PDA

View Full Version : M1T vs Superdrol

Amjodo
04-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Have experience with Superdrol, I tolerate it very well at 10mg daily. I got some M1T to run, has anyone used both? Just curious how they compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnMcc
04-03-2020, 11:37 PM
Have experience with Superdrol, I tolerate it very well at 10mg daily. I got some M1T to run, has anyone used both? Just curious how they compare.

I've ran superdrol up to 20mg a day, added size quickly. I've also ran Alpha1Max which is a prohormone to M1T, not the same I understand but as far as results and side effects they appear to behave very similar. I would take Alpha1Max or M1T over superdrol IMO. I put a lot of size quickly with both but the Alpha1Max/M1T felt cleaner with less lethargy.

Deadliftabc
04-07-2020, 08:34 PM

This is a great question. I have spent hours on Google reading differing opinions. I also have both of these products. As far as I can tell from using both I would also favour M1T. I think it may put more water in your joints compared to SD which could dry them out a little. SD is a product of methylated Masteron I think. Masterone like proviron would lean more towards drying your joints. However bodybuilders would favour SD because it makes you look prettier. I always favor compounds that put your joints in a more favourable position.

Amjodo
04-07-2020, 08:50 PM
Stupid question, what I thought I got was M1T but I just realized the bottle and list from the source says methyl test. Are these two different compounds? If so what is the difference?

enrod
04-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Stupid question, what I thought I got was M1T but I just realized the bottle and list from the source says methyl test. Are these two different compounds? If so what is the difference?

Yep, same thing.

I’ve ran both, I would say I don’t tolerate SD as well, especially beyond 20mg. Start to feel like shit, lethargic and poor appetite if I go anywhere near 30mg. Been considering giving it a go again at a low dose.

Try them both one at a time, see what you like. What might work for you might not work for someone else (and vice versa).

Caviness81
07-07-2020, 07:59 PM
How long can you run anavar at 100mg a day? I will be run with test at 250mg per week. 8 weeks?

JOKR
07-07-2020, 08:12 PM
How long can you run anavar at 100mg a day? I will be run with test at 250mg per week. 8 weeks?

Why would one want to run 100mg var with only 250mg Test?

You are better off running 500mg Test. The dose of var is always discussed and some feel 50mg is sufficient and anyyover is a waste.

Others say it depends on the source and what works for you.

75mg is my sweet spot but I personally wouldn’t run that with a TRT dose.

zc300
08-18-2020, 11:36 AM
Suoerdrol was much stronger than I prefer in oral AAS

Ironmind83
09-22-2020, 02:49 AM

I'm about to be running these together and will let you know how it goes. The Sdrol is injectable and dosed at 40mg. I tolerate it very well with the most notable side being slightly reduced appetite. The lethargy comes and goes but it's never kept me out of the gym or work. I wouldn't mind something making me want to sleep more anyway. That's when you're growing ;)