PDA

View Full Version : Found an easy site to buy bitcoin

Skippy_
04-09-2020, 10:04 PM
MoonPay (https://www.moonpay.io/)

I sent to my blockchain wallet first of course but this site was probably the easiest site I’ve found. Can use debit/credit and they only asked to see a ID and was sent to me in minutes

Popeye*
04-09-2020, 10:05 PM

I sent to my blockchain wallet first of course but this site was probably the easiest site I’ve found. Can use debit/credit and they only asked to see a ID and was sent to me in minutes

Thanks brother!

Skippy_
04-09-2020, 10:08 PM
No problem man! Also only a 4% fee which is incredibly low

Popeye*
04-09-2020, 10:14 PM
I think that’s what the ATM charges but it’s not always convenient going into the sketchy liquor store.

Gonna try this tomorrow

Razorbak
04-09-2020, 10:45 PM
Man, I tried moonpay just yesterday and it wouldn't accept my transaction info. Setting it up was easy tho. I dont know what the deal is.

thebear
04-10-2020, 01:47 AM
Good to know.

I still use cash app to blockchain and it’s easy peasy cotton squeasy.

Popeye*
04-10-2020, 01:52 AM
Good to know.

I still use cash app to blockchain and it’s easy peasy cotton squeasy.

I hear a lot of ppl have zero issue with cash app. Yet to get mine to work. I was whale to deposit $20 in one time out of 10 tries and it asked me to verify my account. Submitted all required Info and still nothin :/

thebear
04-10-2020, 01:55 AM
I hear a lot of ppl have zero issue with cash app. Yet to get mine to work. I was whale to deposit $20 in one time out of 10 tries and it asked me to verify my account. Submitted all required Info and still nothin :/

That’s the issue with cash app. That’s their main problem. Everyone but me has had issue validating their wallet.

All I can say is contact customer service and do it that way. You would email them the info. Keep at it. It will happen just be persistent.

Skippy_
04-10-2020, 09:53 AM
That’s the issue with cash app. That’s their main problem. Everyone but me has had issue validating their wallet.

All I can say is contact customer service and do it that way. You would email them the info. Keep at it. It will happen just be persistent.

exact reason I had to venture off to find other places to buy bitcoin. Cash app was my biggest headache and I finally gave up.

SBxMotivations
04-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Never had a problem with cash app. As soon as I downloaded the app I emailed customer service saying I couldn’t buy bitcoin. A few days later everything was verified and I never had an issue since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebricklayer
04-10-2020, 04:17 PM
I could never get cash app to work either. I had my account all set up but the when I went to buy coin it would tell me I could not at that time.

JOKR
04-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Thanks for this. Never used it but might have to try it. Seems easy.

Popeye*
04-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Yep I’ve email cash app for verification and I never get a response. Try try again. Good to have different routes never rely on one single thing

Firebirdz
04-28-2020, 10:04 PM
So strange. Must be hit and miss for some.

I set it up in the evening. Went to bed and woke up verified. No hassles at all.

Popeye*
04-28-2020, 11:12 PM
So strange. Must be hit and miss for some.

I set it up in the evening. Went to bed and woke up verified. No hassles at all.

Awesome brother. Mine actually is working fine as frogs hair now. It’s stupid easy...when it works!

Peace

thebear
04-29-2020, 01:21 AM
Awesome brother. Mine actually is working fine as frogs hair now. It’s stupid easy...when it works!

Peace

Fine as frogs [emoji196]
Haven’t heard that in a long time.

SBxMotivations
04-29-2020, 01:23 AM

yea I emailed support the day I made my account and a few days later I was approved. Never had a problem since, but I do buy a lot of coin is cash app going to send me a form for my taxes?

thebear
04-29-2020, 01:27 AM
yea I emailed support the day I made my account and a few days later I was approved. Never had a problem since, but I do buy a lot of coin is cash app going to send me a form for my taxes?

Google it. If you put in cash and buy BTC, I think over 20k they will 1099 you. So find a BTC ATM. There is 1 in my town, I am lucky. Not easy to find. Depends on where you live.

SBxMotivations
04-29-2020, 01:30 AM
Google it. If you put in cash and buy BTC, I think over 20k they will 1099 you. So find a BTC ATM. There is 1 in my town, I am lucky. Not easy to find. Depends on where you live.

Ok thanks bro

Buddhayoyo
05-04-2020, 07:57 PM
You’ll end up with 8% fees once you get your bitcoins, there’s another 4% fees that they don’t tell you
I haven’t tried Binance.US but they use simplex with 5% fees supposedly.

Guarionex
06-03-2020, 03:45 AM
Thank you bro. Good info to have.

theblank
06-08-2020, 01:45 AM

I use cashapp to buy and send and for my personal crypto banking i use coinbase. I am racking up a shit load of XRP, when the day comes when XRP is implemented I will be rich baby!

StarScream777
06-17-2020, 03:51 AM

Does anyone have anymore feedback on MoonPay? It sounds good, I would love to buy BTC with a credit card, but supposedly all the banks blocked them from doing so. I'm always a little bit hesitant about using these new, unknown BTC transfer sites, as they could go down or exit scam and you'd be SOL.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot? (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-02/bofa-to-decline-all-cryptocurrency-transactions-on-credit-cards)

I use CoinBase (https://bit.ly/SSCoinBase), and it's reliable, but you have to take money out of your bank account to pay, and if you don't have a debit card it takes up to 14 days for them to get it into your account.