PDA

View Full Version : Gh and the corona virus.

Sting
03-24-2020, 12:47 PM
Been wondering if using gh and TRT would have a negative impact if the virus was contracted.

maxmuscle1
03-24-2020, 12:55 PM
Been wondering if using gh and TRT would have a negative impact if the virus was contracted.

I actually studied up on HGH. It is shown to improve/strengthen immune system but, as far as if you contracted it, I have no idea. Viruses are not like increasing cell proliferation with cancer.

Max

Buddhayoyo
04-08-2020, 02:28 PM
False, I do my supertropin everyday now and I just tested positive for the virus and antibodies
Guys take this virus serious, I was lucky to not have complications cuz I’m healthy and young, many others don’t have the same luck, it’s not the first post that I see lot of bodybuilders posting about steroids or hgh for immunity
Be smart! No one is inmune and there’s no miracles from steroids
I have a young friend in Miami, 29 years old, healthy with no underline conditions that was taken to the hospital and died in 2 days, I live in the epicenter of this and I see the most horrific stories from friends in social media

Drillit
04-08-2020, 02:59 PM
False, I do my supertropin everyday now and I just tested positive for the virus and antibodies
Guys take this virus serious, I was lucky to not have complications cuz I’m healthy and young, many others don’t have the same luck, it’s not the first post that I see lot of bodybuilders posting about steroids or hgh for immunity
I have a young friend in Miami, 29 years old, healthy with no underline conditions that was taken to the hospital and died in 2 days, I live in the epicenter of this and I see the most horrific stories from friends in social media

Sorry to hear about your friend.

GoGoGodzilla
04-08-2020, 04:00 PM

Sorry to hear Bud... sending some positive vibes your way from UpState!!

Buddhayoyo
04-09-2020, 08:56 PM
Thanks guys
I was able to have mild symptoms
my test was postive for the virus and antibodies.. that means I’m not fully recovered which makes sense cuz is close to week 3, not enough time to create antibodies, I wish I was positive only for antibodies which means you can have a normal life, but good thing is that I’ve been isolated not spreading it, I’ll test again in about 3 weeks to see if I’m fully recovered