PDA

View Full Version : Motocross recovery

Dnewell2004
03-01-2020, 11:55 AM
Dude I work with rides Motocross. He said that some of the riders take anabolics for recovery from the beating they take and the muscle pumps from riding. IDK cause I don't ride but I said I'd try and find something out. Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

SuperJuiced
03-02-2020, 04:40 AM
Not really sure what you are looking for or if you even have a question, but motorcross riders are more of endurance athletes so they prob take some things like cardarine and EPO type drugs. I would almost say anything a Lance Armstrong/Cyclist might take. I really doubt many would do anabolics as these guys aren't looking to pack on any muscle or size whatsoever. Most of your pros are more like the weight of a horse jockey. Its a sport of being able to manage the bike, endurance and BIG balls. Been riding ever since I could walk so this is just my .02 cents!! I could be totally wrong.

Argon Coagulator
03-02-2020, 05:21 AM
Lance Armstrong was on 500mg of test along with other Anabolics and of course EPO and other experimental drugs.

Dnewell2004
03-02-2020, 10:26 AM
Not really sure what you are looking for or if you even have a question, but motorcross riders are more of endurance athletes so they prob take some things like cardarine and EPO type drugs. I would almost say anything a Lance Armstrong/Cyclist might take. I really doubt many would do anabolics as these guys aren't looking to pack on any muscle or size whatsoever. Most of your pros are more like the weight of a horse jockey. Its a sport of being able to manage the bike, endurance and BIG balls. Been riding ever since I could walk so this is just my .02 cents!! I could be totally wrong.If you ride your .02 is better than mine. haven't ridden a bike since my Suzuki 50 when I was 10ish. I just literally asked word for word what he said. Thanks for chiming in man.

Drillit
03-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Dude I work with rides Motocross. He said that some of the riders take anabolics for recovery from the beating they take and the muscle pumps from riding. IDK cause I don't ride but I said I'd try and find something out. Anyone have any ideas?

I rode for most of my youth. Long before juice was ever a consideration. That said, HGH would have been gold in low doses as long as you can avoid carpal runnel. It’s bit necessarily endurance like cycling, it’s more the constant jarring and hammering along with repetitive motions required to manipulate and throw the bike. Test and deca at low doses may be a solid stack if AAS is desired due to the healing properties of Deca.

chadmack282
03-02-2020, 11:38 PM
I rode for most of my youth. Long before juice was ever a consideration. That said, HGH would have been gold in low doses as long as you can avoid carpal runnel. It’s bit necessarily endurance like cycling, it’s more the constant jarring and hammering along with repetitive motions required to manipulate and throw the bike. Test and deca at low doses may be a solid stack if AAS is desired due to the healing properties of Deca.

i was gonna say npp for the joint releive, i prefer it over deca.

SuperJuiced
03-03-2020, 01:03 AM
And not that I take any kind of anabolics but when I dream of taking a Dbol, test E, Deca stack, it doesnt do shit for my lap times. In my wet dreams, the bulkier I seem to be the slower I get on the bikes. I get super pumped (arm pump is a huge thing in mx racing) within a few laps and end up whiskey throttling it over jumps causing that much more chaos on a machine that is already pretty much uncontrollable to myself and the majority of the population. Once again, I really have no clue what the pros of MX might take (im sure many of them take PED,s of some kind), but my money def on endurance type compounds and very likely HGH as Drillit made mention of. I mean shit, HGH is good for all of us no matter what we do in life. Too bad its so damn expensive.