PDA

View Full Version : Share your thoughts on Proviron and my cutting cycle

Kobra
03-08-2020, 12:06 AM
Hi All,

Currently looking to do a cutting cycle and wanted try proviron for the first time. Currently 96kg and sitting on around 12-15% bf at most. What are your thoughts on this drug and what kind of results/side effects should I expect? Below is my stack.

Test E 400mg/week
Mast P 500mg/week
T3 50mg/day
Proviron 50mg/day

This is purely for cutting and conditioning, what are your thoughts? Could I add anything else in for conditioning?

maxmuscle1
03-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Hi All,

Currently looking to do a cutting cycle and wanted try proviron for the first time. What are your thoughts on this drug and what kind of results/side effects should I expect? Below is my stack.

Test E 400mg/week
Mast P 600mg/week
T3 50mg/day
Proviron 50mg/day

This is purely for cutting and conditioning, what are your thoughts?

I like winstrol. Also test P w your mast p

Max

thebear
03-08-2020, 12:10 AM
To cut? Well, it will Inc libido and free test. But inc your Test, use Test P and mike Max said if you want to cut, add Winny.

Kobra
03-08-2020, 12:12 AM

Max

Why Test P? Test is Test end of day just different half life.

maxmuscle1
03-08-2020, 12:29 AM
Why Test P? Test is Test end of day just different half life.

Personally, I don’t hold the water and need to use less. Even 300mg w 400/400mg mast/winny. It just works well. Proviron I usually go up in dose from 50mg to 100mg but only for last 3 weeks.

thebear
03-08-2020, 02:49 AM
You hold less water with Test P vs E

Gizmo856
03-08-2020, 07:12 AM
I use 100 proviron. It makes my muscles so fucking hard!

animal23
03-08-2020, 01:35 PM

Max

Ever use tpp? Similar to prop without any pip

thebear
03-08-2020, 03:13 PM
But in my humble opinion, if your taking 600 Mast P, no need for 100mg Proviron. Maybe 25mg as they pretty much do the same thing.

TrenTrain
03-08-2020, 04:57 PM
But in my humble opinion, if your taking 600 Mast P, no need for 100mg Proviron. Maybe 25mg as they pretty much do the same thing.
I agree with this. Masteron and proviron are the same thing man. Masteron probably even works better. So adding proviron would be like adding more mast. Just keep running the mast and add in another oral.

maxmuscle1
03-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Ever use tpp? Similar to prop without any pip

Not on its own. I do like it in a mix. I’d like to try on its own. I have used test iso before and liked it a lot.

Max

solocom
03-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Hi All,

Currently looking to do a cutting cycle and wanted try proviron for the first time. Currently 96kg and sitting on around 12-15% bf at most. What are your thoughts on this drug and what kind of results/side effects should I expect? Below is my stack.

Test E 400mg/week
Mast P 500mg/week
T3 50mg/day
Proviron 50mg/day

This is purely for cutting and conditioning, what are your thoughts? Could I add anything else in for conditioning?Primo. Always primo [emoji3590][emoji123]

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

chadmack282
03-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Hi All,

Test E 400mg/week
Mast P 500mg/week
T3 50mg/day
Proviron 50mg/day

This is purely for cutting and conditioning, what are your thoughts? Could I add anything else in for conditioning?

is that u in the avatar?
i woulded bother with the proviron in that situation.
i Would add 25-30mg of trenA Ed tho. make excess fat fall off & really helps with nutrient partition when in a deficit.

Boombalaty
03-09-2020, 02:25 AM
I am with most of the guys here. Been using proviron on low dose cycles for a while and love it. It does not really seem to produce much if anything noticeable at all when you are running close to a gram of gear/wk. Just my experience.

Kobra
03-09-2020, 02:33 AM
You hold less water with Test P vs E

I hear this all the time and believe this is anectodal at best. From personal experience I have never noticed any difference in water retention when using Test P vs longer esters.

Kobra
03-09-2020, 02:37 AM
Primo. Always primo [emoji3590][emoji123]

Thanks everyone for the input. Why do you recommend Primo? I have never run Primo as it is very hard to come by here in Aus and usually bunk gear.

solocom
03-09-2020, 03:05 AM
Thanks everyone for the input. Why do you recommend Primo? I have never run Primo as it is very hard to come by here in Aus and usually bunk gear.Primo keeps me super lean. It excels in maintaining muscle in a calorie deficit. It's also one of the safest compounds. The gains are not crazy, but they are pretty much pure muscle. There is no water retention, so it's much easier on your organs. Imo, there's nothing like it.

Primemuscle
03-09-2020, 09:32 AM
Primo keeps me super lean. It excels in maintaining muscle in a calorie deficit. It's also one of the safest compounds. The gains are not crazy, but they are pretty much pure muscle. There is no water retention, so it's much easier on your organs. Imo, there's nothing like it.

Well said bro. Couldn’t agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solocom
03-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Well said bro. Couldn’t agree more

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThanks brother! Hope you're doing well, man.

Popeye*
03-09-2020, 12:43 PM
About Proviron...I prefer to not use it at all. Makes me ridiculously angry for some reason. Within 15 min of poppin one I get out there quiet a bit. Sexual side effects are awesome from my personal experience (increase sperm count and desire) but it's just not worth it for me.

Hey man good luck on the cut!

Kobra
03-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Primo keeps me super lean. It excels in maintaining muscle in a calorie deficit. It's also one of the safest compounds. The gains are not crazy, but they are pretty much pure muscle. There is no water retention, so it's much easier on your organs. Imo, there's nothing like it.

What dosage would you typically run with Primo? I'm assuming you would also run it with Test.

thebear
03-10-2020, 01:38 AM
About Proviron...I prefer to not use it at all. Makes me ridiculously angry for some reason. Within 15 min of poppin one I get out there quiet a bit. Sexual side effects are awesome from my personal experience (increase sperm count and desire) but it's just not worth it for me.

Hey man good luck on the cut!

Wow! It’s like a natural anti-depressant for me. It’s lifts my mood up.

Popeye*
03-10-2020, 02:29 AM
Wow! It’s like a natural anti-depressant for me. It’s lifts my mood up.I get that a lot brother bear. Now if I had only used one source id say it was some weird shit but every one buggers me up. I've gathered it's just bad chemistry going on in my system.

Adrol makes me feel Normal. I'm just a strange bastard. If it was an anti anxiety perk I'd pop em like skittles

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

solocom
03-10-2020, 02:39 AM
What dosage would you typically run with Primo? I'm assuming you would also run it with Test.I've run it as low as 200mg a week with excellent results. A lot of people run up to a gram a week, but that's quite pricey. If you can afford it, go for it. Yes, with test, but I usually do a low dose of test.

Jman775
03-10-2020, 04:09 AM
When it comes to a cut I haven’t found anything that works like stacking anavar and winstrol. The only compound I haven’t ran is DNP for cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebear
03-10-2020, 11:42 AM
For a cut...
Any shirt esters Test Ace, prop, PP, etc
DHB, EQ, Mast, primo, NPP etc
Winny, Var, Tbol, Sdrol and some would even say Adrol.

Pick your poisons [emoji3457]

Popeye*
03-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Man now I want to give Proviron another go...I was against it at first for sure but the more I think about it the more I want to start again and see if I can get a better stack going myself.

Just wanted to thank you for bringin this compound up because I am not well seasoned with it. I've used it a few times but after thinking I'm hopping back on it but with some mods of my own.

Let me know how you feel on it when you get going brother.