PDA

View Full Version : Dianabol and Anadrol stacked

Gizmo856
03-17-2020, 03:31 PM
Those of you who have tried Dianabol and Anadrol together.

Dosages?
Length of time taken?
What does it feel like?(as in training)
Strength gains?
Weight gain?
Appetite?
Liver damage?

Just looking for general feedback on those who have tried these incredible, mass building and strength gaining compounds together.

Drillit
03-17-2020, 10:10 PM
Those of you who have tried Dianabol and Anadrol together.

Dosages?
Length of time taken?
What does it feel like?(as in training)
Strength gains?
Weight gain?
Appetite?
Liver damage?

Just looking for general feedback on those who have tried these incredible, mass building and strength gaining compounds together.

The bulk I just came off I ran dbol most days and anadrol on leg days. Great gains. What’s a liver? Appetite no effect but I was running MK also. Ran dbol for 12 weeks and adrol on leg days for the last 8. Strength always goes up when I bulk so not sure of that. Was also using tren.
DBOL at 25mg pre workout has little negative effect but is great for a pump. Anadrol at 50mg pre workout has a great effect on nutrient partitioning. I’d do again and likely will.
Hope this helps.

Gizmo856
03-17-2020, 11:50 PM
The bulk I just came off I ran dbol most days and anadrol on leg days. Great gains. What’s a liver? Appetite no effect but I was running MK also. Ran dbol for 12 weeks and adrol on leg days for the last 8. Strength always goes up when I bulk so not sure of that. Was also using tren.
DBOL at 25mg pre workout has little negative effect but is great for a pump. Anadrol at 50mg pre workout has a great effect on nutrient partitioning. I’d do again and likely will.
Hope this helps.

That helps a lot? I love Anadrol but have never used DBOL. Do you recommend an AI while taking it? Maybe Masteron instead? I usually don’t aromatize much at all so I may not need one.

SloppyJ
03-18-2020, 01:36 AM
I've always been a dbol fan. In fact, ask me 3mo ago what my favorite oral was and I'd tell you dbol. However, with my recent run of anadrol, I might be changing my mind. I really enjoy the effects and they are different than dbol. It's hard to explain but I agree with Drillit, it seems that when I drink some intraworkout carbs and hit some drol, I get some crazy shuttling effects from the drol beyond pumps. I'm hitting roughly 75mg PWO.

Gizmo856
03-18-2020, 01:56 AM
I've always been a dbol fan. In fact, ask me 3mo ago what my favorite oral was and I'd tell you dbol. However, with my recent run of anadrol, I might be changing my mind. I really enjoy the effects and they are different than dbol. It's hard to explain but I agree with Drillit, it seems that when I drink some intraworkout carbs and hit some drol, I get some crazy shuttling effects from the drol beyond pumps. I'm hitting roughly 75mg PWO.

75mg PWO[emoji3166]hmmm maybe low dose DBOL like 20mg split dose daily with 50-75mg Adrol PWO?

Drillit
03-18-2020, 02:06 AM
That helps a lot? I love Anadrol but have never used DBOL. Do you recommend an AI while taking it? Maybe Masteron instead? I usually don’t aromatize much at all so I may not need one.

I don’t use any AI until I get over 750 test. Then only nolvadex. DBOL has never given me any problems with estrogen.

thebear
03-18-2020, 02:10 AM
I don’t use any AI until I get over 750 test. Then only nolvadex. DBOL has never given me any problems with estrogen.

Now that’s legit!

No AI til 750mg [emoji1319]

How do you dose your Nolva? ED?

Drillit
03-18-2020, 02:57 AM
Now that’s legit!

No AI til 750mg [emoji1319]

How do you dose your Nolva? ED?

10mg/ day keeps the titties away!!

chadmack282
03-19-2020, 01:14 AM
10mg/ day keeps the titties away!!

I get cystic simples the size of titties with no AI!!

chadmack282
03-19-2020, 01:22 AM
Do oral anadrol & Sdrol have similar sides?

chadmack282
03-19-2020, 01:26 AM
Hope this helps.

Why adrol on legs instead of dbol?

Gizmo856
03-19-2020, 07:01 AM

For the nutrient partitioning

Drillit
03-19-2020, 10:09 AM

Anadrol is more effective for pushing nutrients into muscle. For me, staying full in a bulk is key.