PDA

View Full Version : Tren cough

Yellowninja
02-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Why is it every time I pin tren in my vg I get tren cough doesnt matter what ester it is I always get tren cough.
The strange part is it's the only pin spot that I get tren cough in. I can pin any other spot and I dont get the cough. I've pinned pecs, lats, quads, delts and glutes with no cough ever. But every time without fail I get tren cough when I pin my vg I cant even get through pinning 1ml before the cough kicks in it really sucks if I'm pinning 2-3ml because it's really hard to push the plunger in and hold the pin stable while coughing my head off. it sucks

Razorbak
02-28-2020, 02:03 AM
I cant answer your question, but tren cough comes straight from satan!

Mikeyz206
02-28-2020, 02:16 AM
Defiantly sucks! I can't answer either.

maxmuscle1
02-28-2020, 04:31 AM
Odd indeed! Mystery [emoji13]

Max

thedorkyd1
02-28-2020, 05:22 AM
Ive never heard of that. All I know is my VG frequently bruises when I pin there....maybe there is some sort of significant veinage going on there?

sumguy
02-28-2020, 06:56 AM
Lower your dose. You will lower the cough.

How many mgs in each Ml?

My tren has 200mg/ml. And if I use more than half a ml or 100 mgs I get that tren gagging cough.

But I am a smaller guy.

2-3 ml's sounds like a large dose to me. Do you have trouble sleeping?

Try lowering your dose until the cough dissappears.

sumguy
02-28-2020, 07:05 AM
What kind of tren are you pinning? If ace you might get a quicker reaction than longer esters.

Pin elsewhere or lower your dose seems like the way to go.

Thebricklayer
02-28-2020, 08:09 AM
I have the same results with tren base. Delts, quads, lats, no cough, VG, instant cough.

BarbellNinja
02-28-2020, 09:22 AM
Why is it every time I pin tren in my vg I get tren cough doesnt matter what ester it is I always get tren cough.
The strange part is it's the only pin spot that I get tren cough in. I can pin any other spot and I dont get the cough. I've pinned pecs, lats, quads, delts and glutes with no cough ever. But every time without fail I get tren cough when I pin my vg I cant even get through pinning 1ml before the cough kicks in it really sucks if I'm pinning 2-3ml because it's really hard to push the plunger in and hold the pin stable while coughing my head off. it sucksI dont mess with Tren any more. However, the only place I feel TNE is when I pin VG. If I go glutes or quads I get no acute effect.

Yellowninja
02-28-2020, 01:16 PM
Lower your dose. You will lower the cough.

How many mgs in each Ml?

My tren has 200mg/ml. And if I use more than half a ml or 100 mgs I get that tren gagging cough.

But I am a smaller guy.

2-3 ml's sounds like a large dose to me. Do you have trouble sleeping?

Try lowering your dose until the cough dissappears.

Doesn't take much this last pin only contained 60mg of tren ace the rest was test-p, primo-e, and mast-e

Yellowninja
02-28-2020, 01:18 PM
What kind of tren are you pinning? If ace you might get a quicker reaction than longer esters.

Pin elsewhere or lower your dose seems like the way to go.

Doesn't matter what type of tren it always happens. I just suck it up and know I'm going to cough when I pin vg. Sticking my head in the freezer helps alot with the cough when it's bad

Yellowninja
02-28-2020, 01:19 PM
I dont mess with Tren any more. However, the only place I feel TNE is when I pin VG. If I go glutes or quads I get no acute effect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep everytime I pin a preworkout I do it in the vg because I always feel it sooner and stronger there

SloppyJ
02-28-2020, 03:58 PM
I have avoided it for a while but I got a decent case of it last night. I remembered how shitty it makes you feel. Deep down I still kind of like it though.

YN, maybe try putting it into your syringe first so that if you get the cough, it's at the end of the pin instead of at the beginning. At least you can finish the injection that way.

I got mine on a full barrel of Test E, Deca, EQ, and only .5ml of tren ace in the quad. That was the first time I had ever gotten it from a quad shot. Normally it's only delts.

Cmack053
02-28-2020, 04:40 PM
You might just have alot of blood vessels in that area. Its crazy to hit one every time though.

chadmack282
02-28-2020, 11:33 PM
i would GUESS U have a couple larger or many blooda vessels in that xact same area & u r knicking 1 or some.

chadmack282
02-28-2020, 11:35 PM
You might just have alot of blood vessels in that area. Its crazy to hit one every time though.
hmm cmack & chadmack think alike!!

1tuffcookie
02-29-2020, 01:12 AM
I've had really good results by releasing the oil very very slow. Don't slam it nice and easy should work make sure you you draw out first to see if your getting blood if so then you hit a vein hence the cough

teejey
02-29-2020, 08:59 PM
It hurts from my Taint to my lungshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200229/f6ef0228d215553b5bf1216eadd165c0.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk