PDA

View Full Version : Testicular pain from provirone

Devilman65
04-09-2020, 02:13 PM
I am currently on my trt cruise of 200ml test c and 1000iu hcg a week. Libido has been almost non existent so I started taking provirone 20mg days 1-3,50mg since . A few days ago the wife was feeling amorous and got on top of me while we were watching Netflix. When she put her weight on my my right testicle started to hurt . Needless to say that kind of killed the mood. She didn’t jam her knee into my groin or anything,just her body weight putting pressure on my testicle hurt . Afterwards it was sensitive and began to hurt a bit more to the point that when I squatted down with my legs closed a bit it would hurt it . At first it was just the right testicle ,then the left one started to get sensitive too. I stopped taking the provirone and the pain went away after two days. I was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem before ? I thought maybe the provirone had ramped up my sperm production too much and caused a massive backup in my vas deferens tubes in my testicles creating the pain 😂 lol . I should of had sex with the wife or rubbed one out to test that theory to see if that would of relieved the pain.

thebear
04-09-2020, 02:42 PM
I am currently on my trt cruise of 200ml test c and 1000iu hcg a week. Libido has been almost non existent so I started taking provirone 20mg days 1-3,50mg since . A few days ago the wife was feeling amorous and got on top of me while we were watching Netflix. When she put her weight on my my right testicle started to hurt . Needless to say that kind of killed the mood. She didn’t jam her knee into my groin or anything,just her body weight putting pressure on my testicle hurt . Afterwards it was sensitive and began to hurt a bit more to the point that when I squatted down with my legs closed a bit it would hurt it . At first it was just the right testicle ,then the left one started to get sensitive too. I stopped taking the provirone and the pain went away after two days. I was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem before ? I thought maybe the provirone had ramped up my sperm production too much and caused a massive backup in my vas deferens tubes in my testicles creating the pain 😂 lol . I should of had sex with the wife or rubbed one out to test that theory to see if that would of relieved the pain.

Proviron doesn’t work over night. Give it a wk or two. It Inc free test and thus libido.

But maybe back off the 200mg a tad. E2 could be a bit high, who knows.

Get some bloods.

Devilman65
04-09-2020, 03:31 PM
I did have bloods done a week back and everything is good .Test is 812 ,estradiol is 31 and all else is in normal range . I didn’t get my shbg tested which is why I started taking the provirone. I started taking it 15 days ago and stopped three days back . I only went as high as 50mg though

Gizmo856
04-09-2020, 03:31 PM
That was just a coincidence bro. Good story though lol

JOKR
04-10-2020, 04:19 PM
I have run it at 100mg no issues at all.

Popeye*
04-10-2020, 04:32 PM
This is interesting.

Does anyone else think this is weird to have zilch sex drive on just those two compounds (test 250 + 1000iu hcg)?

How long have you been taking HCG?

Possible causes from my view
1. excess estrogen production or
2. desensitization of LH receptors

Just trying to lookout outside Proviron for the root.

Let me know your thoughts