PDA

View Full Version : Crazy dreams on npp?

100_Percent
03-25-2020, 08:07 PM
I don’t usually remember many of my dreams, but for the past week dreams have been very vivid. I’ve been taking npp for almost a month. I had a dream I was on top of someone about to punch them in the face then I woke up with one hand holding me up on the bed and the other hand cocked back like I was ready to hit someone and then just collapsed on the bed. I know crazy dreams are associated with TREN but have never heard this about npp or deca. Also have been sweating like crazy at night too.

Shawn4425
03-25-2020, 08:11 PM
I don’t usually remember many of my dreams, but for the past week dreams have been very vivid. I’ve been taking npp for almost a month. I had a dream I was on top of someone about to punch them in the face then I woke up with one hand holding me up on the bed and the other hand cocked back like I was ready to hit someone and then just collapsed on the bed. I know crazy dreams are associated with TREN but have never heard this about npp or deca. Also have been sweating like crazy at night too.I had one vivid dont think from NPP though. I dont sleep well on cycle. Usually up every 2 hours

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

thebear
03-25-2020, 09:06 PM
No dreams on NPP. I don’t sleep that well enough omg NPP to dream. Otherwise I sleep
Like a shit ton [emoji3464]

THE BEAR [emoji199]

100_Percent
03-26-2020, 02:12 AM
Could have nothing to do with the npp. Just had a few very vivid dreams and not sleeping well the past week. Was sleeping great the first few weeks.

Mattymoo
03-26-2020, 10:59 AM
Its sounds like Tren??
You sure its Npp?

laedlaerd
03-26-2020, 11:16 AM
Both 19nor compounds...maybe that's why. I have to check my PDF but I may have a link that explains why tren causes vivid dreams.
Anything change like are u now sleeping with TV on? Or different pattern of sleep?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Shawn4425
03-26-2020, 11:47 AM
Both 19nor compounds...maybe that's why. I have to check my PDF but I may have a link that explains why tren causes vivid dreams.
Anything change like are u now sleeping with TV on? Or different pattern of sleep?

Sent from my SM-A505U using TapatalkFor me no, nothing has. Changed. I never realy was an excellent sleeper after we had our daughter. But it's a bit worse on the NPP. I toss and turn and get up every 2 hrs. Still feel rested mostly in the a.m. but need a nap in afternoon now. But I think all cycles are going to do this to me. Sweating pretty decent too

laedlaerd
03-26-2020, 12:02 PM
For me no, nothing has. Changed. I never realy was an excellent sleeper after we had our daughter. But it's a bit worse on the NPP. I toss and turn and get up every 2 hrs. Still feel rested mostly in the a.m. but need a nap in afternoon now. But I think all cycles are going to do this to me. Sweating pretty decent too

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkI do the same stuff on tren NPp or just test ,but it really only happens if I'm exhausted and sleep has been way off. The sweat...ya it happens especially if I eat carbs late at night or wenever I get into bed.

Shawn4425
03-26-2020, 12:05 PM
I do the same stuff on tren NPp or just test ,but it really only happens if I'm exhausted and sleep has been way off. The sweat...ya it happens especially if I eat carbs late at night or wenever I get into bed.

Sent from my SM-A505U using TapatalkSeems reasable. Keep that engine going even while you sleep. But I wouldnt say I've been eating carbs to late . Maybe 9pm bought as late as I go

FrankDux
03-26-2020, 12:34 PM
NPP and Tren A both give me fucked up dreams, like shit that I won't even talk about to anyone. Goes away if I time my shots in the a.m.

laedlaerd
03-26-2020, 12:56 PM
NPP and Tren A both give me fucked up dreams, like shit that I won't even talk about to anyone. Goes away if I time my shots in the a.m.Dude! It just dawned on me....your screen name! One of my most favorite movies of all time. Bloodsport inspired a lotta pre UFC MMA matches between me ,my friends and little brothers as I'm sure it did all over the place.

FrankDux
03-26-2020, 01:54 PM
Dude! It just dawned on me....your screen name! One of my most favorite movies of all time. Bloodsport inspired a lotta pre UFC MMA matches between me ,my friends and little brothers as I'm sure it did all over the place.

Ha! Watch it every time it's on tv. It just so happened to be on the night before I signed up on BOP and had to use the name.

laedlaerd
03-26-2020, 02:15 PM
Ha! Watch it every time it's on tv. It just so happened to be on the night before I signed up on BOP and had to use the name.Awesome man I watch it every time too.