RAW NUTS
ANTIBIOTIC FREE CHICKEN
ANTIBIOTIC FREE EGGS
ANTIBIOTIC FREE DAIRY
ORGANIC FRUITS AND AVOCADO
ORGANIC VEGETABLES(+potatoes)
ORGANIC, UNENRICHED FLOUR(breads, pastas, cereals)*hard to find so look hard*
ORGANIC GRAINS
CANNED SARDINES/MACKEREL IN OLIVE OIL(imported EU/NZ)
ALL FRESH OLIVES
GOAT CHEESE, SHEEP CHEESE,
ORGANIC DAIRY CHEESES, KEFIR, YOGURT
LOWFAT RED MEATS(Lamb, Bison, Beef)(limited amounts)* Trim all visible fat and grill/broil
ORGANIC BUTTER/*GHEE/EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE, MACADAMIA, AVOCADO, COCONUT OILS
WATER(gas or no gas)naturally essenced
BLACK COFFEE, TEAS
*AS MUCH HERBS, SEASONINGS, SALTS, PEPPERS NEEDED

This diet/lifestyle is expensive and worth every penny. Especially for lifters that have medical issues like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, auto immune disorders, etc. It is also popular across the world because it eliminates as much of the processed, enriched, antibiotic/hormone filled foods from your diet. Of course WHOLE FOODS aka. WHOLE PAYCHECK is willing to take
your money but, with coupons and online research, you can find great deals and stock up; especially @ Costco or Sam’s Club. Buying Local and going to Farmers Markets is also going to provide the best nutrients as well. It is proven that local, fresh fruit and produce had a higher nutritional, antioxidants, and vitamins than store bought foods
WORKOUT:[emoji3596]

100 reps for muscle gain and maintenance:

Monday:
100 reps Squats, Pushups
Tue: cardio
Wednesday: Deadlifts , 1/2 crunches 1/2 reverse crunches, Incline Bench Press.
Thur: cardio
Friday: Chin-ups , Romanian or Dumbbell deadlifts, Military Seated Barbell presses.
Sat: off or cardio

You make the 100 reps as hard as possible after the first week, trying to find your max. You will do as many sets as possible to get to 100 reps total. You want no more than 10 sets total. This will grow your musculature and lower your bodyfat, provided you keep your calories in a positive. At your weight:
300 grams protein daily
440 grams of complex/simple carbs
75 grams of poly:mono unsaturated fats

This will grow your physique forward and if you actually push yourself on your reps, you will grow immensely past your normal growth factors by stimulating growth hormones, igf1, and testosterone.

Hope you do well while your at home. This is a 100% program and as long as you increase or decrease your caloric intake by following your bf%, you will do very well.

[emoji3590] Max

Dnewell2004
03-14-2020, 08:01 PM
Nice info max. Just hope I'm not one that has to follow it. I guess I could tape my kids to a 2x4 use a rope and deadlift them...[emoji848]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
03-14-2020, 08:16 PM
Nice info max. Just hope I'm not one that has to follow it. I guess I could tape my kids to a 2x4 use a rope and deadlift them...[emoji848]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Lol! They closed all schools and about 50% of business here in Vietnam. Craziness!! If Walmart closes; even for a day, I’d be worried but, I am not. A lot of clients asked for home workouts to continue to grow and stay I shape so I posted what I do.

Max

Mikeyz206
03-14-2020, 09:21 PM
Thanks Max! Be safe and be Well!

thebear
03-14-2020, 09:58 PM
Nice share Max [emoji1303]

Liftthatishbro
03-14-2020, 11:13 PM
Matter of time before my state is in the same predicament.. things are shuting down quick too, schools and colleges shutting dowm etc....might have to go old school and dust off some stuff i have in the basement.. plenty of military calisthenics I can do in the meantime.. good luck to you Max.. sounds like you got a game plan..

