PDA

View Full Version : Mixing raws and fillers for orals

Leoterelli250
03-08-2020, 01:16 AM
I know this has been asked before but always looking for new ideas and insight. What are your guys favorite ways to mix raw powder with filler powder when making orals? Any unique processes? Also, what are your favorite filler powders? I use plastic tubes from ziplock and usually just sucrose and shake it until I believe it’s mixed well. I feel like this spreads it out even enough.

Yellowninja
03-08-2020, 01:54 AM
I started to add some beet root powder to my raws then mix with the fillers that way you can visually see its evenly mixed

Mixing raws for capping (https://brotherhood.is/anabolic-hormones/70748-mixing-raws-capping.html)

bayouboy1
03-08-2020, 08:52 AM
I can’t remember what it’s called but I use one of those bowls with the tool that mixes and blends products together. Then after that I also use the ziplock shake and bake... when I’m blending products I evenly separate the total amount I’m making into 4 blends in bowl them mix everything in bowl and then shake and bake afterwards..

I have found the best way to blend is to also you both Chocolate and vanilla protein powders

Leoterelli250
03-08-2020, 04:44 PM
Thanks guys. I especially like the beet root idea

TrenTrain
04-04-2020, 12:46 PM
The filler I’ve been using is pixie sticks. They come in different colors already and you can tell when the raws are mixed in it all the way. And I know exactly how many grams to use since they are all the same, regardless of color. For my size 00 capsules it’s less than half a gram of sugar per pill. So the sugar isn’t an issue for me. And the consistency of pixie sticks actually makes for a pretty good filler.