PDA

View Full Version : TELL ME IF THIS IS RIGHT !!!!!!

Jay2zy
03-15-2020, 02:12 PM
Sooo... after doing some studying on this subject I have determined I want to go with just a Test E as A Beginner... But I’m Also Wanting To lose Weight So Ima Change From a Low Card Diet To A Intermit Fasting diet... I’m Going To Take 250MgTest E Monday And 250Mg Thursday For 12 Weeks (Not Sure What I should Be Taking After cycle or even how long my downtime should be) .... every 3-4 months I will have bloods done... HEY GUYS aND GALS TELL ME IF IM MISSING SOMETHING HERE OR IF THIS IS A GOOD STARTER PLAN
#HeadedToTheGym

joonp2
03-15-2020, 02:18 PM
Sooo... after doing some studying on this subject I have determined I want to go with just a Test E as A Beginner... But I’m Also Wanting To lose Weight So Ima Change From a Low Card Diet To A Intermit Fasting diet... I’m Going To Take 250MgTest E Monday And 250Mg Thursday For 12 Weeks (Not Sure What I should Be Taking After cycle or even how long my downtime should be) .... every 3-4 months I will have bloods done... HEY GUYS aND GALS TELL ME IF IM MISSING SOMETHING HERE OR IF THIS IS A GOOD STARTER PLAN
#HeadedToTheGymYou need to do more research. Learn about ai and pct. Read threads and see what others have experienced and look for common themes. If you go into a cycle with no knowledge how are you going to be able to recognize symptoms or issues. Make sure you have everything on hand at start. I can't count the threads I've seen where issues arise and people don't have what needed and have to wait or can't find what they need. Get blood before cycle to get baseline figures, approx 5-6 weeks in, and a couple weeks after pct

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Shawn4425
03-15-2020, 02:19 PM
#HeadedToTheGymPretty standard first. What are your stats and goals? Do you have baseline bloods? Do you know how long itll be before you start to see changes and feel different. Hows the diet? Do you aromatize heavy. Things to concider?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jay2zy
03-15-2020, 02:30 PM
Thank you for the input. I will deff do some more research before I start. May I ask you do you have any more knowledge on the subject that I should consider. Trying to soak up as much knowledge before I do anything to my body

Jay2zy
03-15-2020, 02:34 PM
im currently on a low carb less than 50 a day and carbs around 1000-1500 . (Noted) Get Baseline bloods first. Do You Have Any info On Aromatize??? My goal is to lose weight and build up I currently go to the gym5-6 Times a week ALOT of cardio. Do U Have Any More Info On what I should Look Into ???

joonp2
03-15-2020, 02:35 PM
Thank you for the input. I will deff do some more research before I start. May I ask you do you have any more knowledge on the subject that I should consider. Trying to soak up as much knowledge before I do anything to my bodyWhen you get the 5 week bloods get the uncapped test. The reason you do test only is to see how you react. Are you estrogen sensitive etc. That way you can dial in your ai dose. You're only doing test so you know what's causing it. This helps later when you add more compounds in. First timers that do all sorts of compounds the first time when they run into issues don't know what's causing it and end up playing a guessing game

joonp2
03-15-2020, 02:37 PM
im currently on a low carb less than 50 a day and carbs around 1000-1500 . (Noted) Get Baseline bloods first. Do You Have Any info On Aromatize??? My goal is to lose weight and build up I currently go to the gym5-6 Times a week ALOT of cardio. Do U Have Any More Info On what I should Look Into ???50 carbs a day? Are you sure? Going to the gym 5-6 times a week in 50 carbs a day is questionable. I may be wrong but that's extremely low. What's your weight, height, age?

joonp2
03-15-2020, 02:40 PM
Thank you for the input. I will deff do some more research before I start. May I ask you do you have any more knowledge on the subject that I should consider. Trying to soak up as much knowledge before I do anything to my bodyDo the research. Learn for yourself. Don't rely on other people's advice alone. You're manipulating your bodies natural hormone levels and if you're not careful can have life lasting effects. Don't be reckless. What's the point of looking good if your dick don't work

Dnewell2004
03-15-2020, 02:40 PM
How old are you?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

solocom
03-15-2020, 02:41 PM
Tell us more about your diet. Don't take an aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless you need it. They're not exactly healthy. It's good to have on hand in case you are sensitive to increased estrogen. Do some research on PCT. You're right on the mark with test only, your dosage, and you twice a week injections.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Dnewell2004
03-15-2020, 02:43 PM
50 carbs a day? Are you sure? Going to the gym 5-6 times a week in 50 carbs a day is questionable. I may be wrong but that's extremely low. What's your weight, height, age?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkI stayed under 50g carbs a day for like 9 months. It was rough and my strength suffered major. This was all before gear. I went from 278 to 218 but I wasn't happy with my strength. I was weak and tired. I'm 245-250 now and the strongest I've been. I try for 1-2 lbs a week.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Jay2zy
03-15-2020, 02:44 PM
I’m at 240 and I’m 26 I was doing a keto type diet but had to put some carbs in for the headaches and fatigue

Jay2zy
03-15-2020, 02:46 PM
I’m 26

chadmack282
I’m at 240 and I’m 26 I was doing a keto type diet but had to put some carbs in for the headaches and fatigue

How tall ?
Body fat % ?