Jaxz
03-15-2020, 12:46 AM
You left out the TP bro

Rizkybuziness
03-15-2020, 01:16 AM
My wife just got back from a grocery run. They were out of meats, cheeses, eggs, cleaning supplies. She got 1 bag of chicken. That's going to 2 Sam's, a walmart, and 2 dollar generals. Getting fucking crazy.

maxmuscle1
03-15-2020, 01:34 AM
My wife just got back from a grocery run. They were out of meats, cheeses, eggs, cleaning supplies. She got 1 bag of chicken. That's going to 2 Sam's, a walmart, and 2 dollar generals. Getting fucking crazy.

Ridiculous. I spent almost $700 just so I had enough food and paper and supps for the next month. Luckily I got rid of all btc when it hit 10k! [emoji1690]
I feel like I have covid-19!
Max

Jaxz
03-15-2020, 01:42 AM

All stocked up.

Corona virus with limes disease

kubes
03-15-2020, 01:42 AM
Ridiculous. I spent almost $700 just so I had enough food and paper and supps for the next month. Luckily I got rid of all btc when it hit 10k! [emoji1690]
I feel like I have covid-19!
Max

I’ll just sit on my btc till it goes back up. It will the grocery will hopefully calm down in a few days

maxmuscle1
03-15-2020, 01:45 AM
I’ll just sit on my btc till it goes back up. It will the grocery will hopefully calm down in a few days

Hope so. Even though I don’t believe the hype...people do, therefore, I had to stock up. The stores were emptied out, I sent a friend pics of totally empty shelves. Even protein bars were sold out. Ridiculous

Max

kubes
03-15-2020, 01:47 AM
Hope so. Even though I don’t believe the hype...people do, therefore, I had to stock up. The stores were emptied out, I sent a friend pics of totally empty shelves. Even protein bars were sold out. Ridiculous

Max

Grocery Industrie slowed down some today. People can only buy so much before there cubbies get full I mean how much do you really need??

maxmuscle1
03-15-2020, 02:28 AM
Grocery Industrie slowed down some today. People can only buy so much before there cubbies get full I mean how much do you really need??

Very true. Hopefully we dont follow Italy, I already have visitors that cannot travel home and 4 family members stuck because their cruise was cancelled after they were on the ship. Kinda messed up...I have like 5 guests that are stuck for a week. I wouldn’t have spent all that money but kinda was forced.

Max

kubes
03-15-2020, 02:30 AM
Very true. Hopefully we dont follow Italy, I already have visitors that cannot travel home and 4 family members stuck because their cruise was cancelled after they were on the ship. Kinda messed up...I have like 5 guests that are stuck for a week. I wouldn’t have spent all that money but kinda was forced.

Max

I see both sides bro. People want to get home but allowing to travel is what is spreading it. We need to decide to contain or let it spread

Themaskedrider
03-15-2020, 05:36 AM
Jesus this is fucking nuts! Went to the store last night. Late so I’d avoid the crowd. All the meat gone, bread gone, produce ravaged( not a single potato or banana in the store), and the craziest thing all the flour is gone!!! That’s like end of the world shit there...

I bought a 1/4 of a cow a month ago and a deep freeze so I’m good. But this is crazy! My kids schools closed for 2 weeks. My nephews closed for 3. And I keep reading the CDC says they need to close for 8 to make a difference.

We’re just doing our part and staying in. Avoiding groups of 20 or more. Social distancing. It’s sucks. But everyone on this board can appreciate better safe than sorry practices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kubes
03-15-2020, 12:33 PM
Just think they let all those people fly back yesterday too. Now we have to wait another 14 days from them all getting back to see what happens

Popeye*
03-16-2020, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the info brother. Good seein u around. I trust u have been cooking the hell out of some delicious food. Grill time coming up soon.

That food list is on point. The extra cost is no different than health insurance that will actually keep you healthy. Awesome read thanks bro

Pops