PDA

View Full Version : Best Creatine So Far?

bigboithetank
12-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Does anyone know what the best Creatine to take so far? The best results?

big_paul_ski
12-22-2012, 01:46 AM
Nothing has been proven better than creatine monohydrate. I used to take phosphagen HP by EAS. They were the pioneers of creatine.

Flex4rce
12-22-2012, 01:52 AM
I dig CON-CRET creatine..

Camzilla
12-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Cheapest monohydrate I can find.
No brand whore here.

PAiN
12-22-2012, 08:45 PM
You can't go wrong with any brand that usually carries the creapure logo on it.

Were you wanting powder or caps?

Camzilla
12-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Nvr knew about the logo Pain. Good gouge, thank you.

bigboithetank
12-23-2012, 12:05 AM
The powder. I figure I can mix some plain creatine with gatorade or juice.

joebob
12-25-2012, 05:29 AM
Creapure as was stated.

goodfella
12-25-2012, 06:50 AM
It's called "EATING A BIG ASS STEAK ED"!!!

Flex4rce
12-25-2012, 08:26 PM
LMAO ^^^ Which is cheaper tho??? LOL just playin..

proxy
12-26-2012, 04:48 AM
Cheapest monohydrate I can find.
No brand whore here.

Mono is the most studied upon, and proven.

Avoid Creatine Ethyl Ester.

gator-mclusky
12-26-2012, 05:02 AM
If I know Marketing...and I do...it's Monohydrate. Im on it now an its working great. But the Supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and it can influence studies. I have Creatine Hydro as well which is supposed to digest more easily and be stronger per dose. I say.....Creatine Mono is just as good as any!

I use Twinlab which has been around 20+ yrs. Most Creatine is good though.....

gator

proxy
12-26-2012, 05:31 AM
If I know Marketing...and I do...it's Monohydrate. Im on it now an its working great. But the Supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and it can influence studies. I have Creatine Hydro as well which is supposed to digest more easily and be stronger per dose. I say.....Creatine Mono is just as good as any!

I use Twinlab which has been around 20+ yrs. Most Creatine is good though.....

gator

I agree that money does influence studies, but it was in reference of non bias and non funded by supplement companies.

Never heard of hydro creatine, I take it as the process is the same as hydro whey? (Chalky and bitter?)

OnTheComeUp216
12-26-2012, 05:52 AM
i have always gotten the best results form mono

gator-mclusky
12-26-2012, 05:55 AM
I hear ya. Creatine Hydrocloride is what I speak of. Its supposed to be way more soluble in water and therefore it takes less to do the same. Thats what its supposed to do. Maybe it does, maybe it doesnt, maybe it wouldnt be a noticable difference. I lean toward the latter. The C Hydro I have isnt as fine, its more granualr with a bitter taste. Not sure if this is the norm for all. Ive been using the Monohydrate a month. I got off my cycle a month ago as well. I havent lost a lb and I attribute this to the C Mono. Soooo imo....any pof em will do the same thing but one may do it with less of the creatine but the dose is so low an cheap, it really doesnt matter IMO.......

gator

I agree that money does influence studies, but it was in reference of non bias and non funded by supplement companies.

Never heard of hydro creatine, I take it as the process is the same as hydro whey? (Chalky and bitter?)

Clearfocus
12-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Creatine monohydrate. Dont let the new marketing guys fool you by touting new versions of it as superior. The only improvement on creatine has been to micronize creatine monohydrate for absorbtion. Period. Buy any other of that stuff and you are like the guys buying Test 800 pills, or Deca tabs. Sure those other creatines may have an effect, but none like monohydrate. They just found the best legal product to repackage and sell for several times the cost. Spending more in this respect does not get you more, get the cheap monohydrate.

mfdvr
01-04-2013, 06:47 PM
creatine mono for me. I tried the fancy stuff, mono is cheap and it works, plus it's got the research behind it.

Dont wanna be old
01-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Nothing has been proven better than creatine monohydrate. I used to take phosphagen HP by EAS. They were the pioneers of creatine.

I loved this stuff . A lot cheaper then when first introduced .

If you wanna boost this add Vandryl Sulfate . I think that is correct spelling .
This was first supplement that did something . Dirt cheap and is synergistic with creatine IMO .

slinsane
02-17-2013, 02:48 AM
all the creatines are basically the same, just different types