PDA

View Full Version : world war 2 German special forces were issued steroids?

Fullback40
12-19-2012, 05:53 AM
I have recently watched a documentary on world war 2 secrets and they discussed how the nazis issued there special forces (which were called "storm troppers") steroids...in an attempt to make them more aggressive....Any else ever heard about this?...........it also talked about how nazi scientist were combining methamphetamines and steroids, and they actually have records of experimenting with them in concentration camps by giving them to prisioners and the results showed they could would be able to march 55 miles with 45lbs of gear with no rest, but the war was over before they could of massed produced the performance drugs for their troops.

..to add to these theories, my old English teachers husband was in the marine force recon and told me how he was offered steroids in the marines and showed before and after pics to back it up..and they were legit! think there is any truth to this?

PAiN
12-19-2012, 04:42 PM
I have seen documentaries of this as well and it doesn't surprise me one bit. They could give people anything back then and experiment with anything as well.

BigKev
12-19-2012, 04:59 PM
I was a Marine for 10 years.....they treat gear the same as cocaine.....zer o tolerance

swinging_away
12-20-2012, 05:28 AM
This is in fact the derivative as to why we ultimately have the beautiful substance testosterone. In fact, a 1939 Nobel prize winner in chemistry.

This and many other advancements, in many realms of our life, came from the the Germans during the time of Hitler.

Krauts don't fuck around. Just look at the vehicles they produce, the sewing machines that are built to last a century, etc.

A great contributing race.

goodfella
12-20-2012, 06:38 AM
This is in fact the derivative as to why we ultimately have the beautiful substance testosterone. In fact, a 1939 Nobel prize winner in chemistry.

This and many other advancements, in many realms of our life, came from the the Germans during the time of Hitler.

Krauts don't fuck around. Just look at the vehicles they produce, the sewing machines that are built to last a century, etc.

A great contributing race.

YEA RIGHT! BMW"S DO NOT LAST A CENTURY!

ShortnWide
12-20-2012, 12:24 PM
I have read about the steriods. The nazis also tested LSD on their troops to increase their potential.

As for are guys - Guess it depends on the infantry outfit. I know 2 guys in the marines and they both take gear on a regular. Just can't party, no tolarence for that.

Fullback40
12-24-2012, 12:24 AM
thats awesome and with the marines..the dude was force recon so idk if that would make a difference on how accessible it is and the tolerance with punishments dealing with roids.

Racelife
12-24-2012, 03:50 AM
Served in the great Corps. And there is no way since late eighties on this was allowed. Although its not really sought to catch anyone either. Lets just say while I was in (Force Recon Camp Pendleton) we made our trips to Mexico and - let's just say - pick up more than a few tequila shots and some San Diego State college strange. And while over seas (Desert Storm, Somilia, Okinawa) had a girlfriend send gear inside false shaving cream can with false bottom. Our MstrSgt was known to run through the 'gears' in the gym as well. LOL so it was all good. Also, he'd tip us off when testing was coming. Not that the govt test for TEST anyway. Besides what's the downside? A bunch of strong and well oiled machines (excuse the pun). Haha

Fullback40
12-24-2012, 04:14 AM
haha yeah i figured it was kinda of like a turn ur head kindof thing

jinko
12-29-2012, 03:11 AM
It's rumor, could be true the Nazi troops used Test Suspension. Spec Ops units are, at times are shown more leeway.

RockShawn
12-29-2012, 03:17 AM
It was documented that Hitler took drugs (can't remember which seems like meth or a derivative) and gave it to his troops, why not a steriod?

jinko
12-30-2012, 01:02 AM
There is evidence he suffered from Parkinsons too.

bigdude
01-27-2013, 10:22 AM
I read that it was methyltest at first....then because it was in pill form if it got wet it ruined so they developed something that looked like the ******** ready jects but was in fact a combination of gear/speed that was injected before going into combat....

On a side note, I say if anyone who is brave enough to take up arms and defend his country should be given a pass if they want to use gear and there should be a special medical program to provide testing and safety

Fullback40
01-29-2013, 04:20 AM
I read that it was methyltest at first....then because it was in pill form if it got wet it ruined so they developed something that looked like the ******** ready jects but was in fact a combination of gear/speed that was injected before going into combat....

On a side note, I say if anyone who is brave enough to take up arms and defend his country should be given a pass if they want to use gear and there should be a special medical program to provide testing and safety
I second that motion