PDA

View Full Version : Clenbuteral

Sleddog
03-15-2020, 12:51 AM
First time user and wanting to run clen for my cut cycle. Mainly to help with the shortness of breath I get later on in my cycle with running tren. Like after a month. I will be running sust. at 750 tren/mast at 800mg weekly split in 2. I have seen you want to run this for the last 2 weeks of cycle at 40mg daily.......or you can run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off through out cycle. Anyone have any advice?

maxmuscle1
03-15-2020, 12:56 AM
Talk to your physician. Albuterol inhaler could do the same thing and is cheaper. Besides, Clen is not suited for what your asking. Tbh. I wouldn’t give you bad info. If you wanna burn fat, get an ECA stack.

Max

Sleddog
03-15-2020, 02:17 AM
I do have the pro air abluterol inhaler on tap. I can't find a whole lot of info on clen.......I just got done reading Eat clen tren hard....... Doesn't even cover clen. I ran tren a, test prop last summer and wasn't able to get to super lean. You could see abs muscle. But not super define. Im 6'5" and couldn't get much less then 250lbs no matter what my diet was. That was when I started inhaler. Thanks for your reply. I will be checking out eca.

Mattymoo
03-15-2020, 09:38 AM
Clens risk vs reward isnt worth it
Ive tried it several times and to have Tren sides and clen sides together, its debilitating

Mikeyz206
03-15-2020, 11:49 AM
I like what Max and Mattmoo told you.

Sleddog
03-15-2020, 01:38 PM
Do you guys have a suggestion for a oral. Or do you feel I should just stick with the 750mg sust. 800mg tren/mast. Weekly?

jrock645
03-15-2020, 02:50 PM
Do you guys have a suggestion for a oral. Or do you feel I should just stick with the 750mg sust. 800mg tren/mast. Weekly?

An oral to do what? 1.5g of gear already... if that’s not getting it done then I’m not sure what to tell you.

Sleddog
03-15-2020, 03:24 PM
Jrock. I would say when you put it like that.......your def right. This is the first time I have tried Monster Gears high mg oils. Used to your standard 250mg test and 200mg tren. Been waiting a couple years to try MG because of price. So I will just stick to the oil and see what happens.

Mattymoo
03-15-2020, 09:23 PM
Sleddog just be sure to have caber and AI ready on those doses.

thebear
03-15-2020, 10:58 PM
I was gonna say the same. Make sure you have Asin and caber (or p5p) on hand.

If the SOB is too much, then maybe find a less excessive dose. You might be happier.

I can’t say much about clen, not a fan.

Caustic Charm
03-18-2020, 01:12 AM
Sleddog just be sure to have caber and AI ready on those doses.

the mast will take care of prolactin, for the most part...or he can run proviron with it.

Sleddog
03-20-2020, 07:24 AM
I'm not prone to lac. Or gyno. I have a-dex for AI. But ever time I use it, it seems to floor me. Even at half a pill every other day. So for my past 3 or 4 cycles I haven't ran it. With no Issue. This will be my first time running mast.

Caustic Charm
03-22-2020, 05:38 PM
I'm not prone to lac. Or gyno. I have a-dex for AI. But ever time I use it, it seems to floor me. Even at half a pill every other day. So for my past 3 or 4 cycles I haven't ran it. With no Issue. This will be my first time running mast.

Well in case you don’t know this about prolactin:

Prolactin is produced by the pituitary tumor. Hyperprolactinemia interferes with the hypothalamic production of gonadotrophin-releasing hormone. This reduces production of testosterone, causing hypogonadism, ED and reduced libido. Hypogonadism is often seen in men with ED caused by endocrine problems.

Orgasm can cause a significant spike in prolactin levels (approximately 10 to 15ng/ml) immediately after and upwards to 10-20 minutes later, at which it starts to decline.[1][3] This spike is dependent on ejaculation, and does not occur under non-orgasmic arousal.[4] This spike may serve to suppress further sexual desires.[5][6]

So basically, if your prolactin is high, you’ve got way more to worry about than your nipples. And Caber fixes prolactin levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk