by me.... That's a bummer for sure. I've heard nothing but good shit about this gear.. another one bites the dust i guess. Ive thought about starting up before and this just makes me take a step back for sure. It just sucks. You know have these cops and agents out here in New England are running gear. We got the biggest bad ass mother fuckers working law enforcement out here, like you wouldn't believe. Huge dudes... I know they just doing the job but you would think fentanyl and dope would be there main concern.

Thanks,
RRR

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Big Joe
02-20-2020, 07:25 PM
The freaky thing is there using agents to buy products is any safe? Buyer beware

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Drillit
02-20-2020, 07:32 PM
Word is it’s a sponsor on here stay safe, waiting for a mods to make final announcement

Article says the name they were using. Dudes cooked. Years ago they first talked to him....

joko123
02-20-2020, 07:36 PM
Article says the name they were using. Dudes cooked. Years ago they first talked to him....

Yeah I posted before I watched the video, that’s the crazy thing 2015 they talked to him and he still kept on going

Jawja
02-20-2020, 07:47 PM
How do you guys think this will affect this forum

Gmen3901
02-20-2020, 08:12 PM
Wow fucking wild

bigdaddy6900
02-20-2020, 08:27 PM
F that

Riggs
02-20-2020, 08:56 PM
Huge dudes... I know they just doing the job but you would think fentenaly and dope would be there main concern.

They usually suspect that's what they find and end up disappointed with just AAS.

bigdaddy6900
02-20-2020, 09:40 PM
Hopefully feds aren’t those one doing the orders at gl the last week

Gmen3901
02-20-2020, 09:52 PM
Nuts can’t get over this. Even crazier they mentioned the forum by name.

teejey
02-20-2020, 10:04 PM
Bop is gonna get a ton of traffic

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

teejey
02-20-2020, 10:05 PM
Free advertising.

Jman775
02-20-2020, 10:16 PM
That’s crazy but he was just asking for trouble...sad day

Big Joe
02-20-2020, 10:39 PM
What I dont get is if ur being investigated for 5 yrs wtf are doing still pushing shit putting everyone in jeopardy

Devilman65
02-20-2020, 10:51 PM
I agree with big Joe. Feds talk to you maybe lay low and rethink your place in the universe. It’s easy for us to say since we’re relatively safe. I use few sponsors here,one got piped a year or so back. I order small and infrequently,always a bit paranoid. Our own safety is up to us as individuals, the sponsors and mods can only do so much. Let’s be safe and use common sense,prioritize what’s important to you as an individual.

Liftthatishbro
02-20-2020, 10:54 PM
Wow crazy news bro..

teejey
02-20-2020, 11:30 PM
What I dont get is if ur being investigated for 5 yrs wtf are doing still pushing shit putting everyone in jeopardy

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkMf prob saving as much dirt on anyone and everything if he doesnt give that much of a fuck to keep doing it after the feds talked to him knowing he's being watched.

CaptainTillery
02-21-2020, 01:09 AM
Well fuck

Old g
02-21-2020, 09:02 PM
This sucks, you guys gotta understand it’s not what drug is being sold it’s the money the government is after. All the steroid busts today you get charged with money laundering, and it’s always a conspiracy charge.That means everyone in that bust is facing the same amount of time. This guy had properties in Pennsylvania and what 8 bank accounts, they all belong to the government now. I’m sure this guy’s assets are in the millions, everyone gets greedy and then they get caught, 5 years ago they were on to this guy, what an idiot, but nobody knows that more than him.Private label had some of the best gear I’ve ever done, their gone. I don’t care how much money you can make, no thank you , I have no problem paying for mine

Scott84067r
02-22-2020, 07:39 PM
This is another example of President Nixon's failed War On Drugs! Just like with any drug (weed to cocaine) trying to stop it by going after the supply side doesn't work! It's simple economics 101. If you address the demand side (make weed legal or get rid of the false crap about hormones and allow doctors to prescribe and patients to have access) the "illicit" stash house, as the article said, would evaporate.

