PDA

View Full Version : First cycle coming up

BigL
03-31-2020, 01:35 PM
I'll be ordering my first lot of gear soon. First cycle coming up! Wish me luck. Is ordering gear online safe? I'm looking to order a bit coz I'll be cruising after my cycle and wanna make sure I'm stocked up. Also does anyone have advice in regards to travelling interstate etc with gear? Coz at some points I'll need to travel interstate.
Thanks guys

BigSurge-
03-31-2020, 01:46 PM
So what is your cycle looking like?

As far as travelling with gear. Get caught thats your ass! Best thing I could say about that. I wouldnt suggest to do so, but to each his own!

Good luck bro [emoji1377]

BigSurge-
03-31-2020, 01:47 PM
Also if this is your 1st cycle. Why would you cruise afterwards? I suggest running a proper PCT

BigL
03-31-2020, 02:06 PM
I'd rather avoid the emotional hassle of pct. It's also fairly imperative for me to maintian a good physique; cycling to take it to the next level.
I'm gonna start with just 300mg of test e a week to see how my body responds. Do you BnC?

BigSurge-
03-31-2020, 02:15 PM
I hear what you saying big dog! But if this is your first cycle how do you know there would be an emotional rollercoaster? Curious to know that.

Also I think what youre running is def a good start for about 8/10 weeks

What are your stats btw

Riggs
03-31-2020, 07:52 PM
I hear what you saying big dog! But if this is your first cycle how do you know there would be an emotional rollercoaster? Curious to know that.

Also I think what youre running is def a good start for about 8/10 weeks

What are your stats btw

Yes. Full stats are a must have b4 offering cycle advice.

Age, height, weight, bf% (pls for the love of God don't say 12% like everyone else), complete AAS history, and goals for cycle.

thebear
03-31-2020, 08:10 PM
Search “first cycle” and you will find the basics.

500mg (250mg 2x) per wk etc.
Keep it simple and learn.

But knowing more about you helps in general.

Marine
03-31-2020, 08:12 PM
@BigL. The brothers here won't steer you wrong, Riggs and Max are both encyclopedias of knowledge.

BigL
03-31-2020, 11:01 PM
Appreciate the feedback guys. I'm 71kg around 8% bf. Got a very similiar physique to Christiano Ronaldo.
Been lifting for 3 years solid. I look much bigger than what I weigh. Never used AAS before. Wanna get bigger and leaner. I'm in for the long term. My physique is directly related my income. I'm hoping AAS will really give it that wow factor.
Thoughts?

TrenTrain
04-01-2020, 03:29 AM
How old are you?

BigL
04-01-2020, 03:30 AM
29 brother. Any advice?

TrenTrain
04-01-2020, 03:33 AM
29 brother. Any advice?
I mean. I can’t really condemn you for wanting to just stay on. When I planned my first cycle I was planning a pct also, but by about mid way through I decided I was blasting and cruising. And I haven’t came off in 2 and half years now. I was 33 at that time and was already done having kids though. And my natural test level was floating right at the 300 mark. So I figured I was better off staying on. I can’t say if that’s right for you but just make sure you think everything through.

Gmen3901
04-01-2020, 04:40 AM
Pct sucks my 2cents no one really talks about how much it sucks after my third cycle I decided to go the trt route. If you do tell you’re dr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gizmo856
04-01-2020, 09:27 AM
Pct sucks so bad. After my 2nd cycle I decided to stay on. Have been on for 2 years and it’s the best choice I have ever made.

BigL
04-01-2020, 10:59 AM
I'm getting my swimmers frozen. Also, I've seen that coming off for a bit and blasting a lot if hcg can also be an effective way to have kids without the turmoil of pct.
For you guys that are on it permanently, do you travel or anything like that? Do you find it easy to make sure you always have gear?
How bad was pct?
Thanks