Jay2zy
Research on PCT Noted

Jay2zy
03-15-2020, 02:47 PM
I’m 5’9 and not at all sure on body fat I know I’m obese tho.z I have a pic on my profile

joonp2
03-15-2020, 02:49 PM
I’m at 240 and I’m 26 I was doing a keto type diet but had to put some carbs in for the headaches and fatigueWhat's your age and height. I'm trying to get a picture of muscle mass and fat %. Yea I'm sure. Most bodybuilders only go that low prepping for a show. Test is not a fat burner. It will help you make use of your nutrients better and build muscle which burns calories at a higher rate. If you're trying to lose fat you can go low carb and test will help save your muscles from being burnt off as well. At the same time you need carbs for energy to build muscle. It's a fine line that you learn to manipulate through experience and trial and error

joonp2
03-15-2020, 02:52 PM
I’m 5’9 and not at all sure on body fat I know I’m obese tho.z I have a pic on my profile5'9"at 240? I would recommend losing more weight. Test messes up your lipids. If you're already overweight most likely they're already bad. You can also have high blood pressure issues and being overweight makes you more estrogen sensitive.

joonp2
03-15-2020, 02:55 PM
Don't look for shortcuts. Build the foundation of your body on natural muscle and then enhance. If you build on a poor foundation you will have issues later. Ultimately it's your body your choice. Do as you will. Good luck on your choice and your journey

TrenTrain
03-15-2020, 03:19 PM
I’m 5’9 and not at all sure on body fat I know I’m obese tho.z I have a pic on my profile
Please don’t take this the wrong way but I definitely think that you should wait on the steroids. At least one more year. That way you can show some consistent progress using diet and exercise first. If you start with the drugs without getting diet and exercise figured out first then you will be likely to rely too much on the drugs.

How long have you been working out?

Jay2zy
03-15-2020, 03:27 PM
Thank u ... ima bust more cardio out and give it sometime befor I try it

Jay2zy
03-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Never taking it the wrong way ... y’all are the pros so I’m just asking for info ... I have been working out for about 8 months ... after reading all these post I believe it’s best to do more cardio and wait to try any product ... I don’t want to rush into anything and hurt myself

TrenTrain
03-15-2020, 03:45 PM
Never taking it the wrong way ... y’all are the pros so I’m just asking for info ... I have been working out for about 8 months ... after reading all these post I believe it’s best to do more cardio and wait to try any product ... I don’t want to rush into anything and hurt myself
Well man. I hope to see you next year with an updated profile pic showing us all you mean business! If you really want to be jacked then you have to permanently change your life. Make it happen man and come back when you’re ready!

Just remember that YOU have full control over your body. Don’t ever act like it’s out of your control. That was my big moment. When I realized that I actually was in full control of my body. And that I didn’t have to let “genetics” win. Best of luck man.

solocom
03-15-2020, 04:04 PM
Get your diet dialed in too man. That's by far the most important part.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Mr.Smith45
03-15-2020, 07:13 PM

Hey man, thumbs up for taking this good advice from everyone and like Solocom said, don't forget about the diet, one of the most important points (note his pic), best of luck to you.

Boombalaty
03-16-2020, 12:30 AM
Thank you for the input. I will deff do some more research before I start. May I ask you do you have any more knowledge on the subject that I should consider. Trying to soak up as much knowledge before I do anything to my body

Best place to look for real knowledge is to google some clinical trials. Learn why it was developed, what benefits, side effects etc. This site is a great source of knowledge but some of it is based purely on someones anecdotal experience. Gear is not going to make you lose weight. That is just plain and simple diet.

Riggs
03-16-2020, 07:09 PM
Do the research. Learn for yourself. Don't rely on other people's advice alone. You're manipulating your bodies natural hormone levels and if you're not careful can have life lasting effects. Don't be reckless. What's the point of looking good if your dick don't work

IMO what he's asking is.....since you've identified specific areas he's lacking in knowledge then will you help him by sharing some tips or pointers. In the meantime he can dig thru the board while you school him in the areas you have identified as needing some help.

One of the best things you can do when mentoring an individual is to give them a starting point in regards to where to start their search for knowledge. He can take the info you've provided and build off of it. Reading thru the board will lead to to threads posted by good contributing members like yourself so why not start now on a thread where his learning process and you mentoring him has already begun.

In generally the same amount of time it took to type out "you're manipulating your bodies natural hormone levels and if you're not careful can have life lasting effects. Don't be reckless. What's the point of looking good if your dick don't work" it could have been stated what about 250mg of Test 2 x a week can lead to erectile dysfunction/low libido and how to prevent it.

Love seeing this. It's what makes BOP the best gawd damn board on the planet.

thebear
03-16-2020, 07:53 PM
Always educate
Always learn
Always know what your putting in your system
Always know the effects of what you are putting in your system
Always ask questions

Tell us a bit more about you?

That set up is great. 250mgx2 I support that.

Get some bloods prior so you knows your start levels.

Get bloods mid cycle so you see how your body is responding.

Have asin on hand just in case.

If you search around you will find some great posts on proper PCT. good luck.

Popeye*
03-16-2020, 08:12 PM
Awesome that you got the ballz to jump in and ask. Research is cool but jumping in after you have finally made the decision to take the plunge is important. That first step will determine if you will have a good or bad experience.

Can't go wrong with a test long ester cycle ur first go to see how u take to pinning, the carrier oil, and the compound.

This stuff just helps but if ur nutrition and cardio is off u will be wasting lots and lots of money.

Good luck brotherhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200316/50d2a50d7e17527980a9076b43fa6df2.jpg

Pops

revengebod87
03-17-2020, 12:59 AM
All of your posts are spot on. As far as knowing how to talk to people you are on another level.