PDA

View Full Version : GH FOR HAIR AND SKIN BENEFITS!!

maxmuscle1
04-07-2020, 02:52 PM
Hgh is not just for muscle, for some people use it for Vanity! I have been of course in quarantine and on TRT(100mg Test Enanthate weekly) and was wondering if I should continue gh. I definitely think that 2iu’s yearound is beneficial for multiple reasons beyond muscle and fat burning properties.
•Keratinocytes are not just for the skin. As we continue to explore the HGH effects on skin and hair, we find that each hair strand is also made up of keratinocytes. Inside the base of the hair follicle, a new bulb begins to form. The bulb is made up of living cells (keratinocytes) that divide and grow. As the new hair shaft forms, a lack of keratinocytes will cause it to become thinner than the previous hair strand. The result is a weaker hair that can fall out faster and grow slower.

Your blood vessels ferry a continual supply of hormones in the blood to help nourish the cells as they grow and divide. When prescribed HGH therapy for growth hormone deficiency, your hair begins to reap the benefits of improved cell regeneration. Each hair strand will receive an increased supply of blood cells, hormones, and keratinocytes.

The final way in which HGH helps the hair is by increasing the supply of cells the provide the pigment for the strand. As the new hair shaft pushes up through the layers of the skin, it passes through pigment cells that give the melanin necessary for hair color. An absence of these melanocytes leads to the loss of color and gray hair. That is why so many people report a return of their natural color six months into HGH therapy.

Max

Popeye*
04-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Thanks Max. Been diggin into this research myself. I’ve decided to start in 6 months and am looking forward to the experience. [emoji1690]

MasterBlaster805
04-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Low dose GH for Health & Longevity has been popular for Decades among Hollywood's elite who wanted to fight aging at any cost. There used to be an anti aging clinic in Palm Springs back in the day where you went for like $20k and up and they "balanced your hormones." Basically giving you Test and Growth to those who could afford it.

On a personal note I know a guy who's in his mid 80's now and looks like he's in his early 70's. He's been training hard since the 60's and started using low dose growth for anti-aging back in the 80's (before they had biosynthetic HGH) and uses it to this day. The guy is still jacked and looks like a freaking bulldog with zero body fat- despite eating double cheeseburgers- (saw him at our Local Hamburger Habit a while back) and drinking Vodka tonics.

So my take is- if you can afford it- 2iu's a day for anti-aging should be part of a long term trt protocol. For all the benefits you mentioned above & more.

maxmuscle1
05-13-2020, 01:42 PM
Hgh is not just for muscle, for some people use it for Vanity! I have been of course in quarantine and on TRT(100mg Test Enanthate weekly) and was wondering if I should continue gh. I definitely think that 2iu’s yearound is beneficial for multiple reasons beyond muscle and fat burning properties.
•Keratinocytes are not just for the skin. As we continue to explore the HGH effects on skin and hair, we find that each hair strand is also made up of keratinocytes. Inside the base of the hair follicle, a new bulb begins to form. The bulb is made up of living cells (keratinocytes) that divide and grow. As the new hair shaft forms, a lack of keratinocytes will cause it to become thinner than the previous hair strand. The result is a weaker hair that can fall out faster and grow slower.

Your blood vessels ferry a continual supply of hormones in the blood to help nourish the cells as they grow and divide. When prescribed HGH therapy for growth hormone deficiency, your hair begins to reap the benefits of improved cell regeneration. Each hair strand will receive an increased supply of blood cells, hormones, and keratinocytes.

The final way in which HGH helps the hair is by increasing the supply of cells the provide the pigment for the strand. As the new hair shaft pushes up through the layers of the skin, it passes through pigment cells that give the melanin necessary for hair color. An absence of these melanocytes leads to the loss of color and gray hair. That is why so many people report a return of their natural color six months into HGH therapy.

Max

Bump