Basically I'm saying that it's never good when a dealer goes down, but it's a lost war for law enforcement. They are just looking for headlines to try and make it seem like they are winning.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Weapon X
02-23-2020, 01:54 AM
Don’t you mean seller beware

Caveat Venditor

YouTube (https://youtu.be/c5fts7bj-so)

The freaky thing is there using agents to buy products is any safe? Buyer beware

Mattymoo
02-23-2020, 03:47 AM
I can't believe you guys can eat,drink,smoke weed without penalty but AAS is banned???
If the setup cost for personal use wasnt so expensive im sure more would brew for personal use
I wonder if there are any brewing on a budget hacks ?

kawa636
02-23-2020, 04:45 AM
dammn bro..this sucks.

RRR
03-01-2020, 10:35 PM
This sucks, you guys gotta understand it’s not what drug is being sold it’s the money the government is after. All the steroid busts today you get charged with money laundering, and it’s always a conspiracy charge.That means everyone in that bust is facing the same amount of time. This guy had properties in Pennsylvania and what 8 bank accounts, they all belong to the government now. I’m sure this guy’s assets are in the millions, everyone gets greedy and then they get caught, 5 years ago they were on to this guy, what an idiot, but nobody knows that more than him.Private label had some of the best gear I’ve ever done, their gone. I don’t care how much money you can make, no thank you , I have no problem paying for mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.Private label had some of the best gear I’ve ever done, their gone. I don’t care how much money you can make, no thank you , I have no problem paying for mine

Agree....

IRISHOAK
03-02-2020, 03:22 AM
Its all about the $ like OG said. They got him on the import side. Followed the $. Watched it grow till he was ripe on the vine. The BOP purchase was just for protocol.... proof of distribution. For everyone who got shook up by this, if you are just a user, this shit wont affect you. Ive have gear from 3 labs that went down incl GL. Thats just in the last year. You gitta remember how much these operations cost, they arent going to spent a few hundred k to bust a guy with 10 vials in his medicine cabinet. Law enforcement is a business. If the juice aint worth the squeeze they ignore it.
Post your tds without fear.

Riggs
03-05-2020, 08:40 AM
.Private label had some of the best gear I’ve ever done, their gone. I don’t care how much money you can make, no thank you , I have no problem paying for mine

Agree....

He was legit asf. The real fuqn deal.

Jaxz
03-06-2020, 01:21 PM

Heard this guy is sourcing again on his boards under the lab name nuclear.
Be careful out there brothers and sisters

bigdaddy6900
03-06-2020, 06:35 PM
Tell him is product is still under dosed

laedlaerd
03-06-2020, 07:35 PM
Wow unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Jman775
03-06-2020, 10:20 PM
Yea I saw this a little while back he stated “down but not out”

JJ14
03-07-2020, 11:39 AM
Come on bro some of you guys gotta watch what you say and forget anybody can see this. It's pretty much dry snitchin.

As for any source putting people in jeopardy na you put yourself in jeopardy soon as you sign up. Nobody is forcing anybody to order anything your the one that has to deal with the consequences of your actions and cant blame anybody besides yourself. This is the game and you cant be mad at someone that tells on you. What did u think was going to happen lol. This is what people do they tell and if your not ready for that you shouldnt be in the game. In no way am I Condoning someone telling on someone but you gotta realize this is what happens.

Ya he might of been being watched for 5 years but if you never been in that position you cant judge him. You dont know what his situation was. $ is really powerful and if you never had it come that fast and then maybe you wont understand but you cant judge him for it.

Everybody be safe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jaxz
03-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Come on bro some of you guys gotta watch what you say and forget anybody can see this. It's pretty much dry snitchin.

As for any source putting people in jeopardy na you put yourself in jeopardy soon as you sign up. Nobody is forcing anybody to order anything your the one that has to deal with the consequences of your actions and cant blame anybody besides yourself. This is the game and you cant be mad at someone that tells on you. What did u think was going to happen lol. This is what people do they tell and if your not ready for that you shouldnt be in the game. In no way am I Condoning someone telling on someone but you gotta realize this is what happens.

Ya he might of been being watched for 5 years but if you never been in that position you cant judge him. You dont know what his situation was. $ is really powerful and if you never had it come that fast and then maybe you wont understand but you cant judge him for it.

Everybody be safe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good point really didn't think of it like that . I was just trying to protect the community